• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
And to think I forgot how absolute cancer Link is on For Glory.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Would you be so kind as to explain why 90% of wii fit trainers hang on the ledge and spam volleyballs waiting for people to approach them? It's always blown my mind and I can't wrap my head around it.
Cuz those 90% are bad.
And the other 10% know how to use all moves equally and make sure extreme fitness burns you. :3

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ooh ooh my turn!

Maine: Augusta

Florida: Tallahassee

Delaware: Dover

Georgia: Tbilisi

Umm ummmmmmm

I didn't study for this!!!!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
When you're out with friends and then they start saying inside jokes to one another and you have to pretend like it's funny.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
kenni gorl are you doing random?
yeah lol, this lag is kind of impossible to have serious matches in :b

I'm also trying to figure out what the least intensive omega stage is

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I hate people who use lag as a reason for losing. It says "I am going to use something nobody enjoys playing in, and using it as a john". No one likes a laggy match. No one. If its bad on one side, its bad on the other. GIT GUD ASAP.

:link:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I hate people who use lag as a reason for losing. It says "I am going to use something nobody enjoys playing in, and using it as a john". No one likes a laggy match. No one. If its bad on one side, its bad on the other. GIT GUD ASAP.

What?

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies

Lag is a legitimate grievance though. It screws with inputs and can directly result in you losing. I would only call it a john if there was no lag, and yet the other person claimed lag.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My contribution today to the world of stupidity that is YouTube
Screen shot 2015-08-21 at 7.54.01 PM.png

Rizen

Smash Legend
Youtube comments are one of the internet places jerks go to take the pain of their raging hemorrhoids out on society.
/this was a joke and not talking about anyone on this site. It's based on some youtube trolls I've met.

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Gorls, just wondering if there's an easy way to make a clip or even GIF of a match. I have some really cool clips showing the uses of DF to force a punishable situation, phantom edgeguard techniques and even using the tip of the sword where there's an 'invisible' hit box between slashes that actually KO'd a roy hanging onto the stage. Usually the phantom's lower strike won't hit on ledge against roy, but this invisible hitbox has some crazy uses and reaches super low into the stage for a lift.

And I totally want to show off my stage DAIR into Uair into ceiling FW2 combos :secretkpop:

I know they finally added a youtube upload default on the WII U, but starting an entire youtube channel to demonstrate some clips and tech use seems... Excessive.

Apparently my google searches have been too specific. Or too vague.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorls, just wondering if there's an easy way to make a clip or even GIF of a match. I have some really cool clips showing the uses of DF to force a punishable situation, phantom edgeguard techniques and even using the tip of the sword where there's an 'invisible' hit box between slashes that actually KO'd a roy hanging onto the stage. Usually the phantom's lower strike won't hit on ledge against roy, but this invisible hitbox has some crazy uses and reaches super low into the stage for a lift.

And I totally want to show off my stage DAIR into Uair into ceiling FW2 combos :secretkpop:

I know they finally added a youtube upload default on the WII U, but starting an entire youtube channel to demonstrate some clips and tech use seems... Excessive.

You can always do it the old-fashioned way like how I did it.

Record the part in your replay with a camera on your TV screen and upload the video to gfycat or imgur. That's how I've always done my GIFs and videos to date. Now with the new YouTube feature, it does make my life a lot easier. People like @D3RK have YouTube channels specifically to demonstrate some Zelda tech, so I don't see why not you can't either. Just treat your YouTube channel as like your little depository of cool videos you collected rather than something of a chore to make every single subscriber happy.

EDIT TO AVOID THE DOUBLE POSTING SHENANIGANS

I made a Twitter account just recently to stalk people like competitive Smash players, Japanese voice actors/actresses, and seiyuus (Japanese cover singers), and suddenly I get like 20 followers from desperate Japanese people that want me to follow them as well. They realize that I post absolutely nothing and unfollow me a few days later. I ended up not following them anyway lmao.

BUT MY IRL FRIEND FOUND MY TWITTER AND I'M NOT EVEN SURE HOW HE DID IT OMG IT'S SO WEEB THO I SOUND LIKE A GIRL (/ u \ ;; )

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

You can upload things and the make them unlisted so only you and those who have the link can watch them. It wouldn't be an arduous endeavor. It's fairly simple.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Me probz

Edit: For a brief second I was a rebel.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord

This may sound harsh but...you're a Link. Lag helps your character sooo much more than it hurts him.:secretkpop:
By the way, Laggers (people who intentionally enforce lag) are also a confirmed thing in Smash. They tend to use projectile characters or Mac.

Lag hurts some characters more than it does others. Just looking at a character's playstyle shows this.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Aaaand I'm playing Brawl again. I can't stop crawling back.

Something is wrong with me.

Top Bottom