• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I did a Nuzlocke of Yellow once.

Pikachu sucks.

that is all
In a Nuzlocke?

Yeah, I can see how he sucks in that. In a normal playthrough, he's OP if you're only using him, like I did. Pikachu was lv 83 when I reached the Elite 4.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Apparently, I can type out emoticons with my phone's keyboard. This is a turtle.

Edit: Never mind. It doesn't work here.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I've always used it for everything other than an attack because it would never hit my enemies and go through them. Now instead of just a spacing tool, it's a two in one because it can actually hit people. Now what we need is more health. I swear a giant summoned ghost knight is stronger than a Luma. :4wendy:
Luma has, what, 50HP? Phantom would basically be unbreakable within the short time it stays.
Not that I'd object to that.

I'm glad you can turn the motion controls off. They feel really weird to me.
Motion controls is the only correct way to play Splatoon.
Unless you're a lowly Roller.:secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and going to proceed on doing some University work. Just re-writing my stuff on Paul Rand. :3
Then I'll do the same on my other work.

Also, I love that in the comment section of maXy vs Lythero. Someone just said.

This guy said said:
maXy's Dorf sucks. Zelda ditto next?
and then...
This guy said said:
Just go Sheik and fair, it's easy

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
So gorls, I have exciting news! I got a few replays against my buddy "Captain Zack" (one of the best Peach's around if I'm not mistaken) with two of them :4zelda: vs :4peach: and one :4zelda: vs :4fox:. I saved the ones where I won as Zelda obviously (but the three best), but this gorl is one Peach Jesus, and we're about evenly matched. I'll try to put them up soon.
He's p good but he's nowhere near best Peach's around. Slayerz, Crow, lloD, EOE, and Umeki are the best Peach's atm. I think they're p far ahead from Zack. Also I've played and seen Zack so I know his skill level too.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:
Evening~
I'm pretty ecstatic right now. I can finally feel my feet! :happysheep:

The Doctor said that I may be able to stand/walk again soon. This is such a great feeling.

I've also started on Pokemon Gold, it's definitely a step up from Gen 1. Hmm.. other than that, I completely revamped the Story Mode Discussion Thread over at Squidboards. I'm quite proud on how it turned out.

未来は明るいです。

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
here's part of the description
"maXy's one of the best Smash players around. His Zelda skills surpass what the character should be capable of"

BAN*MAXY

But Lythero-sis <3 =']
does anyone here use Jab Locks a lot? Zelda seems quite capable of getting one.
It's hard to do with Zelda since it only works with the sourspots on her LKs (including Dair). But it is quite possible yea

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

But Lythero-sis <3 =']

It's hard to do with Zelda since it only works with the sourspots on her LKs (including Dair). But it is quite possible yea
I find that in stages with unique platform designs like Castle Siege and Town & City, it's easy to get a Jab Lock. After a Nair, they might not tech giving Zelda another combo or even a fraud kill.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Falcon mains are almost as delusional about their main as Roastatuna mains

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Wait wat

What happened?
remeber that post @ ZombieBran ZombieBran made with that falcon guy who actually thinks Falcon is balanced? Well after I came up and said that Falcon would still be better than most characters in smash 4 if he had a normal dash grab (because he would) he was told that falcon is only top ten with his dash grab, aka only worse than 9 other characters at worst and one of those characters is Sheik, and that he doesn't need nerfs. Later another guy came up and said that Falcon actually needs buffs to be balanced. Zombie even talked about how Zelda gets pooped on by Falcon and then he was told to Nyaru the Dash grab.

Halp

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Omg the new social title tho

It's bootyful

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
The Krak-On Roller is my new favorite weapon in Splatoon. 26 splats in Rainmaker because of it.
Oh how unique that makes you.

In all seriousness what is it exactly about the weapon that that let you get so many splats? The weapon itself? Special?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Wh-

The **** is is title omg

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh how unique that makes you.

In all seriousness what is it exactly about the weapon that that let you get so many splats? The weapon itself? Special?
Kraken is reaaaaally good. I've killed the entire enemy team in just one use of it many times in Rainmaker.

By the way I was so confused about the thread's title. I actually thought I had posted in the wrong place.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
The mods are slowly erasing Zelda's existence

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Smae thing happened to me yesterday with Alph. He was such a weird character then he just... worked.
I don't know how it happened! I was just playing around on FG and then it all made sense. Plus it helped that I ran into a better Ike a few matches later who taught me some cool Ike stuff by relentlessly destroying me.

It was funny when he ragequit when I managed to take a match. Disconeccted right in the middle of the star Ko animation. You'll get no sympathy from me! :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
EODM07 is going to hate this title. :p

Also, Star Fox Zero comes out on Nov. 20 along with the Falco Amiibo. *Wolf announced and comes out on the same day; everyone forgets Falco existed and his Amiibo becomes a clearance item*

And Super Mario Maker is getting a bundle... but what happens when the NX comes out?

Now we wait for Zelda Wii U.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
EODM07 is going to hate this title. :p

^mfw I see title of social.

Also, I'm looking forward to getting the Limited Edition bundle for Mario Maker. It's going to be FUN. <3
I'm curious about the NX too. Since IGNorant did an interview saying that it'll have no disk drive. So they'll either use cartridges, go the OUYA route, or it's false information and there will actually be a disk drive. :V

Last edited:
Top Bottom