• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So I work in a pharmacy now, and I can say with some certainty that she's not allowed to do that. It's tampering with legal medication and putting personal life before work, also unacceptable. So, yeah. She could be reported.

You do learn some things from those terrible brain-numbing training plans.

Also..
yooOOOOOO MATSUUUU HOW ARE YOUUU.
I'm not sure how I feel about that...... I mean, a girl risking her job, and even breaking the law to give me her number... That makes me feel pretty ****ty...... On the other hand, the fact that I can possibly report her will also make me feel crappy after I throw her under the bus......
Grrrrrrrrr..............

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Sounds like Fi
Some characters are better against huge crowds or in duels, I guess. And some are OP (Twli Midna).

Agitha is the Jack of All Trade, Master of None, I suppose. I can kill fairly easily captains (except Volga and Zant as their weak point almost never show up. I really have troubles against Volga, it's not just with Agitha), yet I can manage the crowds with C3, C4 and C5. Plus the Butterfly.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm not sure how I feel about that...... I mean, a girl risking her job, and even breaking the law to give me her number... That makes me feel pretty ****ty...... On the other hand, the fact that I can possibly report her will also make me feel crappy after I throw her under the bus......
Grrrrrrrrr.........
Tough life, welp under the bus she goes

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Grrrrrrrrr..............
She should have known better in the first place. I'd suggest that the next time you see her, politely decline her offer and let her know you have a girlfriend already. I would only resort to reporting her if she kept up the unwanted behavior.

It's sweet that you don't want to get her in trouble, and I understand that feeling. Just.. do what you need to to look out for yourself and your girl, you know?

Matsushi

True Blood
So I work in a pharmacy now, and I can say with some certainty that she's not allowed to do that. It's tampering with legal medication and putting personal life before work, also unacceptable. So, yeah. She could be reported.

You do learn some things from those terrible brain-numbing training plans.

Also..
yooOOOOOO MATSUUUU HOW ARE YOUUU.
Twi! I'm doing well, thank you. Finally decided to actually open my mouth on this thread since I've been observing from afar, afar, afar. Tis' good to see you here. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lozjam

Smash Champion
She should have known better in the first place. I'd suggest that the next time you see her, politely decline her offer and let her know you have a girlfriend already. I would only resort to reporting her if she kept up the unwanted behavior.

It's sweet that you don't want to get her in trouble, and I understand that feeling. Just.. do what you need to to look out for yourself and your girl, you know?
Alright. Thank you Twili.
I need to do that for my girlfriend. I really despise hurting people like that... But I guess it has to be done. I will go back today and tell her that I have a girlfriend, and warn her against pulling another stunt like that in the future.... I really hate it when girls like me like that. It can get so messy. So wish me luck!
Again, thank you Twili.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I need to do that for my girlfriend. I really despise hurting people like that... But I guess it has to be done. I will go back today and tell her that I have a girlfriend, and warn her against pulling another stunt like that in the future.... I really hate it when girls like me like that. It can get so messy. So wish me luck!
Again, thank you Twili.
It's no problem, really. It's admirable how much you care about her; you don't see integrity like that as often in the world now. At least, definitely not where I live. And anything I can do to help, I will. You're willing to help me with issues, so I want to be able to help you, as well. Good luck!

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Again, thank you Twili.
Also if anything like this happens I would talk to them right away. I would also stay away from that person so nothing will happen. If your girlfriend is understanding I would tell her. Keeping a secret might ruin it if she somehow finds out.

If it doesn't work, start wearing a shirt that says. "Oops I'm taken"

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So I've been trying out the other Farore's Winds and Windfall is actually really good! It seems like it's really difficult to DI out of, so getting the elevator is pretty much a garuntee after the first hit, and lateral movement is allowed right after you reappear. The downsides though are that since it only goes straight up, you can't punish from afar, and it seems you can't grab the ledge mid-warp, so you have to recover really low and notinder the stage. But it seems really useful for easy offstage kills compared to d-air.
My internet is acting up for my ds though, so I haven't been able to try it against real people.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
So I've been trying out the other Farore's Winds and Windfall is actually really good! It seems like it's really difficult to DI out of, so getting the elevator is pretty much a garuntee after the first hit, and lateral movement is allowed right after you reappear. The downsides though are that since it only goes straight up, you can't punish from afar, and it seems you can't grab the ledge mid-warp, so you have to recover really low and notinder the stage. But it seems really useful for easy offstage kills compared to d-air.
My internet is acting up for my ds though, so I haven't been able to try it against real people.
I have and its almost inescapable but the recovery is bad. No momentum from the jump and you can't angle it. But you can get 30% kills lol. Dins flare is really good and outranges so many things, the speed of it is good. It's always as strong as a full distance Dins fire. Phantim strikes damage is so satisfying. I like

Nayrus love
Dins flare
Farore's windfall
Phantom strike

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Twili Twili
That did not go well at all.......
I did what you said, I went up to the desk and told her I was not available, and I warned her to not do that in the future.....
She told me it was alright, and that she would be more careful....
Then her boss overheard us....
He started yelling something fierce, and I told him to leave her off with a warning. That she did not really understand the severity of what she did.
He obviously did not listen...
He fired her on the spot...
She started crying, because now she doesn't know what she can do to pay bills....
I feel like ass, and have no idea what to do....

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili
I did what you said, I went up to the desk and told her I was not available, and I warned her to not do that in the future.....
He started yelling something fierce, and I told him to leave her off with a warning. That she did not really understand the severity of what she did.
She started crying, because now she doesn't know what she can do to pay bills....
I feel like ***, and have no idea what to do....
Oh no... I'm so sorry to hear that that happened.. I had no idea. I feel like it's partially my fault for the advice I gave, but in all honesty I don't think it's your fault or mine.

As bad as it sounds.. hopefully she's learned a lesson from her actions. You can't let social life get in the way of work, or there is going to be consequences. You did the right thing, and she'll find a way to make things work. Don't blame yourself, you didn't ask for it to happen.

Again, I'm sorry. :(

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh no... I'm so sorry to hear that that happened.. I had no idea. I feel like it's partially my fault for the advice I gave, but in all honesty I don't think it's your fault or mine.

As bad as it sounds.. hopefully she's learned a lesson from her actions. You can't let social life get in the way of work, or there is going to be consequences. You did the right thing, and she'll find a way to make things work. Don't blame yourself, you didn't ask for it to happen.

Again, I'm sorry. :(
Don't apologize, it definitely isn't your fault...
I do feel like a total jerk however.
She get's rejected by a man, and then gets fired for it. That's got to be the worst day of her life....

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ Twili Twili
I feel like ***, and have no idea what to do....
Oddly a lot of this falls under philosophical questions (if you curious I can iterate more):
being authentic
whether or not your actions are good

but as for your current situation:
firstly, look at things in different perspectives. your boss probably would have gotten in trouble if he had let her off the hook knowing what was going on
secondly, consider what would your actions do in other people's eyes. Even if you helped her in someway it wouldn't solve the problem of her creeping on you and would probably make it worse of all things
lastly, make an action that makes you it so you personally can sleep at night with
(bonus: don't let others make your actions for you even if it seems hard)

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Agitha as Sm4sh DLC would be great. Depending on her playstyle, I'd immediately abandon Zelda for her.

Well, I finally stopped procrastinating and finished half of my writing assignment. I hate how overly difficult my textbook makes these assignments. I have to write viewpoints from six different people attending a sports game, and all of their viewpoints must use a different narrative voice from the rest. They could at least give me some creative freedom, but no, they choose the people I have to write about.

Also, I know nothing about sports.

y god y

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Why do people actually like Agitha?
Or want her to be playable?
She was the last character I expected to see in HW.

Like no Vaati or Linebeck but Agithot???
If we're talking about Vaati or Linbeck it's probably because they're in games featuring toon link, not full scale realistic link.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Agitha as Sm4sh DLC would be great. Depending on her playstyle, I'd immediately abandon Zelda for her.

Well, I finally stopped procrastinating and finished half of my writing assignment. I hate how overly difficult my textbook makes these assignments. I have to write viewpoints from six different people attending a sports game, and all of their viewpoints must use a different narrative voice from the rest. They could at least give me some creative freedom, but no, they choose the people I have to write about.

Also, I know nothing about sports.

y god y
Even if agitha sucked I would leave the zelda boards. DLC characters tend to be OP or the worst character in the game

Latte

Smash Ace
Even if agitha sucked I would leave the zelda boards. DLC characters tend to be OP or the worst character in the game
I like using sucky characters. Beating someone as them is all the more satisfying.
If she was OP, I probably wouldn't use her as my main. #underdogs4lyf

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Why do people actually like Agitha?
Or want her to be playable?
She was the last character I expected to see in HW.

Like no Vaati or Linebeck but Agithot???
Because she's interesting, her weird and creepy bug lines were what made her unique. In HW I think they wanted to put some characters that no one expected like fi but they like didn't get her character right. Instead they made agitha a whiny little girl. Sigh. I just like her character

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I like using sucky characters. Beating someone as them is all the more satisfying.
If she was OP, I probably wouldn't use her as my main. #underdogs4lyf
I just use characters that I like from their game. If agitha became a meta knight from brawl, welp oh well I'm taking a ride on the tier whoring train.

Also If you really wanted to use a sucky character, you should've gone with swordfighter, Doc, charizard, or samus.

Maybe little Mac in the future since his tier position is falling pretty fast like brawl zelda. People are finding a way to exploit his weakness.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I like Agitha, yeah. She was a highlight of TP for me. Her dialogue is nice and her design is interesting.

Apparently she was buffed in the latest patch for HW? She doesn't seem thaaaat bad. I mean, this isn't saying much because it's PvE.

Is Imp Midna bad or is it just me? And I like Fi as a character (whoa) but I hate using her for the majority of her missions. It feels like splash damage all the time. I don't have any of her good weapons though.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I think there are plenty more deserving characters than Agitha for DLC in Smash 4. Ghirahim, for example, would be perfect for Smash. Other more deserving characters range from Midna/Wolf Link, Vaati, Toon Ganondorf, Impa, and Groose. That's not even all of them!

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I think there are plenty more deserving characters than Agitha for DLC in Smash 4. Ghirahim, for example, would be perfect for Smash. Other more deserving characters range from Midna/Wolf Link, Vaati, Toon Ganondorf, Impa, and Groose. That's not even all of them!
I love Agitha but I admit that there's a lot of deserving characters before. Mainly Tingle, a partner (Midna, except if you want to play as a little fairy or a boat) and another antagonist (Ghirahim is popular, and I don't like Vaati, so...)

But she definitely is the new sidequest representative, thanks to Hyrule Warriors.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
In this list I only see midna and impa. I think they would put in toon zelda before toon Ganon tbh. Also Sakurai likes picking the weirder characters so agitha has a chance. Ghirahim is an assist trophy. Impa would probably replace sheik imo. Sheik isn't as relevant in LoZ as impa and they both are ninjaish characters. I think agitha or groose would be unique which also would help. Agitha does deserve a spot tho.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I forgot. Before everyone, I think they should add Tetra. It's a Toon Character (Toon Link it's oddly unfitting with the rest of the Zelda cast. Especially since there's no Toon stage on WiiU). she is recurring (3 games + Tetra trackers, although she doesn't do much in the portable games (especially Spirit Tracks, she simply is a stained glass)), and she would make people rage by using Wind Waker items instead of Toon Link :troll:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I don't think Sheik is going anywhere.

I would not mind pretty much any Zelda character. I want Tingle in just for the salt and the "he stole a spot from [insert character here]!"

Oh yeah, I forgot. Before everyone, I think they should add Tetra. It's a Toon Character (Toon Link it's oddly unfitting with the rest of the Zelda cast. Especially since there's no Toon stage on WiiU). she is recurring (3 games + Tetra trackers, although she doesn't do much in the portable games (especially Spirit Tracks, she simply is a stained glass)), and she would make people rage by using Wind Waker items instead of Toon Link :troll:
Tetra! Or Toon Zelda (maybe then a Zelda would be good)

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I'd be for any Zelda character making it in DLC. The sillier the choice, the better. I've always enjoyed people whining about character rosters. It was hilarious in MK8, and never stopped being fun in Smash.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Smaller and, by extension of Sakurai logic, faster. Already better!
If this happens one day, she will definitely be higher tier. Even with a shorter Farore.

I'd be for any Zelda character making it in DLC. The sillier the choice, the better. I've always enjoyed people whining about character rosters. It was hilarious in MK8, and never stopped being fun in Smash.
Ah, the MK rage. That's exactly why I'll play as Isabelle when she will be released.

I'm still waiting for the day when the Wario characters will make the cut into the Mario universe.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Toon zelda was gonna be in brawl but they didn't have time to make her. I hope tetra replaces tink. We lose a clone yay.

I think the zelda roster should be
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Sheik
Tetra
Agitha as a joke character

Top Bottom