• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I'm SO GLAD someone else doesn't like Tharja. I DON'T GET IT. ALL OF MY FRIENDS LIKE HERE. EVERYONE LIKES HER. IS EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SADISTS? Like, I'm down with masochistic tendencies but she's so excessive.

:093:
My adoration for Tharja was cemented in her first scene. She's exactly the kind of person I tend to date IRL. Interestingly I don't date anymore. So I guess it's not exactly successful. I was surprised other people liked her so much because usually people tell me I have awful taste, and to stop sticking my **** in crazy.

Mostly @Cyner says that. But other people say it too. Just less frequently. He also generally sandwiches it between exasperated sighs of 'white people'.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
My adoration for Tharja was cemented in her first scene. She's exactly the kind of person I tend to date IRL. Interestingly I don't date anymore. So I guess it's not exactly successful. I was surprised other people liked her so much because usually people tell me I have awful taste, and to stop sticking my **** in crazy.

Mostly @Cyner says that. But other people say it too. Just less frequently. He also generally sandwiches it between exasperated sighs of 'white people'.
I like Tharja and would like to know more of her char, but then again, I don't like her that way. Just enjoy her persona...unlike Vaike...I hate Vaike and that character trope. He never even got his axe back and never made it back to the field.

I miss my first game where he died on that same mission and I just moved on and never looked back.

I like Tharja and would like to know more of her char, but then again, I don't like her that way. Just enjoy her persona...unlike Vaike...I hate Vaike and that character trope. He never even got his axe back and never made it back to the field.

I miss my first game where he died on that same mission and I just moved on and never looked back.
In Lunatic I still didn't give him his ****ing axe. **** you, Vaike.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh... I cannot get the crazy ones off of me......

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515

Lozjam

Smash Champion

I like Ike :)
Fixed that for you
No wonder you fit in well with us.
It's not even funny with some of the things that have happened to me with the opposite sex, when I already have a female companion! They are a bunch of nutzos.
It's fine, keep them on, so long as you can get them off.
Yup, there's my problem... They never stop trying to get me, even when I reject them, swear at them, ignore them, and even in a special case, threaten them.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
No wonder you fit in well with us.

What do you have against Cordelia?

If I ever try Lunatic I'll have him killed just so I don't have to see his stupid interactions in the barracks.
stereotypical oh I'm good at everything. Also, she's obsessed with Chrom, and even continues to be obsessed with him even after she marries someone else.

I like Vaike because he's an idiot. I don't really use him though

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Of course... Of course the Mii Swordfighter boards have more activity than the Falco boards... Despicable, absolutely despicable. DISAPPOINTED!!!

Once again, bonus points for who gets that vague DISAPPOINTED!!! reference. :p

stereotypical oh I'm good at everything. Also, she's obsessed with Chrom, and even continues to be obsessed with him even after she marries someone else.

Marry her to Henry and she stops obsessing, actually. Also she became a pegasus knight because she sucks at running and fighting on foot, if you read her supports.

Cordelia is excellent, and talented, but insecure, with flaws. She's fine. The real mess, besides Vaike, I mean, is Maribelle.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Marry her to Henry and she stops obsessing, actually. Also she became a pegasus knight because she sucks at running and fighting on foot, if you read her supports.

Cordelia is excellent, and talented, but insecure, with flaws. She's fine. The real mess, besides Vaike, I mean, is Maribelle.
We can't be friends. And lol her whole character is literally based on obsessing over Chrom. And oh, she has one flaw, I remember now. Srry. Maribelle is amazing pfft

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515

This.

Also she's not perfect at everything. People think she is and she seems that way but she isn't, that's the beauty of it. She was naturally talented at what she did but she wasn't perfect. That's like hating frederick for being perfect since he's so damn OP and has the same Zeal about Chrom as Cordelia does.

We can't be friends. And lol her whole character is literally based on obsessing over Chrom. And oh, she has one flaw, I remember now. Srry. Maribelle is amazing pfft
Her obsessing is presented as a flaw, as well. She played to her strengths in her career path, I see no issue there. Marry her to the right guy and she stops obsessing.

Maribelle's wit is great, her character less so.

And come now, don't you want to be friends with Uncle Shin?

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Her obsessing is presented as a flaw, as well. She played to her strengths in her career path, I see no issue there. Marry her to the right guy and she stops obsessing.

Maribelle's wit is great, her character less so.

And come now, don't you want to be friends with Uncle Shin?
And also, not marrying her to Henry because **** Henry. And I honestly just hate her character. Not a fan. Obsessing will never be cute.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Actually Excel saga is the first comedic anime I watched years ago. It's not great, and not a masterpiece. Just funny.
Perhaps I shall give it a shot then.
I don't do crazy anymore.

And that's why I was just so confused that out of all the characters so many people liked Tharja. Not that she's bad but like hot damn didn't know how many people were into that.

Perhaps I shall give it a shot then.

I don't do crazy anymore.

And that's why I was just so confused that out of all the characters so many people liked Tharja. Not that she's bad but like hot damn didn't know how many people were into that.

I've legitimately been stabbed by multiple women I've been with. I still do crazy. What's your excuse?

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Okay this is off topic but I am getting so pissed that I can't find any good Male Robin and Chrom fanart. WHY I KNOW IT EXISTS THIS ISN'T OKAY SOMEONE HELP THEY'RE SUCH A GOOD SHIP

I find the fact that you said this while calling yourself FireemblemFREAK funny.
shh, it was a name I should've dropped a while ago. I usually go by TaleofTheTears on most sites now (btw nice and lowkey plug)

Last edited:
Top Bottom