• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Congrats on the promotion, Spirst, and Congratulations, @ BJN39 BJN39 , on your promotion as well! I actually don't think I've ever seen or talked to Ffamran before. Maybe I have. I always forget people's usernames.

Are IP bans a thing, or will Fujin always be able to make a new account?
Hello, Latte! How are you? Fine, thank you. I wish I were a bird. Bonus points if you get the reference. :p
Did you look? THEN I SHALL PULL OUT YOUR TONGUE!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Our rules are in the stickies, it's to make sure newbs have reading comprehension
Ha, you guys need rules. Over at the Falco boards, we don't need rules 'cause everyone's chill and sensible... THAT'S IF ANYONE IS EVER THERE!

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I took my first page at the Linkboards. I'm also taking blame for their title. I mean, I think it was close enough to credit myself for that..

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
GGs @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 . That was fun. Any advice for doc, villager, or dedede? These are my new mains
Yep, that was a lot of fun! I think I played to most of my potential today, at least with Zelda, haha.

Villager I find actually has a bit of trouble against Zelda because his normal gameplan of zoning doesn't work that well. Of course, zoning against her is still one of the better options, but I think approaching with Nair in this MU is a lot better than Fair and Bair, especially when I use Nayru's Love to reflect the missile. I think Ftilt, Utilt and Jab can be used a bit more to give some ground presence for ya as well!

When I use Doc, I love OoS UpB, but I'm not sure if that would be your cup of tea, haha. His pitiful recovery means that you shouldn't overcommit when doing an edgeguard. I would also say to use more pills, but that would make me punish it better with FW. :3

Can't say with Dedede because my Zero Skill Spamus is sooooo free. XD

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I luv the way u make me feel bae

I will one day... one day
Honestly, I don't think you should establish a main at all yet. Just keep trying different characters, even ones you think you've gone over/ don't like. You were the best Kirby I saw actually. Whenever I go against Kirby I get wrecked, but you were good.

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
gee thanks
Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.
I

It's supposed to stand for Before Anyone Else, but yeah, that's kinda funny. I should change my profile picture to Neimi, ship us.

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
gee thanks
Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.
Bae can also stand for Before anyone else. People mainly think it's just short for Baby, but no, it's actually not.

EDITS: asdf looks like someone already got to it before me

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Only reason why anyone would ever consider using Zero Skill Spamus.

IF YA GONNA SUCK, MIGHT AS WELL SUCK IN STYYYYYYLE.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Only reason why anyone would ever consider using Zero Skill Spamus.

IF YA GONNA SUCK, MIGHT AS WELL SUCK IN STYYYYYYLE.

Boost Kick kills are so fraudulent.

I never know if I should be disgusted by it, or if I should be so impressed that I should consider picking her up.

D

Deleted member

I always thought that bae was a typo made by a stupid teenager on Facebook and they thought "OH THIS HAS A NICE RING TO IT". Then more stupid teenagers started using it and im like "This is what's cool with the teens these days". Then I found out it was an acronym and I felt dumb xD

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I

It's supposed to stand for Before Anyone Else, but yeah, that's kinda funny. I should change my profile picture to Neimi, ship us.
gotta love when the developers/writers do the shipping for ya

I like how the last three posts were a response to the exact same comment.
apparently everyone is upset about poop, I'm not kids called me that all the time in grade school. One of the many "hazards" of having the nick name Coop

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Playing the first Zelda... This game is just as brutal as I remember it.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
It's kinda easy to get off boost kicks, it's just more difficult to do it midair, obviously. Stun gun or neutral down B make it guaranteed.

If you don't panic like I do that is..

I keep doing this, am I cool?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I always thought that bae was a typo made by a stupid teenager on Facebook and they thought "OH THIS HAS A NICE RING TO IT". Then more stupid teenagers started using it and im like "This is what's cool with the teens these days". Then I found out it was an acronym and I felt dumb xD
Isn't that how pretty much everything came to be? Y'know, I remember when slang used to be cool, like, mafia slick, know what I'm saying? It used to ice cold, solid, my yute. But now, all we gots is "swag" and "based". The hell happened to "spoon", "fork", "word", and "joint"? I mean, nobody says, "We gon' hit up this joint," no mo'. What about "green"? We call newbies "noobs", we ain't callin' them "greens" or "rookies", son. **** used to be sick, wicked, poppin', sweet, dope, gnarly, and hot. Now all we got is "epic". Whadda we talkin' 'bout? Homer's Odyssey? It should be bangin' all up in this crib, my youngin'. :p

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
uhhhhh

nnnnnno?

We weren't raiding you?

And if this is a Link raid it is exceptionally poor?
We weren't raiding, just paying a visit. A Link raid isn't sassy, it's a bloodbath that ends in at least 3 banned accounts. I'm not even joking. That's why we don't raid. We just stay in our corner of the woods and bother no one.

I'm not allowed to execute oldschool Link raids anymore. I may have clogged up some inboxes with terrible, terrible images.
Trust me...you do not want a Link raid.

Also...did someone really just told us to...stop being polite?

Can we quote you? Can we quote that?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm back nao gorls! ^ ^

Aaaaannd yew wasted no time racking up 2 pages in only a few hours. Seems like everything's in tip-top shape!

Congrats @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght for 10,000th post.

Alsew...

I hope the links don't think they're actually RAIDING us, because this place is basically always in a state of self-raid, and can't really be raided but more like the links are just joining our parti.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I hope the links don't think they're actually RAIDING us, because this place is basically always in a state of self-raid, and can't really be raided but more like the links are just joining our parti.
This.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I've officially shipped myself with someone I've never seen before with this profile picture. Nice job me

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Btw Camalange you excited for Splatoon?
If they put Squid Girl in it.

The creator actually drew her in the Splatoon art style which was pretty hype.

The game looks fun, but I'm not auto-interested because they're squids. Ika-chan is the only squid for me.

:093:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
ugh the doc boards are like dead
You should check out the Falco boards; we're deader than dead. :p

What am I reading
The internet or people being people.

I've officially shipped myself with someone I've never seen before with this profile picture. Nice job me
That's Neimi from The Sacred Stones; I believe she's the first archer you get.

@ Elessar Elessar , you make the people at the Link boards sound like caged animals who need to be kept away from... everything. :laugh:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
If they put Squid Girl in it.

The creator actually drew her in the Splatoon art style which was pretty hype.

The game looks fun, but I'm not auto-interested because they're squids. Ika-chan is the only squid for me.

:093:
Do I dare ask what a squid girl is? Of course I dare, what am I saying? I've braved Shin's shed and survived.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Isn't that how pretty much everything came to be?
nah man all of these start in pokemon
1013438_10153002054085092_549653147_n.jpg

What am I reading
good question, I'll have the fairy fountain research that

That's Neimi from The Sacred Stones; I believe she's the first archer you get.
you're missing the first half where I just changed my profile pic today and he followed up

We weren't raiding, just paying a visit. A Link raid isn't sassy, it's a bloodbath that ends in at least 3 banned accounts. I'm not even joking. That's why we don't raid. We just stay in our corner of the woods and bother no one.

Trust me...you do not want a Link raid.

Also...did someone really just told us to...stop being polite?

Can we quote you? Can we quote that?
what an actual link raid should be:
AAaaaAAAHH

Top Bottom