• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
This is gonna sound ridiculous but I have not played pikmin because I can't stand the idea of losing those cute little flower dudes.
Trust me sis.

It hurts.

;_;

Everytime I go back to the ship and lose even one pikmin, I feel bad about my life.
When I did that I usually try to start the day again regardless of whatever progress I did. No Pikmin gets left behind like that!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I would like a Zael model over Shulk for the pure fact that i could play Zael in smash lol. Zaels powers work like the Monado anyway so it wouldn't be weird.

I've also been hoping for Billy Hatcher for smash but damn Sega...at least i got Pac-man.

where is Sega's smash game at anyway? they already have tennis and Sonic Kart they just need Sega All Stars Smash to round it all out.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I would like a Zael model over Shulk for the pure fact that i could play Zael in smash lol. Zaels powers work like the Monado anyway so it wouldn't be weird.

I've also been hoping for Billy Hatcher for smash but damn Sega...at least i got Pac-man.

where is Sega's smash game at anyway? they already have tennis and Sonic Kart they just need Sega All Stars Smash to round it all out.
I would love a Billy Hatcher game in general. I remember having a lot of fond memories for it.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This is gonna sound ridiculous but I have not played pikmin because I can't stand the idea of losing those cute little flower dudes.
That reminds me, I have to watch the Pikmin shorts and the Lego Movie and other stuff... Stupid backlog. Yay, Steve the Trooper! Oh, and Joe and Bob, too.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
You know what would be amazing to play in smash? Nights!!! I hope with all my heart she/he I am not sure if it was gendered gets more games.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
nights would be claimed OP because he can float like peach and people would scream ban.
That- Wait, that makes no sense. Peach isn't banned- ... brain... hurts...

I could see NiGHTS fighting like how Fi did in Hyrule Warriors which would also mean NiGHTS would glide for regular movement. Hmm, a dancer archetype character would be really cool.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542

I could see NiGHTS fighting like how Fi did in Hyrule Warriors which would also mean NiGHTS would glide for regular movement. Hmm, a dancer archetype character would be really cool.
I totally see that.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I totally see that.
Peach is the closest thing to a dancer archetype considering her Up Smash, Utilt, Ftilt, Down Smash?, Uair, and Nair all have this ballet feel to them. Zelda feels the most like a mage which unfortunately, goes along with mages being generally slow, but have powerful single hits... Palutena's a mixed bag since yes, pole dancing is an art and taxing one like other dances, but it's often associated with... y'know, and she doesn't have much else that seems dancer-like. Then there's ZSS being a mixture of dominatrix, cheerleader, and a regular fighter...

In a way, Marth/Lucina are like dancers too since fencing's footwork is very intricate and sometimes very beautiful. This would make Little Mac a "dancer" too since there are boxers who learned to dance solely to improve their footwork which makes boxing sometimes look incredible when you have boxers moving in and out, weaving, bobbing, and being everywhere and never missing a beat, but that's stretching it.

So, unless Fi from Skyward Sword is considered, NiGHTS from Sega, then there's Fire Emblem which is sort of unlikely unless that character is heavily requested, well-received, and has a ton of plot relevancy, they're not going to make it in. Or, we could have a main character who's like a dancer for some reason.

Hmm... I don't know anyone else who's a dancer aside from Lana and Ruto in Hyrule Warriors... or Deku Link... Maybe there will be some weird deal with Nintendo and Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson gets in. Just imagine MJ throwing sparkles and moonwalking people to death. :laugh:

If only... There's a reason why I love Sheik's Down Smash. It's a freaking breakdance, who doesn't love that? (Dr.) Mario and Luigi are just sweeping their legs around, but Sheik's going all out.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Personally i think for Nights to really shine is Nights shouldn't have a jump and only a float that just last a certain amount of time until he has to land again, but he can generally go any direction. because that Would make Nights beautiful in battle but broken because of lol floating Fairs off screen chase.

one can dream

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Personally i think for Nights to really shine is Nights shouldn't have a jump and only a float that just last a certain amount of time until he has to land again, but he can generally go any direction. because that Would make Nights beautiful in battle but broken because of lol floating Fairs off screen chase.

one can dream
Nights could be a kid on stage and transform into Nights while in the air. Kind of like a reverse Little Mac of sorts.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

one can dream
That would either be incredibly broken for and against Nights. Since floating up could be really slow compared to like Pit zipping up with the Power of Flight or a regular jump. At the same time, it would be like fighting Jigglypuff if Jigglypuff could glide everywhere without having to "jump glide".

Y'know, I was thinking about what if there was a character who couldn't jump from the ground, but only in mid air. It sounds stupid, but I'm sort of wondering how that would work since oh, the character's going to be find off-stage and such, but about half of the character's moveset is null and void on-stage and on the ground.

Anyway, Nights could be a character who has amazing jump height, but unlike Falco, has extreme horizontal aerial mobility and low vertical mobility. So, a really floaty character. So, if Night's gets knocked off stage, then Nights could just fall back easily kind of like how Pit, Kirby, Meta Knight, and Jigglypuff can jump back or Peach can float back and use her Parasol to "parachute" back.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
So since I've been sick for so long now, I've had alot of time to think :u

Would anyone with anxiety such as myself be willing to make group rooms like a full 4 player room?
Maybe even switch off to teams every once in awhile? It'd be very casual and I think alot of us need that ( but lets turn Items Off ^^; ).

I'd love if we could get a friendly session in @ one point and I think this would be both perfect for us to spectate + get better + less anxious to play cuz we can just be silly together <3
( too bad 8 player fun festivals aren't allowed online ;-; )

It would be a group with us not judging characters we pick and it may be healthy to start up a CASUAL setting where we'd not be so scared ^^;

@Lozjam :
Don't be upset about the pharmacy incident. If she actually hit on you like that, chances are it was going to happen eventually with someone else as I'm sure she'd do it again + you handled it better than what another person would.
PS : I'd like to play you sometime despite you obviously being better than me and I'd LOVE to see your Ganondorf skills in action <3

My NNID = Mericus
so anyone wanting to chillax together with some fun n relaxing games pls add me :]
( cause srsly nobody has tried adding me yet lol... )

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dear Farore, now it looks like her neck's not attached. OH NO! What if... Ew... She'd be leaking blood or whatever everywhere and her voice would be all "EORHEOAKLND"...

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Everytime I go back to the ship and lose even one pikmin, I feel bad about my life.
Hahaha that's literally the reason I never finished playing Pikmin. One day I had a million red pikmin following me around and we were all so happy. I saw a river with a bridge so I was like "LET'S ALL CROSS IT GUYS" and then I discovered that my million pikmin didn't know how to swim and I just curled up and cried.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I remember when I found out blue pikmin could throw other pikmin if they were drowning and thought it was so cool, but then my dreams were crushed when I found out I couldn't have a chain of blue pikmin ferry other pikmin across water. ;_;

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
tfw you keep getting dumb *** songs from CDs in Master Orders on that epic quest for that one track
I play a bunch of Crazy Orders and get between one and three CDs usually. I still have one more I'm really looking for; my biggest ones I wanted were Rainbow Road MK7, Super Mario 64 Main Theme, and Multi-man Melee 2. I found the first one a few weeks ago, the second one finally the other night, and still searching for the third one. It's so disheartening when you die and end up losing a CD or two, though.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You guys and gals are making me want a Pikmin plush.

When I grow old, I want to be like Miyamoto or any other fun, old guy.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
:sadeyes:

I didn't think that would happen..
I read up on what happened. If the boss overheard then that conversation should not have been made in that room. Don't blame your advice.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
HAHAHA. Fujin rubbing the burn.

Seriously, though, both @ Twili Twili and @Lozjam, don't feel that bad. The girl might have gotten in trouble, but honestly it's just a job. It may sound like a big deal but she'll find another one sooner or later. If she can't pay rent or bills she can crash at friends' or with her folks while she looks for something else, etc.

Next time someone makes an advance on you, just ignore it man. Specially if it's some stranger :p. One turn down won't kill them.

It'll come a time in which you learn that not every action merits a reaction from you, and it's perfectly fine if you don't do ****.

Just, like, tell your girlfriend. That's literally all you need to do.

Last edited:
It's kinda sad that despite how good Mega Man is in this game, he's dead outside Smash 4

Like, no games are compatible with his Amiibo as far as I know

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Mighty No.9 easter egg maybe?

tbh I know next to nothing about amiibos so I don't know what they do in not-smash games

Top Bottom