• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Screw mega evos. I despise them.

It basically means they can never actually buff MAWILE! (The best Pokemon, and my fave.) Hew needs it. Because they can't risk making her stupid mega evo broken.

Basically rip any chance of her super crappy HP and speed stats getting much needed improvements.
#Mawile4bestpokemon

That's my biggest gripe with mega evolutions, too. To me, it's a quick way to "buff" a pokemon without actually buffing them. Mawile was the perfect candidate for an evolution and now she'll always be terrible. At least Mega Mawile has a cute semi-kimono.

also, mega mawile was banned to ubers (if you follow competitive pokemon) so she's kinda already broken lol

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
#Mawile4bestpokemon

That's my biggest gripe with mega evolutions, too. To me, it's a quick way to "buff" a pokemon without actually buffing them. Mawile was the perfect candidate for an evolution and now she'll always be terrible. At least Mega Mawile has a cute semi-kimono.
So many pokes with potential for awesome evos
But then Eviolite came along and curb stomped everything, mega evolutions are a good consolation prize though.
Can't blame mega evos,
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/eviolite.shtml
This item pretty much deconfirmed/confirmed evolutions for all pokemon.
At least thats what I was told ;3

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Who would you say is the most Zelda-esque pokèmon?
Gardevoir.

There's a 2D Pokemon figher I've seen around where Gardevoir literally uses some of Zelda's moves and their visual style.

They look super similar, and on top of that, they're both out classed in their good points by similar choices/Pokemon.

Oh, and they're both fragile, and have high power (to an extent.)

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I want lopunny in smash. I don't really like lopunny, but that mega changed my thoughts on her. I like that lopunny's like a sporty white girl

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Fairy is great and you're just in denial. I'll admit that "fairy" is a pretty lame name, but I still like the type regardless. Every single Fairy type pokemon is adorable.
no fairy type is dragon type
I'm not against the pokemon I'm against the type

Screw mega evos. I despise them.

It basically means they can never actually buff MAWILE! (The best Pokemon, and my fave.) Hew needs it. Because they can't risk making her stupid mega evo broken.

Basically rip any chance of her super crappy HP and speed stats getting much needed improvements.
A lot of the new crap they added gen 6 sucks

visually

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Gardevoir.

There's a 2D Pokemon figher I've seen around where Gardevoir literally uses some of Zelda's moves and their visual style.
Do you mean Type Wild, by chance? I've never played it but it looks fun.

I'd say Glaceon. She's slow, fragile, and even has the hair things. She's also horrible but hits really hard.

no fairy type is dragon type
I'm not against the pokemon I'm against the type
It is ironic that they added fairy to nerf dragon but fairy is better than dragon ever was.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yeah, that's the one!

Another note is that Gardevoir seems to be among the worse chars in type wild, just like Zelda is in SSB. :p
Is there a tier list or something? I've never looked into the game so idk who's good or not.

And have you seen Pokken Fighters (or whatever it's called)? It looks interesting. I've never played Tekken but any Pokemon fighting game has got to be good.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
New OP music. This weeks is a fan piece from the band Tetrimino. The four band members cover the song Dragon Roost Island from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Farorae

Smash Ace
I always wished that :151: was in over :150: but I feel like I'm completely alone in that opinion. (shiny mew skin tho :O)

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Further evidence that Zelda is Magikarp: she can transform into an uglier form that is actually viable.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I always wished that :151: was in over :150: but I feel like I'm completely alone in that opinion. (shiny mew skin tho :O)
I feel the same.

I've never liked Mewtwo. He's an ***hole for no reason. The only reason I played him in Melee was because I like floaty characters lol

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
my favorite pokemon type would have to be Normal. i also like water types alot but Normal is my favorite

I'm gonna have to agree with Gardevoir....or a mix between gardevoir and Kirlia. because Sheik is Gallade.
Well Audino just got a mega. Progress
as much as i love Audino, Audino needed something to differentiate it from being the ******* Chansey lol.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Am I the only person who picked Chespin? Honestly, Froakie and Fennekin are ugly and weird. Like, Greninja had potential but the whole "eternal auto-erotic asphyxiation" thing isn't cool. #Delphox4worstevolution #wtfevenisgreninja

at least fennekin turns purple when shiny
Started my first, official Pokémon adventure with Chespin. It's official 'cause I messed around in Emerald rather than playing it - Treecko was my first Pokémon, though.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Started my first, official Pokémon adventure with Chespin. It's official 'cause I messed around in Emerald rather than playing it - Treecko was my first Pokémon, though.
Where were you in the 14ish years before X and Y came out lol?

On a somewhat random note, Silver was my first game and, lord, was it magical. I never managed to beat it (Ice Cave was HARD when I was like 4) but I still had tons of fun with it.

Tbh, grass starters are usually the best. The only times I pick non-grass starters are in Kanto and Sinnoh (Squirtle and Piplup are too cute to pass up. Empoleon is really cool, too).

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Gardevoir.

They look super similar, and on top of that, they're both out classed in their good points by similar choices/Pokemon.

Oh, and they're both fragile, and have high power (to an extent.)
Probably the reason i'm such a Gardevoir fan. She is so classy. Especially in her mega shiny form.

Edit: Bow to my page owning powers. 221 belongs to me...*evil cackle*

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Does anyone here look foward to Kirby and the Rainbow Curse?
It looks interesting but I'm not of a fan of the whole "you can't control Kirby directly" thing the game is based around. It just destroys the platforming and exploration that I love in Kirby games. All in all, I won't buy it.

But what do I know?

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Every time I get an alert that a post of mine got a like, I hope that it's for my farfetch'd idea, and then my heart breaks a little.
don't worry the smash goddess was listening

Where were you in the 14ish years before X and Y came out lol?

On a somewhat random note, Silver was my first game and, lord, was it magical. I never managed to beat it (Ice Cave was HARD when I was like 4) but I still had tons of fun with it.

Tbh, grass starters are usually the best. The only times I pick non-grass starters are in Kanto and Sinnoh (Squirtle and Piplup are too cute to pass up. Empoleon is really cool, too).
WE TALKING ABOUT FIRST GAMES?

cause I love this thing QQ

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Does anyone here look foward to Kirby and the Rainbow Curse?
I never plan on getting it. Too many other games I want to get. Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon, Yoshis's Wooly World, Mario Maker MM 3D, in this half of a year alone. That's like $280.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
don't worry the smash goddess was listening

WE TALKING ABOUT FIRST GAMES?
cause I love this thing QQ
Is it bad I have no idea what my first game was? It was probably some random ps1 game but I have no clue.

Also, I remember this time when I was like 3 and my brother dared me that I couldn't break my favorite game (it was Winnie the Pooh and you could enter people's dreams and you could paint and it was awesome). So I smashed it on the table and cried because it finally occurred to me that I could never play it again. Oh, older siblings :'D.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm not sure if I technically had one first game, all I remember is when I was 3 I had an NES with Super Mario Bros 1 and 3 and Metroid.

SMB1 was probably the one I played first but I'd like to think it was 3.

Mother Brain was really scary as a small child.

Top Bottom