• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Spirst

Day 103 and I'm still scared ****less to post in there.
I mostly just lurk there because one slip-up and the keyboard warriors initiate their posts of doom. Red name provides a little cover at least. Nothing against them though but goddamn.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TBH this is really the only forum I actually consider posting in just because I know all the sistahs here are just gorgeous and beautiful people, and we always have a rad and sassy time here. <3 Don't know what kinda stuff you might get into in other forums.

... Well, of course, unless we raid them.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I mostly just lurk there because one slip-up and the keyboard warriors initiate their posts of doom. Red name provides a little cover at least. Nothing against them though but goddamn.
I feel really, really sorry for the chap with the Little Mac avatar.

D

Deleted member

That Cobalt though. I've been using Malachite for pretty much my entire time on this site.

New curiosity question: What color SB does everyone use?
Smashboards Onyx.

Because Silver/Gray is the next best thing after Black.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Smashboards Sugilite~

Purple is love. Purple is life.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Smashboards Sugilite~

Purple is love. Purple is life.
Purple and green are my favorite colors. Purple and green are baes.
If I ever considered switching SB color, I'd probably choose Sugilite. c:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
TBH this is really the only forum I actually consider posting in just because I know all the sistahs here are just gorgeous and beautiful people, and we always have a rad and sassy time here. <3 Don't know what kinda stuff you might get into in other forums.

gorgeous and beautiful people

gorgeous and beautiful people

gorgeous and beautiful
sorry, but I'd like to stop you there youngster I know for a fact that I am not gorgeous or beautiful, if I ever scrape hansom I'll be happy with that

That Cobalt though. I've been using Malachite for pretty much my entire time on this site.

the darker the better, I am up around 2 am often

I used P:M before then switched to cobalt

Edit: Deleted my own double post. I hate this mouse pad

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Usually Cobalt, sometimes Sugilite though the purple is kind of bright and jarring against a dark grey background imo, wish it were a darker shade and that's mainly why I don't use it more. (EDIT: now that I more actively compare them I'm starting to think I might be crazy, Cobalt still feels nicer on the eyes to me though)

As much as I love monochrome, Onyx just looks really bland.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I remember back when I was in middle school, there was a Melee setup, and I played a bit there. Of course, since it's middle school, people "call" on colours and all that stuff. Back then, red was my bae colour, so most of the time, red or orange were all I used. That's why I use red Zelda now just because that's the palette I used since Melee. XD

And just because of that, even though purple is actual mastur raec colour, I've mostly stuck to the palettes I've used since Melee and Brawl, so basically I don't use any purple palettes other than maybe Falco. :////

sorry, but I'd like to stop you there youngster I know for a fact that I am not gorgeous or beautiful, if I ever scrape hansom I'll be happy with that
Don't deny it hun, everyone here is gorgeous. :^)

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4

Quite simple about raiding the Links

You raid, you die. Actually, if you assault the general discussion, I think that's fine. Just don't make a new thread

I had never noticed how ridiculously photogenic Zelda looks in this game until today

Also premium blue or h*ck you

D

Deleted member

Usually Cobalt, sometimes Sugilite though the purple is kind of bright and jarring against a dark grey background imo, wish it were a darker shade and that's mainly why I don't use it more.

As much as I love monochrome, Onyx just looks really bland.
D:

Color options have feelings.

Well I think it's amazing.

I was a little annoyed when they changed the text color for Onyx from white to gray a while back. I even switched to Garnet for a good while.

The Smashboards color (the first color choice~) hurt my eyes when I briefly took a look at it.

It's so bad imo.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Why does thread have to tie itself into the most obnoxious knots without the slightest provocation?
Seriously, thread is stupid.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
We Zelda gorls for the most part should only raid the general discussion just to say hi and tease the fellas there to spark some activity. Would probably not start a new thread just to troll, because unlike our queen, that's classless.

Heck, in my whole lifetime here, I have yet to make my own thread yet, and it will probably stay that way. So don't worry, I won't go overboard with the "raiding". ;)

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Anyone who has the guts to lead a raid on the Link Social Thread deserves their name on the hall of fame if you ask me.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Why does thread have to tie itself into the most obnoxious knots without the slightest provocation?
Seriously, thread is stupid.
Thread is absolutely thrilling though, well when you don't own it that is

Yay mess that does not belong to me :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Thread is absolutely thrilling though, well when you don't own it that is

Yay mess that does not belong to me :p
I think I would flip a table if all of my thread got tangled like that. It's much better when it isn't my thread that's being a total butt.
That mess is awfully pretty, though. :3

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I think I would flip a table if all of my thread got tangled like that. It's much better when it isn't my thread that's being a total butt.
That mess is awfully pretty, though. :3
I need you to rank that table flip between Kirby and Thor. Kirby being the weakest respectively and a Thor given as an example

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I should report all of you for this highly inappropriate censor dodging!

jk

:p buT seriously yew gorls are d*rty!
This thread is getting out of h*nd here.
I need you to rank that table flip between Kirby and Thor. Kirby being the weakest respectively and a Thor given as an example
Thor +1. I take my thread very seriously. :glare:
The Links did a thing to their thread title
That title though.
we've been compromised.

Edit: Welp, I've sufficiently wasted enough sleep time. I'll be paying for it in the morning, night gorls. ~

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
A funny thought just crossed my mind...

Last edited:
Top Bottom