• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Went to EB games today and they had a Falcon amiibo. They also had Marth but who cares about him?

Gonna go train him using only Falcon punch, knee and down taunt.
IMG_20150822_185634.jpg

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Lol. Sh0fu is coming to Seattle and I got tagged asking for me and my buddies to body him.

FB tr4sh talk is fun.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions is done!

So it started and it was super hype, got a ton of StreetPasses and the music was awesome.

Then at the end they were like "There is a special guest here tonight" who could it be?

JUNICHI MASUDA YO WHAT THE

I GOT TO SEE JUNICHI MASUDA CONDUCT THIS SONG IT WAS SO AWESOME

Super fun time! Recommend it to everyone even though you might not see Masuda.

Also got a dope t-shirt:

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Some people take trash talk seriously tho. Lol
YO.

There was a super awkward $20 MM at the last tourney. It started as fun trash talk on FB, but then I overheard them talking afterwards saying, "Yeah, your words legit are hurtful and I really do not appreciate them." "How do you think I feel? You make me feel bad whenever I read your comments."

I then ran away because that was too real for me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
The problem with the internet is there's no tone so people don't know how to take statements :nervous:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I didn't see it. Also no, why would I go to PAX

Are you going to be there?
Idk I was just wondering.

Depends if my friend wants to go since he's moving to Canada at the start of next year and he kinda wants me to come with him before he leaves. It most likely won't happen since it's during exams.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
How do you use :4alph:? Seriously, what do I do? Eat the Pikmin?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I've also realized that I spend a lot of time on Squidboards. Just looked through the modlog and I've done 21 pages full of modding stuff. That's 3 times more than the 2nd most active mod. I'm just speechless.
I'm the most active mod on Smashboards, topping both IsmaR and Spirst combined. The whole reason this website is still alive is because of me. I'm basically the most important person on the website. I have six billion pages of moderator activities, trying to view my activity crashes the entire website because it can't handle my $w@g.

Like, you have those USELESS TRASH CHARACTER BOARD MODS (smh Kirby and Lucas boards, so revolting) and then you have me. I could replace all of those dumb plebs. They're wasting member slots that could go towards my thirty thousand Fuujin alts.

tr4sh mods

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I'm the most active mod on Smashboards, topping both IsmaR and Spirst combined. The whole reason this website is still alive is because of me. I'm basically the most important person on the website. I have six billion pages of moderator activities, trying to view my activity crashes the entire website because it can't handle my $w@g.

Like, you have those USELESS TRASH CHARACTER BOARD MODS (smh Kirby and Lucas boards, so revolting) and then you have me. I could replace all of those dumb plebs. They're wasting member slots that could go towards my thirty thousand Fuujin alts.

tr4sh mods
Umm... okay?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
In AceStar's Twitch stream, someone said that Samus was secretly Iggy Azalea.
5 minutes later, I made this.
2015-08-23 01.18.45.png

It's true though.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
There was a sci-fi book about people who lived on floating trees in 0 gravity. They evolved to be taller than normal humans quickly from the environment. I can't remember what that was called :/
Mario Galaxy?

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Does anyone else feel like @ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima isn't a real person but the embodiment of all the bad things I've done in my life somehow crafted into a Smashboards account and grows stronger each time I have a negative thought and the punishment is worse than I could imagine and you just wish you could end your life so you can spare the rest of the world from this horrible thing you've unwittingly let loose upon them but you fear the madness will never end and everyone will suffer for eternity?

Or is that just me feeling that?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Does anyone else feel like @ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima isn't a real person but the embodiment of all the bad things I've done in my life somehow crafted into a Smashboards account and grows stronger each time I have a negative thought and the punishment is worse than I could imagine and you just wish you could end your life so you can spare the rest of the world from this horrible thing you've unwittingly let loose upon them but you fear the madness will never end and everyone will suffer for eternity?
It that's the case the Reserved is stealing my job!

I'm going to need extra help if I want to "open" the position:

I can't wait until he steals his pickles @ Soul. Soul.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Raining over here and I just beat Mother/EarthBound Beginnings. :yeahboi:

I'd have to say the game has aged rather nicely unlike DK64. Yeah, I called out that DK64 didn't age well!

But anyway, I did like the world that you explored, almost all of the PSI moves were useful, I especially liked Teddy. He was a cool GRIZZLY bear. :yeahboi:

And the music, oh boy the music. I really did like the music. Especially Bein' Friends and Magicant. Those are some kicking theme tunes. Will say however, is that Mt. Itoi is ridiculously hard, that difficulty spike... I swear I died almost every time to Juana and the Rockoyles because of Juana OHKOing with Crits and Stone of Origins too. :c

But I enjoyed my experience with the game, I'm glad I beat it and it aged lovingly. I might play it over again in the future, but for now. Just deleted my save file of EarthBound and started anew. Since I got lost and wanted to play through it all over again. Since I originally played it with no knowledge whatsoever, but now that I've leaped from Mother to EarthBound, I think I'll have a better, enjoyable experience. <3

TL;DR, I liked the game.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
 ∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
 しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
         .• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
          (¸.•´ (¸.•’*

Yep.
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:
Evening~
I've been better; A lot better. :secretkpop:

Pokemon Yellow was really unique. I liked it.:025:

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Went to a tournament yesterday, didn't place that well but i felt like i learned alot and that i need to work on my high tier matchups that aren't Rosalind and Sonic lol.

to all those who say Samus is worse than Zelda...she has all purpose Uair and upB, Zelda does not, lrn2spamus :secretkpop:

Falcon is REALLY REALLY REALLY annoying cause everything is dash grab>buttons. It feels almost as stupid as Freeoshi sometimes except Falcon is gimpable. :yeahboi:

And the anime avatar returns! All is right with the world!

(Also reading your profile message, I get you about shields, don't worry, it gets better. I definitely felt that way about them at some point, too :( )
I'm getting around it too. Grab mix-ups are your best friends :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom