• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Can someone explain how I can lose 10 straight to my friend using Cloud, and then the very next match, I pull out Ryu, WHO I'VE NEVER USED MUCH, And JV3.

wat.
Maybe Ryu is that good? It happens.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh I forgot to show you gorls this
So a few months back I asked Dabuz for some tips on Olimar. This was his response.
Sounds about right.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Found this in the FG player finder thread:

Twewy said:
@Vinchezo, I am LOVING these Wario dittos! First time I ever fought another Wario and man it's fun.
I didn't know hopping around and dodging for four-and-a-half minutes so you can fart on each other was fun.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Got double eliminated on the spot using BAN•ZELDA with my bro ; w ;

Although we lost 2-1 in both sets so I guess it's okay. We got eliminated because we didn't use double Zelda game 3 smh

Dabuz Dabuz this KTown guy who's in my tourney right now wants you to remember that he's the Luigi that taunt spiked my Zelda lmaoooo

Singles will start soon~

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
3-1 in pools, going to get it out of pools~

Pools log

:4zelda: vs :4pikachu: (1-2) It's against Captain L again, but taking a game off him feels nice~

:4zelda:vs :4dedede:(2-0) THIS ONE GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. Ended up making two comebacks in a row. I need to learn this MU...

:4zelda:vs :4dedede:/:4ryu: (2-0)
:4zelda:vs :4luigi: (2-0)

Stream is here, you might see me on commentary~

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So the tournament was today and I was sent to losers in my second match.

Then I proceeded to do a crazy losers run and ended up winning the tournament.

I think the fact I brought my Greninja plush with me helped.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Got double eliminated by Links lmaooo.

Although I beat a Roy/Marth before getting eliminated ayyyy

17th place and my MM were streamed. I didn't do so well this tourney. Lost 2/4 of my MMs with 2 more still to do. I'm such a fraud ; w ;

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
3-1 in pools, going to get it out of pools~

Pools log

:4zelda: vs :4pikachu: (1-2) It's against Captain L again, but taking a game off him feels nice~

:4zelda:vs :4dedede:(2-0) THIS ONE GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. Ended up making two comebacks in a row. I need to learn this MU...

:4zelda:vs :4dedede:/:4ryu: (2-0)
:4zelda:vs :4luigi: (2-0)

Stream is here, you might see me on commentary~
Woo maintaining the honor of Zelda!

I've only played a few so-so D3 players, but from what I can tell, he gets comboed to hell and back, plus fullhop->fast fall lightning kick->roll away is mostly safe if you're timing is on point, and will demolish shields. Just don't sourspot too often, and don't get grabbed/uptilted or he'll return the favor. Gordo's a nonfactor, just ftilt it a few times and they'll quit coming.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I did the math and I've contributed about 80 pages to this social on my own in one year.

That's like 1 Falco boards worth of content.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Actually haven't taken tourney losses this seriously until today. I felt really good in pools but seemed to choke really hard in bracket, which led to my worst tourney performance ever. :///

Doesn't help that I lost to TWO Links, lost a $10 MM in a ZSS ditto to lose my red colour, and have to use Lucina next tournament in losing in a different ZSS ditto. Sigh, might be too hard on myself, as this was a stacked tournament. I'll link to the VODs of my matches when they are out. And I'll probably take a break from the game for a bit. ; w ;

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Actually haven't taken tourney losses this seriously until today. I felt really good in pools but seemed to choke really hard in bracket, which led to my worst tourney performance ever. :///

Doesn't help that I lost to TWO Links, lost a $10 MM in a ZSS ditto to lose my red colour, and have to use Lucina next tournament in losing in a different ZSS ditto. Sigh, might be too hard on myself, as this was a stacked tournament. I'll link to the VODs of my matches when they are out. And I'll probably take a break from the game for a bit. ; w ;
If you ever want practice call me up! Getting discouraged sucks but a stronger pool of practice might help you pick yourself up perhaps!

Never be afraid to ask, I love helpin out.

Top Bottom