• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Latte

Smash Ace
My WiFi has been kind of sucky lately, so I haven't really posted here.

Did I miss anything? Raids? Mopcina pictures? Husbando wars?

Latte

Smash Ace
Some new red tyrants patrol the boards now if you missed that.
Run, Fujin. Run and never look back.
By new moderators red tyrants do you mean newly appointed tyrants, or old tyrants that have just started frequenting the Zelda boards?

Last edited:
BJN got modded for Zelda
Ffamran goes here as a regular and was also modded for Falco
Spirst leveled up and now mods SSBU/3DS

Also, fujin got banned

Spirst

Run, Fujin. Run and never look back.
By "new moderators" do you mean newly appointed moderators, or old moderators who have started frequenting the Zelda boards?
A slew of new moderators were added to fill out the character boards representation. I got promoted to Smash 4 category mod so I can terrorize you guys here instead of just DH/Greninja, @ BJN39 BJN39 is your resident mod, and @Ffamran is in charge of the dead Falco boards. There's a number of others but those two are the Zelda social regulars I can remember off the top of my head.

Fuujin got banned again too I believe.

Edit: Goddammit berserker

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Congrats on the promotion, Spirst, and Congratulations, @ BJN39 BJN39 , on your promotion as well! I actually don't think I've ever seen or talked to Ffamran before. Maybe I have. I always forget people's usernames.

Are IP bans a thing, or will Fujin always be able to make a new account?

Last edited:

Spirst

IP bans are a thing but Fuujin just changes IPs so he can make a bunch of new alts. He's probably been through more alts than you have cereal pieces in a newly bought cereal box.

Latte

Smash Ace
I've seen a list of his alts before. His persistence is almost admirable.

That analogy was really nice BTW. I'm stealing it for later use.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
poor fujin banned again lol.

I wish the Wii remote control scheme allowed the minus button to be used because my grab is finicky she using some characters, especially on roll glory lol. Oh Zelda why did you have to get a new taunt I liked

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm up two hours earlier than I am now used to. Damn random changes in work schedule.
grumble.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
poor fujin banned again lol.

I wish the Wii remote control scheme allowed the minus button to be used because my grab is finicky she using some characters, especially on roll glory lol. Oh Zelda why did you have to get a new taunt I liked
Do you use the Wii remote? Filthy casual. Everyone knows the gamepad is best. ;)

D

Deleted member

So question:

Since everyone is apparently a sister.

Do I just "become" a girl whenever I'm in this thread?

:confused:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
That new Majora's mask 3DS is so beautiful, but scalpers got them all. I'm not sure if I should keep an eye open for pre-orders, or leave it to luck and see if it'll be available later like the other Zelda 3DS', but I doubt that. Any of you happen to get it?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Ahh Nostalgia photoshoot:

EdiT : I should put this somewhere safe, so I can find it if necessary...

Last edited:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Hey Guys! Just wanted to stop by and say I missed you guys!!

How's Zelda working out for everyone?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hey Guys! Just wanted to stop by and say I missed you guys!!

How's Zelda working out for everyone?
She's fun :D (In a "I'm trying to have the losing MU" sort of way.)

Elevator attendant all day. Half or more of my FG KOs are elevators. LKs are just more fun to land now that you basically lose control of her for 45 frames after using it... :p

But I love using ha regardless of her new design choices being sort of weird and counterproductive.

How's Zelda been for you?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OMG DAT NEW LINK THREAD TITLE DOE.

But srsly gorls, one simply does not go to a random thread without notice and say "Hi hurr duur~ am Zelda gorl, we raid u lol." One, announcing that you will raid them kinda defeats the whole purpose, ya know? No surprise factor. Two, if nothing's planned, and there's only a few of you there, y'all just made our queen look unsassy and classless. Makes it harder to do an actual well-planned attack on the same thread afterwards. And three, raids aren't something we should do like... everyday. Or ever week. It's not THAT necessary.

Comprendo? :^)

\

Last edited:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
She's fun :D (In a "I'm trying to have the losing MU" sort of way.)

Elevator attendant all day. Half or more of my FG KOs are elevators. LKs are just more fun to land now that you basically lose control of her for 55 frames after using it... :p

But I love using ha regardless of her new design choices being sort of weird and counterproductive.

How's Zelda been for you?
Pretty good actually. I've been doing these new sick combos and I'd like to upload 'em but no capture card. .__.;

Latte

Smash Ace
I was going to go to a cafe in order to study, but I kept taking wrong turns and got lost along the way. When I finally found the cafe, there was no parking anywhere, so I decided to go to the library. Once I got to the library, I realized that I forgot to bring my wallet, meaning I had no money or my driver's license.
I decided to go home. I tried unlocking my car for like 15 minutes, then I realized I was trying to open the wrong car. Somewhere in all of this mess I dropped my laptop into deep snow, and put it back into my bag--little did I know, my sketchbook was also in my bag, so some of my sketchbook's pages were ruined.

Today was a parti

I need coffee.

/deardiary

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
I was going to go to a cafe in order to study, but I kept taking wrong turns and got lost along the way. When I finally found the cafe, there was no parking anywhere, so I decided to go to the library. Once I got to the library, I realized that I forgot to bring my wallet, meaning I had no money or my driver's license.
I decided to go home. I tried unlocking my car for like 15 minutes, then I realized I was trying to open the wrong car. Somewhere in all of this mess I dropped my laptop into deep snow, and put it back into my bag--little did I know, my sketchbook was also in my bag, so some of my sketchbook's pages were ruined.

Today was a parti

I need coffee.

/deardiary
Zelda mains and our beverages....http://nintendodojo.com/group.aspx?id=16057

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

Today was a parti

I need coffee.

/deardiary
Sounds like, really sad. :(

The laptop part kind of reminds me of one time my 3DS slipped in my hands and the stylus shot out and fell EXACTLY in a crack in the deck of my house...

Last edited:
OMG DAT NEW LINK THREAD TITLE DOE.

But srsly gorls, one simply does not go to a random thread without notice and say "Hi hurr duur~ am Zelda gorl, we raid u lol." One, announcing that you will raid them kinda defeats the whole purpose, ya know? No surprise factor. Two, if nothing's planned, and there's only a few of you there, y'all just made our queen look unsassy and classless. Makes it harder to do an actual well-planned attack on the same thread afterwards. And three, raids aren't something we should do like... everyday. Or ever week. It's not THAT necessary.

Comprendo? :^)

\
Cherche, shhhh.

The thread title calls to you and your ilk, you know it to be true. Is it something that can be resisted so simply? Is all you need to dissuade you from your sacred duty a confusing .gif containing a one-eyed middle school girl?

Raid us.

Top Bottom