• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I play Brawl when I have a random urge to use Sheilda or non-aura/rage abusing Lucario.

Soul.

YouTube has been stupid ever since Google bought them. The comments section is pretty bad.

Also I play Brawl for the sake of comparing everything with that game

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Smash Tour is the saddest mode ever. Much worse than SSE or Smash Run.
To this day I have yet to unlock some of the challenges related to it because I refuse to sit through that.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just uploading that :4feroy: Vs. :rosalina: MU me and @ Macchiato Macchiato had. Just noticed that I was rolling an awful lot during that match. But oh well, seems like he's my best character. :V (I still think it's 45:55 in Rosalambogini's favour.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

tfw you find out your Dad brought french fries and mozzarella sticks from work.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Evening~

I basically played through Pokemon Blue all day long. It was really good considering I've never played it before.

Been feeling better in terms of fever, it went down quite a bit today but I still can't stand due to my legs cramping up. *sigh*

I've also realized that I spend a lot of time on Squidboards. Just looked through the modlog and I've done 21 pages full of modding stuff. That's 3 times more than the 2nd most active mod. I'm just speechless.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Just uploading that :4feroy: Vs. :rosalina: MU me and @ Macchiato Macchiato had. Just noticed that I was rolling an awful lot during that match. But oh well, seems like he's my best character. :V (I still think it's 45:55 in Rosalambogini's favour.)

It didn't help that I don't know the Rosalina Roy MU and that I don't really use Rosalina much but oh well. You saw a big difference when I go Samus, ZSS, or Zelda.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
It didn't help that I don't know the Rosalina Roy MU and that I don't really use Rosalina much but oh well. You saw a big difference when I go Samus, ZSS, or Zelda.
Fair enough. Just posted the video today. :yeahboi:

And that is true. Since I always have to contest against Samus' UAir spam, Zero Skill Spamus' Neutral B spam and Tether. And best Queen's Jabs and precise Lightning Kicks. Plus that I struggle immensely against those three when facing you.

Will be honest, facing your Rosalina was a nice breath of fresh air. And it did teach me to not get up or jump when Luma is going the Rapid Jab. But then again, Luma could've got me with a DTilt or DAir to edgeguard me.

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
After some Smashladder with a good Rosalina, I decided that her Uair needs buffs :secretkpop:

I really think we win in this MU.

Aww, look at Macchi using the Phantom. So proud of you. (I used the move when it still sucked, oh the pain). Anyways, the way your first stock went out was exactly how mine went out when I was doing a warmup match against a Rosie player where I live... But really though, I thought every Rosie knew better than to use Dash Dolphin Attack. Zelda won though, and that's all that matters. :happysheep:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Evening~

I basically played through Pokemon Blue all day long. It was really good considering I've never played it before.

Been feeling better in terms of fever, it went down quite a bit today but I still can't stand due to my legs cramping up. *sigh*

I've also realized that I spend a lot of time on Squidboards. Just looked through the modlog and I've done 21 pages full of modding stuff. That's 3 times more than the 2nd most active mod. I'm just speechless.
I'm glad your fever's subsiding :) Keep us posted.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Would anyone be up for a few matches? I got a room open.

Edit: Nevermind. Going to play some Mother/EarthBound Beginnings.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm still considering getting rid of my PS3, since I'm never going to use it. I think the only reason I'll ever use it is if I port myself some Japanese games like Super Robot Wars or Gundam for example. :V

I beat a guy by only spamming DP Electroshock, no other attacks @ Koiba Koiba be proud of me
Last time I went on FG was months ago. That was when I realized FG is just trash.
You run into some pretty bad players and those with huge egos.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I beat a guy by only spamming DP Electroshock, no other attacks @ Koiba Koiba be proud of me
zelda clap gif.gif

ur lurning~

Last time I went on FG was months ago. That was when I realized FG is just trash.
You run into some pretty bad players and those with huge egos.
Last time I went on FG I used an 'FG' tag and used that blue barf Ness and Gold Falcon and played in the most disgusting way possible, taunting after every b-throw y'know?

Oh and I got a 0-death on a Falcon with only using PK fire

And he reported me :^)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Last time I went on FG I used an 'FG' tag and used that blue barf Ness and Gold Falcon and played in the most disgusting way possible, taunting after every b-throw y'know?

Oh and I got a 0-death on a Falcon with only using PK fire

And he reported me :^)
FG in a nutshell. :yeahboi:

Good thing I don't go on anymore.

Also, I'm slowly getting interested in the SRW series, but I dunno which game to start on. Plus I doubt there are any games that were released on Nintendo systems besides the GBA. Maybe I should ask @TTTTTsd for some help, since he's the SRW/Gundam expert. :yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

After some Smashladder with a good Rosalina, I decided that her Uair needs buffs :secretkpop:

I really think we win in this MU.

Honey, pls. You don't think. You KNOW.

We ain't losing to some blonde space lady in a K-Mart nightgown. :secretkpop:

Rizen

Smash Legend
There was a sci-fi book about people who lived on floating trees in 0 gravity. They evolved to be taller than normal humans quickly from the environment. I can't remember what that was called :/

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Going to see Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions tonight! :D

Top Bottom