• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
just play Villager\(
I am sensing something from the future, What do I see? probably a rude comment from me
:starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:

:starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:

:starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:

this message is so cryptic I wonder what it means :p

The link boards really don't seem that bad. Now do I think it's stupid that they think they have their own "rules", yes, but I can see why they'd get pissed. Everyone made it seem so much worse than it is, or maybe I'm just lucky. I don't know, they really seem fine so far.
should I go introduce myself? :p

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Hi Linky-poos!

But can you leave pls so I have a chance for 10000th post pls? :3

Never mind! Sit down & have a hot beverage of your choice :3

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The link boards really don't seem that bad. Now do I think it's stupid that they think they have their own "rules", yes, but I can see why they'd get pissed. Everyone made it seem so much worse than it is, or maybe I'm just lucky. I don't know, they really seem fine so far.

I'd love to play you actually if I can, I don't know how well I'll hold up but I'll try my best
They aren't bad, I kind of like their strange and abrasive attitudes.

Also, we should battle! I'm pretty noob-like competitively, so don''the worry about it.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Villagers are cool.

Also I'm trying to main Villager stop giving the kid crap ; ;
It can't be helped, he is my least favorite newcomer.

It doesn't help that most of the people that play him on For Glory only do it to do annoying things rather than actually try to win.

Though reflecting predictable bowling balls or pocketed Gordos or the tree is always funny.

Psh, says the Grayninja main :4tlink:
We can at least agree that Rosalina is the bee's knees, right? :rosalina:

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice

I'd love to play you actually if I can, I don't know how well I'll hold up but I'll try my best
Our rules are in the stickies, it's to make sure newbs have reading comprehension

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master

It can't be helped, he is my least favorite newcomer.

It doesn't help that most of the people that play him on For Glory only do it to do annoying things rather than actually try to win.

Though reflecting predictable bowling balls or pocketed Gordos or the tree is always funny.
Well, I love Animal Crossing, so I was pretty hyped for the Villager.

But I agree, Villagers in Roll Glory ARE annoying. It's either "I won't do anything before lauching a Gyroid" or "Hey, you know my whole moveset? I'll just flee and use the slingshot".

Or both.

Oh, I'll also take this gif for latter use.

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
[quote="bluecrow, post: 18398978, member: 280507"should I go introduce myself? :p[/quote]

Yeah, I think so. They haven't been bad to me so far, for the minimal interaction I've had

Edit: nice quote me

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
That's fine. I'm not trying to start an argument with you or saying you guys are bad people.

I'm just saying, NO ONE should be told to kill themselves(Hope you also infracted the user who said this), or be treated the way he was treated for breaking one rule.

That's just my opinion as a moderator.

EDIT: And if you want to get technical; I'm pretty sure flaming and trolling is against the site rules as well.
I didn't see that actually, but if I did I probably would've caused a ****storm.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
That's fine. I'm not trying to start an argument with you or saying you guys are bad people.

I'm just saying, NO ONE should be told to kill themselves(Hope you also infracted the user who said this), or be treated the way he was treated for breaking one rule.

That's just my opinion as a moderaor.
Trust me, I'm not seeking an argument either, I never am. I just want to give our POV as well since apparently it's become popular to crucify and demonize us. And yes, I did infract him. I always infract everybody who breaks the rules.

Also, we need to play again Milky. I saw that you claimed in Durango's blog at nintendojo that you 3 stocked me. You did, many times. I would like to get 3 stocked again so I can keep learning the MU and improve.

The link boards really don't seem that bad. Now do I think it's stupid that they think they have their own "rules"
Actually we do have our own rules, and they have been approved since they don't deviate from the global rules. Every board is entitled to their own rules as long as they don't deviate from the global rules. Think of it as State law and Federal Law.

Last edited:
Very very true, she's bee's knees outta nine, she's the cat's pajama's, she's - dare I say it?! - a choice bit of calico

green rosetta is best though

Last edited:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Trust me, I'm not seeking an argument either, I never am. I just want to give our POV as well since apparently it's become popular to crucify and demonize us. And yes, I did infract him. I always infract everybody who breaks the rules.

Also, we need to play again Milky. I saw that you claimed in Durango's blog at nintendojo that you 3 stocked me. You did, many times. I would like to get 3 stocked again so I can keep learning the MU and improve.
Blahaha. Sure! And I'm sorry for putting you on the spot but you got me pretty salty when I read the Link board.

Let's play whenever I get my adapter :D

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Very very true, she's bee's knees outta nine, she's the cat's pajama's, she's - dare I say it?! - a choice bit of calico

green rosetta is best though

talking about least favorite newcomers

Yeah, I think so. They haven't been bad to me so far, for the minimal interaction I've had

I got a giggle out of it

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Blahaha. Sure! And I'm sorry for putting you on the spot but you got me pretty salty when I read the Link board.

Let's play whenever I get my adapter :D
I'm used to salty. Funny thing is, while I call people scrubs as a part of the hassing I never claimed to be a good player myself. I know I'm not great and I still need to work on a lot of things so other people saying that they beat me doesn't bother me. Losing means that I can still improve, and I will improve. I don't mind losing. I mind winning every time because that may develop bad habits. Everybody loses.

Also, I don't have an adapter I play with the Pro U.

I got a giggle out of it
Why is kirby wearing a Donkey Kong-themed party hat??

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I also double posted.. hahaha, I'm so bad at this >.<

I got a giggle out of it
I'M BAD AT THINGS

Edit: also, I meant to say this earlier but, Hi Colm. (I played FE 8 a lot, simply because I had it on my 3ds and it was my first FE aside from having distant memories of 7 when I was younger)

Last edited:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
I'm used to salty. Funny thing is, while I call people scrubs as a part of the hassing I never claimed to be a good player myself. I know I'm not great and I still need to work on a lot of things so other people saying that they beat me doesn't bother me. Losing means that I can still improve, and I will improve. I don't mind losing. I mind winning every time because that may develop bad habits. Everybody loses.

Also, I don't have an adapter I play with the Pro U.
I played with the Gamepad at the time, but it recently broke unfortunately. Now I use the Wiichuck (for now).

You were doing fine, if you want my advice - I just think you could work on your projectile game while you're in the air, and not dodge roll so much.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I played with the Gamepad at the time, but it recently broke unfortunately. Now I use the Wiichuck (for now).

You were doing fine, if you want my advice - I just think you could work on your projectile game while you're in the air, and not dodge roll so much.
How did you break your gamepad?

Also, my spam and projectiles have always been my weak spot in my game. I just can't spam smartly for the life of me. Also, most of my rolls were dropped inputs maybe. Maybe. Maybe I was just derping. Happens.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
They aren't bad, I kind of like their strange and abrasive attitudes.

Also, we should battle! I'm pretty noob-like competitively, so don''the worry about it.
I am too, Smash 4 is my first competitive smash, mainly because I didn't know what competitive smash was until like right before smash 4, and if I tried to play Melee competitive I would fail, miserably. I tried wavedashing with Zelda before anyone else, my first mistake. My second was trying to wavedash with Zelda at all.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
So I guess we've got sort of a reverse Zelda raid going on now?

Oh wait, I'm a Link main, I'm supposed to be mean...uh...you guys suck! Courage>Wisdom! Go play a real character you scrubs!

There, I think I've fulfilled my quota :smirk:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
How did you break your gamepad?

Also, my spam and projectiles have always been my weak spot in my game. I just can't spam smartly for the life of me. Also, most of my rolls were dropped inputs maybe. Maybe. Maybe I was just derping. Happens.
Ehh, first I spilled water on it by mistake (it was still working but the gamepad screen broke). And a few days later it finally gave up.

I play Link a bit too. Not nearly at the level you or others can play him, but spamming his projectiles are hard, I forget about them sometimes.

So I guess we've got sort of a reverse Zelda raid going on now?

Oh wait, I'm a Link main, I'm supposed to be mean...uh...you guys suck! Courage>Wisdom! Go play a real character you scrubs!

There, I think I've fulfilled my quota :smirk:
I friggin love link

But he's so ugly in smash 4 it's not even funny when he stands straight ugh they ruined his beautiful face

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Can't help but feel the raid ended up being role-reversed here...

How classic of the Link boards.

:093:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Ehh, first I spilled water on it by mistake (it was still working but the gamepad screen broke). And a few days later it finally gave up.

I play Link a bit too. Not nearly at the level you or others can play him, but spamming his projectiles are hard, I forget about them sometimes.

I friggin love link

But he's so ugly in smash 4 it's not even funny when he stands straight ugh they ruined his beautiful face
wha... I thought Link looked beautiful in Smash 4. He doesn't look too different from Brawl anyway, what's the problem? Now Melee Link I kinda love because nostalgia but I like Smash 4 Link

Edit: (I swear I edit every post)

uhhhhh

nnnnnno?

We weren't raiding you?

And if this is a Link raid it is exceptionally poor?
I have 3 favorite people here now

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You guys are mistaking my Farore's SD for a raid I think. If you're going to raid us, please stop being so polite about it.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
uhhhhh

nnnnnno?

We weren't raiding you?
Did you check the Link social? A misfire, but an attempt nonetheless.
And if this is a Link raid it is exceptionally poor?
Raid isn't the best way to put it, as this is really friendly. I meant in terms of invading. Zeldas left pretty quickly.

I hesitated from making an inkvading joke, as probably no one would catch my Squid Girl reference, de geso~

:093:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
wha... I thought Link looked beautiful in Smash 4. He doesn't look too different from Brawl anyway, what's the problem? Now Melee Link I kinda love because nostalgia but I like Smash 4 Link

Edit: (I swear I edit every post)

I have 3 favorite people here now
He's hot in his character selection screen, or when he's facing side ways which he's doing 98% of the time in smash, but when he's facing straight... God damn, he's ugly http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/link/screen-5.jpg His eyes look too far apart, idk... something just looks weird and I can't point it out...

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Top Bottom