• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I know.

I'm saying I am.
Oh

You shouldn't think you're trash. Just keep on going and try your best to beat anyone. Whatever happens, you'll probably learn from it. Whether it'd be a DQ, loss, 3/2-stock'd, being a victim at a highlight reel, or winning, there's at least one thing to improve on all the time

That was too cheesy for me. Bleck

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Zelda's just become a pocket character to me. Wii fit covers so many MUs like she beats sheik, rosalina, and ZSS. She has an even MU with Diddy. Meta knight has all her bad MUs covered so like idk if I really need to use Zelda

Zelda's just become a pocket character to me. Wii fit covers so many MUs like she beats sheik, rosalina, and ZSS. She has an even MU with Diddy. Meta knight has all her bad MUs covered so like idk if I really need to use Zelda
May you please explain why before calling the numbers/favors? :|

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Why does the code marketing technique work so good!? I think they just hooked me into Monster Hunter.... It might be good to get the Monster XL....

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Will Japan - Australia be laggy? If not, wanna play sometime? :3 (or now if you have the time?)
Well, it's probably not too bad, there's about 7,000 kms between us, I can play people from Perth, Australia with relatively no lag and that's 4,000 kms so

Add me or something

Can't play now tho since 11 pm and I've got a tournament tomorrow :x

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Do any of you have info on when the GC adapters are getting restocked? I'm tired of my ****ty classic pro.
here is the site I use, you can view all products and bundles related to smash 4. If someone has something restocked or has started to stock the product or a product similar to it, it should update with in the hour. Keep in mind that doesn't include individual people selling their own units, so you can still look at Ebay and pray or something

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Got myself one of those Nunchuck GC Adapters so I can finally play Smash with a GC controller (until the official ones are restocked again anyways).

It feels good sisters :3

Also, I'm starting to get addicted to Friday Night Lights, it's sooooooooooo good :3

/deardiary

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I would still go Zelda in a tournament because honestly my Zelda and peach are my only tourney viable fighters lol.

also congrats on new mod status girls:D

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Congrats on modship, @ BJN39 BJN39

Who was the other one that got promoted?

Why does the code marketing technique work so good!? I think they just hooked me into Monster Hunter.... It might be good to get the Monster XL....
Have you played any of the Monster Hunter games before?

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I would definitely use Zelda in a tournament. She's my best character, even though my secondaries are all high/top tier.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Last edited:
I might use Zelda from time to time. Really depends. Here's my flow chart.

1) Do I feel like using Shulk?

Yes~ Use Shulk and head to #5
No ~ Head to #2

2) Do I feel like using Luigi?

Yes ~ Use Luigi and head to #5
No ~ Head to #3

3) Do I feel like using Robin?

Yes ~ Use Robin and head to #5
No ~ Head to #4

4) Do you want to be a ****?

Yes ~ Use Sonic and head to #5
No ~ Head to #6

5) You're up against Sonic in Grand Finals, are you in a rush to go home already?

Yes ~ Then use Diddy
No ~ Use whoever you were planning on using

6) Does the opponent know anything about Zelda?

Yes ~ Go back to #1
No ~ Think about using Zelda

7) You sure about using Zelda?

Yes ~ Use Zelda
No ~ Go back to #1

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW your main is :4zelda:. TFW she's your best character by a long shot.

TFW your secondaries are:4falco::4ganondorf::4wiifit::4morton:. And really, Falco is the only one that at best is mid tier. TFW mid-low-bottom tier warrior. :///

But am learning Zero Skill Spamus and Seaweetena smh me I should be ashamed.

TFW your secondaries are:4falco::4ganondorf::4wiifit::4morton:. And really, Falco is the only one that at best is mid tier. TFW mid-low-bottom tier warrior. :///

ZSS is fun though. Them d-smash follow ups and paralyzer shenanigans.

I also might pick up Falco

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Me too... he just reacts so quickly, and makes the game look like Melee lol.
I'm hoping once I get a GCC adapter (waiting for the official ones to be back in stock....someday..), it'll be easier to perform that SH dair endlag cancel like back in Brawl. I'm just not able to do that right now.

Good Pika mains are always fun to watch; I watched this one girl who just dominated with precise utilization of Quick Attack in the majority of her moves. It was pretty cool.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

Lol, and Zelda/WFT is my character line up.

What's that feeling anyways? Is is pride? :3

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
ZSS is fun though. Them d-smash follow ups and paralyzer shenanigans.
Never 5get da Zero Skill Spamus flowchart. No fun allowed.

Falco's a lot of fun to play as, despite being so different from his dominating previous builds.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I'm hoping once I get a GCC adapter (waiting for the official ones to be back in stock....someday..), it'll be easier to perform that SH dair endlag cancel like back in Brawl. I'm just not able to do that right now.

Good Pika mains are always fun to watch; I watched this one girl who just dominated with precise utilization of Quick Attack in the majority of her moves. It was pretty cool.
Were you watching the girl, or her Pikachu?

Jk, yeah, it's always fun to see decent Pikachu mains, especially in tourney. I would go as far as to say Pikachu is more fun to watch than most characters, and even in Brawl I felt this way. If only Zelda had that mobility.

Never 5get da Zero Skill Spamus flowchart. No fun allowed.

Falco's a lot of fun to play as, despite being so different from his dominating previous builds.
Zeta Style Samus is another name for her. Seriously, stylish as **** and she's one of the few perceived high/top tiers that are fun to watch

I like Falco. Despite him not being as good, his playstyle fits my preferences
Pretty sure this one is the other way around :p
ooPs

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Whoo, this page is mine now. >=3

What's that feeling anyways? Is it pride? :3
It might just be me being a character stubbornnist or waifufeg loyalist. Or I just so happen to like low tiers. :3

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Were you watching the girl, or her Pikachu?

Jk, yeah, it's always fun to see decent Pikachu mains, especially in tourney. I would go as far as to say Pikachu is more fun to watch than most characters, and even in Brawl I felt this way. If only Zelda had that mobility.
Are you insinuating something? lol jk :3

I agree, Pikachu is more fun to watch than most, especially in MK-infested Brawl where most were just MK for the win. Watching Esam go against some of the top MK-users in Brawl tourneys was pretty hype, even if he lost due to (imo) simple character brokenness.

Welp, time for work bluhhh.

Should also add to my character-picking flow chart

0) Is the player using Shulk

Yes ~ USE SHULK. AUTO HYPE
No ~ Proceed to #1

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Are you insinuating something? lol jk :3
I agree, Pikachu is more fun to watch than most, especially in MK-infested Brawl where most were just MK for the win. Watching Esam go against some of the top MK-users in Brawl tourneys was pretty hype, even if he lost due to (imo) simple character brokenness.

Welp, time for work bluhhh.
I kid, I kid. We have a chunk of female gamers actually. Guys tend to be more mature around them irl compared to the internet.

And yeah, pretty much almost any character other than MK was more interesting to watch in Brawl. You know... I liked MK when Brawl first came out. I had even considered maining him. This was before I even got into the competitive scene too. His overusage started to turn me off, but in some ways, I think that was a shame, on my part.

I would like to think that if I liked a character enough in Smash 4, that I would use them, even if they were at the top of the tier list. I don't want to avoid a character because they are 'too good'. If I enjoy them, I want to get in the habit of using them, and not letting other people make the decision for me.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Zeta Style Samus is another name for her. Seriously, stylish as **** and she's one of the few perceived high/top tiers that are fun to watch
When I use Zero Skill Spamus, I'll always try and do the B-reverse in the air, and pivot grab shenanigans. Once you fall in the realms of a Zelda believer, style is more important than substance, just because we are so used to blow out with grace and style haha.

Top Bottom