• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sounds intense. Worst that happened to me were a knee dislocation and a gash in my head that needed to be stapled.

Yes. Stapled.
Yeesh. I might have been near death once when I was hospitalized for asthma. Hmm, wasn't able to breathe... Yep, close to death. Oh, and there was this one time a car was tailgating and when the car in front had to turn, he swerved to the other lane and I almost hit the turning car because I couldn't see it because of the tailgater. I was able slow down and switch lanes since nobody was in that lane. I probably would have died, been paralyzed, and killed my dad and others.

Otherwise, nothing else major.

Crap... I like green, but green Zelda is... I don't even remember green Zelda... I take red Zelda.

Edit: DAMN IT! Fine, I'll take green Zelda and I don't even know what she looks like in that green dress!

Edit 2: Edit Harder: I should have picked vanilla/default Zelda, shouldn't I? ... I change my mind. Vanilla Zelda it is.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm black dress.

The good sistren heer understand nawt to take my black dress costume~

(I got to this little topic late and imagined myself running into a store during a supersale and just aggressively grabbing a piece of merchandise. :p)

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili , that Rosalina & Luma sprite on your sig is adorable!
Thank you! I was looking up Rosie gifs after having the idea to put Pikachu's X/Y sprite (wanted female..) on the one side, thinking I wouldn't really be successful. But then I found that one in a much larger size, and very well done! I just took the url and sized it down/cropped it to put it in my sig. I'm very happy with it. :3

Edit: Found the original.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I remember playing pre-wiimmfi Basic Brawl with a friend one time. I was using Marth and we had a trolly R.O.B. in the room who managed to get a KO off of me, then proceeded to run away the rest of the match. Best part was, we were on Temple. Yay.
Come next match, I go Zelda and trash their Yoshi on Green Hill Zone, who was still trying to run. +1 for me, vengeful appetite sated.
Next match pt. 2, the guy rage-MKs, and I trash him again with Pikachu, effectively KO'ing him twice under one minute. He then sat on one side of Smashville facing the edge, while I danced around my friend and taunted for the rest of the match.

He didn't move for at least seven matches after. Then he started getting his steam back, so my friend fought him and I don't remember after that. T'was a good night.

/deardiary?

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Do any of you have info on when the GC adapters are getting restocked? I'm tired of my ****ty classic pro.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
The ledge thing. On the Wily Castle match.

Me no understand what happened.
you fast fell to your death

You're pretty decent but I think you suffer from what I call "bad character syndrome". That last match is how I would play Sheik vs Little Mac normally. It's pretty horrible for you and I felt bad about it.

Also your recovery with most of the characters you played was subpar imo, you need to sweetspot the ledge or you'll just die.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
you fast fell to your death

You're pretty decent but I think you suffer from what I call "bad character syndrome". That last match is how I would play Sheik vs Little Mac normally. It's pretty horrible for you and I felt bad about it.

Also your recovery with most of the characters you played was subpar imo, you need to sweetspot the ledge or you'll just die.
Thanks for the advice Aero but....

"You're pretty decent"

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
What I meant was that you have a good grasp of Little Mac on the ground, less so with your other characters.

I couldn't just fight your Little Mac on the ground because ~Little Mac~, so the fact that you forced me to camp you to win is slightly impressive. A pocket little mac couldn't do that at least.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
What I meant was that you have a good grasp of Little Mac on the ground, less so with your other characters.

I couldn't just fight your Little Mac on the ground because ~Little Mac~, so the fact that you forced me to camp you to win is slightly impressive. A pocket little mac couldn't do that at least.
>Slighty Impressive

>Am still trash at Sm4sh

>_>

Top Bottom