• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
My new favorite pastime on For Glory is grab releases at the ledge.

Last night I JV3'd three Shulks, a DK, a Bowser, an Ike, a Mac, and a Ness by just grab releasing them while they mashed out aerials they couldn't recover after.
@Spirst gimped me with Charizard's flamethrower in a similar fashion...

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Finally unlocked all customs. It sure was a pain in the neck that I am utterly dreading having to do it all over again on the wii u version.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
May be offensive and I might have overlooked some things but lmao at the Zelda comment
This is pure gold.

DK is SPOT on ;3
Also I did the same thing for Bowser Jr. too lol

I guess Bowser is " accurate " since anyone dedicated now is because he's " strong " while I cant bring myself to even enjoy playing his new incarnation despite my love for him ( he feels so bland now ;-; ).

AND YAY !
Someone named " Noah " added me, my first friend request from the Zelda Thread I think ^^
( but idk who you are yet ^^; )

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I played Melee last week for the first time in years at some nerdy gaming/anime club thing (which is great bant yeah)

And I made someone RQ with Pichu :3

So yeah Pichu is great bant & needs to brought back into Smash.

Pichu is love.

Pichu is life.

pichu.jpg

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Finally unlocked all customs. It sure was a pain in the neck that I am utterly dreading having to do it all over again on the wii u version.
I'm pretty sure that you can transfer custom characters you make, and not just the miis. So just set two customs for each character, with the second and third specials for each respectively. Much easier.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I'm guessing you don't like Bowser out of all the Pokemon.
uh which one is bowser better refer to the chart

I played Melee last week for the first time in years at some nerdy gaming/anime club thing (which is great bant yeah)

And I made someone RQ with Pichu :3

So yeah Pichu is great bant & needs to brought back into Smash.

Pichu is love.

Pichu is life.

I'm not saying :pichumelee: that character is :172: bad. I'm just :pichumelee: saying he shouldn't :172: have made it :pichumelee: to smash in :172: the first place. :pichumelee: That character is :172: one of the more :pichumelee: original clones, but :172: out of all :pichumelee: the pokemon to :172: choose from I :pichumelee: always thought he :172: was a funny choice :pichumelee:

no really how can you dislike this?
it's just a funny choice

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
pokemon that deserve to be in smash
:4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4lucario::172::150:

Pokemon that should be in
:241::083::052:

Pokemon that imo shouldnt be in smash :4greninja::squirtle::ivysaur::4charizard:
the choices for Pokemon usually go by popularity. I really have no idea how this :4greninja: nerd got in.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
AND YAY !
Someone named " Noah " added me, my first friend request from the Zelda Thread I think ^^
( but idk who you are yet ^^; )
That was me! The whole stress-free 4-player thing sounded really fun and I need people to practice with but I'm way too shy :(. Hopefully other people add you too so we can all play soon c: I really need to train lol
Pokemon that imo shouldnt be in smash :ivysaur:
Ivysaur is the best pokemon to ever grace smash and you know it.

Honestly, Jigglypuff shouldn't be in smash at all. She's pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. At least she's fun to play.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Swimsuit :4shulk: vs :108:

Edit: every time he'd get hit, he'd yell "I'm really feeling it!"

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
If I had to choose a pokemon for smash it would be Gardivoir.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
May be offensive and I might have overlooked some things but lmao at the Zelda comment
As a Yoshi/Greninja main this is extremely accurate lol. (As for kind person or worst person ever...that's for you to decide hehehe) Doc, Zelda and Lucario are also pretty accurate for me too. ^_^
Lol at the Mii Fighter main descriptions and Pitoo the Edge.
"that person who picked froakie because greninja looked cool"

Hey, that's exactly why I did it. In fact, that's why I choose most of the Pokemon I do. I suck at Pokemon battling since I have a bunch of cool-looking Pokemon that have no real coherence.
That's basically why I picked Froakie too. Greninja just happened to be amazing in battle as well! :D I was gonna pick Fennekin when X/Y were first announced, but I saw Frogadier then Greninja after that, and I was in love.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Am I the only person who picked Chespin? Honestly, Froakie and Fennekin are ugly and weird. Like, Greninja had potential but the whole "eternal auto-erotic asphyxiation" thing isn't cool. #Delphox4worstevolution #wtfevenisgreninja

at least fennekin turns purple when shiny

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
If I had to choose a pokemon for smash it would be Gardivoir.
Honestly gardevoir has the popularity to become a smash character but the time for that would have been in brawl cause gotta have "current gen" pokemon for the new smash game

But then again the internet and gardevoir...
Gt+hfw+comments+_650850cfcffa844e34751c7e49abde2b.jpg

That's basically why I picked Froakie too. Greninja just happened to be amazing in battle as well! :D I was gonna pick Fennekin when X/Y were first announced, but I saw Frogadier then Greninja after that, and I was in love.
but Chesnaught is so cute

Yes

Lickitung and miltank for DLC
I'm just gonna bet now, It isn't gonna happen

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm still mad that Ivysaur didn't make the cut for sm4sh.

It's really ironic that I'm co-maining Greninja considering I don't even have one in X, and oddly never cared for it despite being a huge fan of water types, glass cannons, amphibians, and scarves.

Am I the only person who picked Chespin?
Nope!

I never even evolved mine into a Chesnaught though.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I never even evolved mine into a Chesnaught though.
I didn't either. Quiladin was too cute to evolve.

Edit: Out of curiosity, what's you guys' favorite type/pokemon.
Mine would be fairy and probably Mawile (or Wartortle/Aromatisse/Slurpuff).

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I just googled him and they do look fairly similar! But the dude from my avi's Kougami from Psycho Pass. Great anime. 10/10 would recommend. c:
I love Psycho-Pass, can't believe I didn't recognize Kogami :L

Mine would be fairy and probably Wartortle (or Aromatisse/Slurpuff).
Steel or Dark type
Aegislash/Serperior/Zoroark are muh favorites, I can't choose one x3

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Clefairy would've been in smash since it was planned to be the mascot of pokemon instead of pikachu. I would've loved clefairy

:035:
STOP NAMING GEN 1'S. I LOVE 'EM TOO, BUT IT'S NOT HAPPENING

gen 5 never got one of its trashy pokemon in and is still recent (still gen 5 is gross),
gen 6 is still fresh,
gen 3 just got a remake
IF nintendo were to do another DLC pokemon it's more then likely to be from these three. That doesn't mean 100% is going to be gen 3, 5, 6 or if there will be more DLC characters at all but odds are in their favor

Fairy? really? well ok
Dark type/Umbreon

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Farfetch'd sounds pretty legit as the Swordfighter for the pokèmon franchise. They would give him a crit mechanic or something as a nod to his leek's ingame effect. Not on a crazy scale like the crit badge does tho. Something around 1.5-2 times the damage and knockback. Oh god no, I really want this to be a thing now.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Farfetch'd sounds pretty legit as the Swordfighter for the pokèmon franchise. They would give him a crit mechanic or something as a nod to his leek's ingame effect. Not on a crazy scale like the crit badge does tho. Something around 1.5-2 times the damage and knockback. Oh god no, I really want this to be a thing now.
he could be a metaknight clone

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
A critical hit design archetype? Sounds hilariously random and kind of crazy.

I like it :troll:

Farfetch'd/10 would second

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Fairy? really? well ok
Fairy is great and you're just in denial. I'll admit that "fairy" is a pretty lame name, but I still like the type regardless. Every single Fairy type pokemon is adorable.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

I actually like Chesnaught more, I just don't have much attachment to any of gen 6's starters and shoved Quilladin in my PC as soon as I got an Absol and Roselia and never looked back. I did use Chesnaught a fair bit on Showdown back when I did that though.

Psychic by far and away has the most pokes I like, with Bug/Water/Flying/Grass being in some form of tie for second. Latias is my favorite overall. Honorable mentions to Goodra, Volcarona, Lilligant, Mawile, Gardevoir, Kingdra, Omastar, Chinchou, and Skarmory.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Well Audino just got a mega. Progress
Screw mega evos. I despise them.

It basically means they can never actually buff MAWILE! (The best Pokemon, and my fave.) Hew needs it. Because they can't risk making her stupid mega evo broken.

Basically rip any chance of her super crappy HP and speed stats getting much needed improvements.

Last edited:
Top Bottom