• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Now that I am less ugly, I can continue to post too much. I know you missed me for like the hour I was gone <3

Bowser is still my favorite heavy but Zard's fun though. Actually, I like all the heavies.

Except Dedede

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So I finished streaming a tourney today.
It was kinda stupid.
Didn't help that the organizer left halfway through and a bunch of people dropped out near the end.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I finished streaming a tourney today.
It was kinda stupid.
Didn't help that the organizer left halfway through and a bunch of people dropped out near the end.
BASICALLY ME WHEN ORGANIZING ONLINE TOURNEY WITH FRANDS.

>12 man tourney
"Let's finish this in 3 days, everyone!"
>takes 2 weeks
>half the participants drop out

MFW

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
I friggin love link

But he's so ugly in smash 4 it's not even funny when he stands straight ugh they ruined his beautiful face
If you think that's bad, look at what they did to my precious Ganondorf :

;-;

Been reading some of the comments about LinkBoards and I guess it does make sense they need to be so strict like that with what they deal with near-constantly. Alot of those posts looked like they were stressed :(
( despite my love of LoZ , I'm still too afraid to post there however ._.; )

Last edited:
BASICALLY ME WHEN ORGANIZING ONLINE TOURNEY WITH FRANDS.

>12 man tourney
"Let's finish this in 3 days, everyone!"
>takes 2 weeks
>half the participants drop out
That fraud sounds like me. lmao

Then again, the tournament had a lot of interruptions (One guy had to go out-of-town, etc). We chose (Well, the only actual TO) to adapt because we're all friends. Some had to drop out for reasons

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Zelda social proves its strength yet again by helping me read actual data charts! I can now confirm that Dr. Mario's Tornado move is indeed actually stupidly good.

If anyone calls out this social thread I'll personally deliver the Doctor's goods in the name of it. HAR

Spirst

You had a really good DH though.
Thx bbys. I typically use Greninja in competitive settings because DH can get frustrating. It's a bit harder to come back from a stock deficit with him because rage affects him negatively.

I also ended up playing doubles and was having too much fun to go back. I remember the Olimar player was good but did like 1000 shield drop>fsmashes.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Bowser is still my favorite heavy but Zard's fun though. Actually, I like all the heavies.

Except Dedede
I am going to eat you. :4dedede:

Dedede's character is great, but I find his kit in this game rather questionable. While he's still technically my most played character, I'm not sure if I even feel right calling him a tertiary at this point.

Dorf, Bowser, and even DK are pretty awesome in this game. I was almost tempted to try and learn Charizard at one point even, but I don't think I could live with myself if I played my second least favorite gen 1 poke.

It's worse than you guys think.
I had my FeMU marry Vaike...
Morgan gets my condolences too.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If I told you, Gheb_01 would have to kill me. :smirk:
Although it's kind of the opposite of what you posted, you reminded me of these things:

Maybe I'll actually fill that out. It looks kinda fun tbh

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I filled one of those out awhile ago but I don't think I have it anymore.

Time to do it again!

Dragon rush though. Scary as F

One of the reasons that I'm okay with no customs (Don't think it's OP but it's scary)

Top Bottom