• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's funny because most of them will fear you now, even if you don't mod that board.
Really? 'Cause everyone loves Falkoopa... They probably love him out of fear, don't they? Stockholm syndrome? No wait, that's more hostage-related. :p

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
That is a lot for one sitting.

Ras Malai is ate on special occasions mostly, so it's been a while since I've had some. We have one or two regular mithai for our dinner desserts.
I love the flavour of the rasgulla which seems to be strongly of ginger (which I adore) but the sweetness is just too strong. I think I had about 4 pieces, and a small portion of the ras malai.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
So today, both Target and Sony announced themselves backing out of Canada. Sony Stores were honestly just a showroom since it ultimately doesn't matter too much where Sony products are purchased.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
AAHHHHH! It happened while I was busy watching tv doing something else!

Thank yew all for your lovely support, I'm honored to be the first official smash 4 Zelda mod! :D

Edit : dang, everything looks so different, it's like I'm looking through strange moddy glasses... :p

Also, proud of you @ Ffamran Ffamran for making mod status too~
I am so happy for you. I look at all your stuff and i always wonder why you are not a mod yet.:bluejump:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
They sacrificed their souls to the Smashboards cult.
Untitled.png

Sacrificed? That's like saying they had a choice in the matter.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Why's you play as Zelda

Did you lose a bet? Did they take your family hostage? Were yew paid to?
I legit picked random and stuck with her after winning my first match (because the opponent SD'd).

Also because you said that one time I don't play Zelda, which is now untrue.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
and i worked so hard on this gif too

Wouldn't I sound more like Daffy Duck saying "piece of cake?" Imagine him spitting and slobbering those words out. :p

... Fine... Piece of cake. :smirk:

Looks like he's juggling a urinal cake.
Fun and lucky fact about me: I had para-dichlorobenzene which is the stuff that makes up urinal cakes, explode in my face. What happened? I was in a, basically, an honors chemistry class in my sophmore year in high school. Well, we had a lab where he heated up pDCB for some reason. I don't know, I barely passed the class. Well, the Bunsen burner turned off and my partner had to relight it - I don't trust myself with fire. I had to hold the vial of pDCB with pliers? - I don't remember what they're called - and for some reason, it exploded. When it exploded, I was adjusting my googles - bad move.

The teacher, furious, lead me to the sink and helped me clean my face off. I lost a shirt, maybe a layer of skin, but kept my eyes. The teacher said that because of my glasses, I was able to keep my sight. Well, we ended up having to write a paragraph or two why safety is important in labs and I ended up being very cautious while working that nothing else happened. Well, things did happen, but it didn't involve me.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>Thinking you can get away with using Zelda in a tourney.

@ IsmaR IsmaR sis, you've been deeply mistaken. Bad gorl.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I beat Ocarina of time for the 3ds. I never had a Nintendo 64 as a kid so i never had a chance to play it. I gotta say it really was a well made game. I am super hyped for Majora's mask.

/deardairy

Last edited:
*Trying to focus on thinking on when to use Shulk's f-tilt instead of d-tilt vice versa*

*5 notifications per 10 seconds*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like how everytime I check this place looks even more crazier.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Fun and lucky fact about me: I had para-dichlorobenzene which is the stuff that makes up urinal cakes, explode in my face. What happened? I was in a, basically, an honors chemistry class in my sophmore year in high school. Well, we had a lab where he heated up pDCB for some reason. I don't know, I barely passed the class. Well, the Bunsen burner turned off and my partner had to relight it - I don't trust myself with fire. I had to hold the vial of pDCB with pliers? - I don't remember what they're called - and for some reason, it exploded. When it exploded, I was adjusting my googles - bad move.

The teacher, furious, lead me to the sink and helped me clean my face off. I lost a shirt, maybe a layer of skin, but kept my eyes. The teacher said that because of my glasses, I was able to keep my sight. Well, we ended up having to write a paragraph or two why safety is important in labs and I ended up being very cautious while working that nothing else happened. Well, things did happen, but it didn't involve me.
Sounds intense. Worst that happened to me were a knee dislocation and a gash in my head that needed to be stapled.

Yes. Stapled.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The title just made me notice, if there's 8 of us total that are regulars (me, Aero, Kyokoro, BJN, Ffamram, berserker, Spirst and sometimes locuan/Camalange/---), that's one for each alt color.

I call Brawl blonde Zelda.

Top Bottom