• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Why is the Zelda Social the exact opposite of the rest of the Sm4sh community?

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Sheesh, how long was I gone? I missed 30+ pages worth of messages.

Oh yeah, and amiibo time.
IMG_2262.JPG

Darn it, the picture came out lopsided again! No, I don't feel like taking another one.

So I've heard that everyone responded positively to the final Smash broadcast! *sarcasm*
Bayonetta walking into Smash:
Yeah, that's about right.

Other than that, what did I miss?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Big tournament tomorrow and instead of training for it I'm looking at Undertale fanworks and playing Bayonetta

Ayy.
THEN ALLOW ME TO ASSASST YOU! All are not gross, but may say a few sentence enhancers. The last one was honestly the last new Undertale related thing I bothered looking at... It speaks pure truth. I need a break from all this content.
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

OK, now go train or you will make Papyrus cry. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT WHEN HE BELIEVES IN YOU, HUMAN? DON'T MAKE A SKELEFRIEND CRY. IF YOU DO... THEN...

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
THEN ALLOW ME TO ASSASST YOU! All are not gross, but may say a few sentence enhancers. The last one was honestly the last new Undertale related thing I bothered looking at... It speaks pure truth. I need a break from all this content.
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

OK, now go train or you will make Papyrus cry. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT WHEN HE BELIEVES IN YOU, HUMAN? DON'T MAKE A SKELEFRIEND CRY. IF YOU DO... THEN...
I actually have already watched most of those videos you posted.

Either way it's late and I have nobody to train with, I'm gonna try arriving early to the event so I can get some free play rounds to warm me up before it starts =V

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I actually have already watched most of those videos you posted.

Either way it's late and I have nobody to train with, I'm gonna try arriving early to the event so I can get some free play rounds to warm me up before it starts =V
Good luck with the tournament!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@SBhpiloz4 sry bby, but...
EdiT : Welp, too bad I misspellT philoz that one time

BAN•CORN

Last edited:

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
@SBhpiloz4 sry bby, but...
EdiT : Welp, too bad I misspellT philoz that one time

BAN•CORN
Man, it's one thing to see this meme on the amiibo subreddit, but over here? Wow. This gonna spread fast.

Not that I have a problem with it.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Who wants to doubles with me? Need two people~

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Just need one more then!

Someone pls help me train for doubles tomorrow ; w ;
I totally would be it's too late at night for me and I'm ass at doubles as I've never played them.

I can try and squeeze in if you really want, but I'm BADDD. Reserve me as a last alternative if no one else offers.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I totally would be it's too late at night for me and I'm *** at doubles as I've never played them.

I can try and squeeze in if you really want, but I'm BADDD. Reserve me as a last alternative if no one else offers.
It's OK, I'm not great at doubles either. Sometimes things go really well, and other times I Farore's into my teammate and SD, lol.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Rickster Rickster TTTTTsd TTTTTsd I'll open a room for you two in about 10 minutes~

Ggs guys! My bro and I had a lot of fun! Although it shows that we might not be that ready for our tourney tomorrow haha

OH WELL BAN•ZELDA WILL WIN IN OUR HEARTS

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Good games! Those were pretty fun. That one ending on Battlefield was particularly funny. I'm not even sure what happened. Something involving a stage spike, lol.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Good games! Those were pretty fun. That one ending on Battlefield was particularly funny. I'm not even sure what happened. Something involving a stage spike, lol.
Yeah I think Falco baired you and I, and I somehow teched it in wifi lag hahaha

survived while you guys went too deep

but yeah again GGs! We have work to do but hopefully we can at least do something tomorrow~

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I don't remember everything but I KNOW A FEW THINGS.
- MY SAMUS IS MAD FUEGO IN DUBZ APPARENTLY
- Landed Dedede Fsmash in neutral.
- completely killed my own momentum with a Falco bair stagespike ROFL
- Combo'd Samus Up+B off of...something in Duck Hunt. I saved the replay, Imma go look at that.

GGs and stuff. Legit not gonna lie, that was my second time playing doubles ever. It was a lot of fun, if you ever need dubz training again, call me I guess~ I'm much better wiht Cloud in Singles doe.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I can't believe I missed a Doubles opportunity! Perhaps next time I will notice and be able to join. I'm always up for doubles.

I'm also up for Zelda buffs, but ya know, Sakurai. What should happen is we get Zelda buffs and Sakurai is like:

But instead he gives no ****s and buffs everyone else instead and just sits in his office like

while we continue to suffer the life of being a Zelda main. At least :4bayonetta: is supposed to replace :4zelda: though, right? :secretkpop:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I know dlc is done, but I don't think they said anything about balance patches right

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I would predict the balance patches ending one patch after Bayonetta/Corrin DLC. I hope they leave the game alone for 2 reasons.

1. So we can actually start developing the meta and so we don't waste hours of practice into a character who will get severely nerfed like Luigi.

2. So that it takes me less than 15 hours to start up the game.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my hair cut today, and been looking at Doug Walker's Disneycember 2015 videos on some of the Star Wars and Marvel movies. Which seems pretty f-

*Sees I've been Pranked!*

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Idk the nerfs aren't ever really severe except a few

It's not to the point where they completely redesign a character. Mostly just change one move, like you said luigis dthrow. As for kb changes and stuff I don't think it really "changes" the meta or anything at least to a major extent

Meta changes to me are like the shield changes. But yeah I see your point though

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Can someone explain how I can lose 10 straight to my friend using Cloud, and then the very next match, I pull out Ryu, WHO I'VE NEVER USED MUCH, And JV3.

wat.

Top Bottom