• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I felt the need to show off this witty joke I made about Life is Strange, since there are some fans here
episode 4 spoilers inbound
[7:37:36 PM] ______ : Where da Chloe love
[7:38:12 PM] Captain Milo.: I guess it died off :^)
I'm not sorry :^)
That joke has me like

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm going to miss Stella...

We've lost a star for a moon... We've lost a warrior for a messenger... That assumes Lunafreya won't have an active combat role like as a (mini-)boss which Stella was hinted to have... Oh, and that Dragoon lady too... I hope she's going to be in. Okay, that flourish looks like what Lightning does in Final Fantasy XIII. What? Was Lightning supposed to appear in Final Fantasy XV too? Or maybe this is Lightning and Fang's illegitimate daughter. :p

Still sad about Stella, though. You should have been the one to fill Noctis's dark soul with *voice cracks* LIIIIIIIGHT!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is that FFXV? Or Type-0?
That was Final Fantasy XV formerly known as Final Fantasy Versus XIII formerly known as Final Fantasy: Duke Nukem Forever Edition. :p

Type-0's the one that was never released overseas, but was remastered for the PS4, Xbox One?, and PC. Yes, I had to put a question mark for the Xbox One since I don't follow much of Xbox stuff. It's also the one with this beautiful yuri shipping. *signals yuri bell for @EODM07*

Edit: OH. MY. FARORE. AGAIN! A page steal... What are people going to think of me when they see posts like this?!

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Anyone here play Type-0? It's coming out on Steam and I'm wondering if I should consider it.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The 2DS is super useful and incredibly durable.

I honestly would recommend it to anyone who is not concerned about the 3D switch.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm going to $5 MM one of the top 5 players of my region next weekend because I said :4dedede: was trash

MFW

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I think I have enough dignity to not use broken Zelda against a low tier tbh

I'm basically now known as the unpopular opinion guy in my region when I said Dedede is worse than Ganon and Bowser Jr is a bottom 10 character ; w ;

Thanks, I don't use Shulk and he's one of my biggest "wat do" characters. I knew bits and pieces of this stuff but couldn't put it into a cohesive gameplan. This should help if he wants to get more serious as a player (he also likes Charizard and Doc).
If he wants more ideas about Shulk, I can help him with that :)

I think you can tell him how Zard works (Rage and ****, lol)

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
I'm going to $5 MM one of the top 5 players of my region next weekend because I said :4dedede: was trash

MFW
He is trash vs Zelda. D-throw and if they di to the side kick and it's guaranteed until 50% ? So do that if they don't di then even worse since you just just neutral or uair. And reflect their gordos too. If they throw their gordos offstage, aim for the gordo with dins not DDD. Cause if you hit the gordo, it'll bounce back 2x the damage and knock back and it'll kill them easily. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

So many ways to gay DDD with Zelda I just... I just....

YAY.gif

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Okay so my capture card records better than this youtube feature.
Yeah, the YouTube uploader only does 720p/30fps, so it's not that useful if you already have a capture card. It's only really good for quick uploads and people who don't have a capture card. Definitely not meant for footage of serious games.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Well, got to smashcon

Within a few minutes, got a picture with m2k and saw a bunch of other players

Oh and @ Soul. Soul. I took a selfie with esam

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule