• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
What if it did? O_O
If this thread ever got hacked for real, I recommend praying that the hacker likes this place as much as we all do.

Or just watch the hacker have fun with this thread and see what happens and hopefully get a laugh or two out of it.

*Wolf announced and comes out on the same day; everyone forgets Falco existed and his Amiibo becomes a clearance item*
I hope the first part happens but it would be kind of funny if the second part happened for real.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
I like this place. The social thread I'm from is all gloom, doom, and angry-ness. Here though people still have fun and make light of their character being not exactly viable in the competitive 1v1 metagame, like I do with mine. If I played Zelda this could be my ideal place...

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I like this place. The social thread I'm from is all gloom, doom, and angry-ness. Here though people still have fun and make light of their character being not exactly viable in the competitive 1v1 metagame, like I do with mine. If I played Zelda this could be my ideal place...
70% of us don't play Zelda so you're in good company

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Half the people here don't play Zelda, so feel free to stick around. We won't chase you out. :D

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Speaking of Mewtwo, i swear playing as his is like playing a survival horror.
That's probably the reason why winning as him is so satisfying, that and the zelda tier sass victory animations

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I thought I had posted somewhere else when I saw the alerts, lol. I thought I had somehow posted in my sleep or something.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
<3 this social is too cool

Speaking of Mewtwo, i swear playing as his is like playing a survival horror.
That's probably the reason why winning as him is so satisfying, that and the zelda tier sass victory animations
Survival Horror in that you're playing a terrible mod of Resident Evil 3 where everyone is Nemesis but they took out the dodge mechanic lol. Despite that I still heavily play Mewtwo because sentimentality is my weakness.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I tried out Mewtwo when he first came out (I got him for free) and even then he felt clunky. His moves felt all weird to me and he was slow, light and died so easily. Not my type of character. Unless they have a little yellow bodyguard. (Though rosa isn't really slow.)

It was fun to play Mewtwo tennis though.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good games @HunterNinjaReaperPirate.

You really like to spam that ArcFire don't you? :p
Still, those were some really nice games. Love that I got a Zero-to-Death against your Robin with Palutena.

I feel like I should at least grab more often and also stage tech too to stop myself from getting spiked.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Anyone want to play some matches?

Good games @HunterNinjaReaperPirate.

You really like to spam that ArcFire don't you? :p
Still, those were some really nice games. Love that I got a Zero-to-Death against your Robin with Palutena.

I feel like I should at least grab more often and also stage tech too to stop myself from getting spiked.
You can't spam with Robin XD

:link:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Anyone want to wifi, connection dependent? edit, found someone :/
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 can you help me learn the mega man MU sometime?

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
He's p good but he's nowhere near best Peach's around. Slayerz, Crow, lloD, EOE, and Umeki are the best Peach's atm. I think they're p far ahead from Zack. Also I've played and seen Zack so I know his skill level too.
Still gotta admit he's good. He's ranked one of the best in his state, so obviously he's not your average player. My state's community is super little (our biggest tournaments are like weeklies/monthlies for you guys), so the chances that I come across players of his skill level at all are super low, so being where I'm from, he's pretty amazing. I think he's probably gotten a bit better from when we met, but I've improved more since then (as I wasn't as good as him back then), so fighting him again and seeing that my Zelda can beat his Peach was pretty cool, bc lol Zelda. The replays should still be of some value though, because he's very competent with Peach, and I'll say I'm competent with Zelda, sooo...

Last edited:

Soul.

Congratulations Sheik mains, you've fooled me into thinking that this was your social thread.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
The best thing about Villager is you never have to taunt. Villager is the most trollish character in Smash, and the smile only proves it. You can only imagine what he is thinking behind that face.

:link:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The Krak-On Roller is my new favorite weapon in Splatoon. 26 splats in Rainmaker because of it.
****ing Rollers killing me when I'm behind them and well out of their range.
They might actually be Splatoon's Captain Disjoint.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Mewtwo's dash speed is literally the same as Wii Fit's and his air speed is tied with Sonic and Mario.

Stop saying he's slow please.
His walk speed is kinda bad, though

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Speaking of :4falcon:
I have more experience with chargers somehow hitting me after I take cover than roller dumb stuff.

It's probably lag though.
I've had that happen to me often too. Especially when I'm behind the pole in Tower Control.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Anyone want to wifi, connection dependent? edit, found someone :/
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 can you help me learn the mega man MU sometime?
Sorry!! I've been off smash at home for a while. I dunno when I'll have time. But the answer is yes... At some point. Haven't forgotten!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
...Wow. o_o

That seriously needs to get nerfed. inb4Falconmainssayhe'sbalanced. :troll:
If he loses his disjoint on his up smash he'll be awful and not top ten.
Don't worry just learn to exploit all his weaknesses and nyaru his up smash

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If he loses his disjoint on his up smash he'll be awful and not top ten.
Don't worry just learn to exploit all his weaknesses and nyaru his up smash
Yup. Since almost all Falcons are Dash Grab happy. :V

Just got to the Boogey Tent, slayed it and got the Jar of Fly Honey. :3

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I got a notification that someone replied to the sheik socail, I thought "lol wth I dun go dere"

Then I realized it's here. Well playdd

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I literally just had my earbuds disappear into thin air.

What.

Captain Zack

NNID
Chibi_Zack
lol macchiato that's cute. i go even with crow and slay in singles and seagull joe has told me im one of the best there is. booboo you played me about...4 months ago? mmhm yeah that's when i didnt even know how to qdrop so irrelevant. crow has even said im a top 5 peach so next to the puhlease~

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
lol macchiato that's cute. i go even with crow and slay in singles and seagull joe has told me im one of the best there is. booboo you played me about...4 months ago? mmhm yeah that's when i didnt even know how to qdrop so irrelevant. crow has even said im a top 5 peach so next to the puhlease~
gorl I thought only Zelda mains can have such sass

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Cosmo is streaming Tourney mode and for glory W/ Zelda right now! he's muted the audio and is playing the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban audiobook over it.

So come watch some Zelda play with bonus harry potter? Or Harry potter with some bonus Zelda play idk.

Chat is typical chat though. Turning everything into an innuendo and being weird. :/ so block that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom