• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Metroid.

Mother Brain was really scary as a small child.
I bought the original Metroid on Virtual Console the other day and oml it's harder than I thought it'd be. I just wish I had more time to play it :/

Same goes for Metroid Prime, which I got last week. It's good so far but the backtracking sucks. This game is fun but kinda confusing.

Edit: On the topic of video games, what is everyone's favorite video game?
By far, mine is Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. I could write an essay on how great that game is.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ummm..........
My first games were Spyro the Dragon, Oddworld: Abes Odyssey, and Digimon for the PS1...............
People are always shocked to hear that....

EDIT:
Also my favorite games are Smash Wii U, MM, WW, ALBW/ALttP, Mario Galaxy 1+2, Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage, and Final Fantasy 6/(Maybe Bravely Default...)

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Favorite games: Metal gear, Kingdom hearts, Zelda A link between worlds, FF X, Super Smash, Bioshock, and Persona 3.

Edit forgot Bayonetta

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
Also my favorite games of all time: (no specific order)
-Zelda Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, A Link to the past, a link between worlds,
-smash bros wii u(I like all of them but this one is the best imo),
-Soul Calibur 2,
-bayonetta, bayonetta 2,
-World of Warcraft(favorite up to cata because cata and mop were average),
-Dishonored,
-Skyrim, Oblivion,
-Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle,
-and Super Mario 3D world.

Sorry for the long list :p

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
In regards to the puzzle game thing you mentioned, I don't mind puzzles too much but it doesn't even look fun to me.

Also nice list but the fact that Soul Calibur 4 is there and not Soul Calibur 2 is disturbing.
I didn't play 2. I think they ruined SCV. It became a lot like street fighter because of that Critical Edge special thing. They removed a bunch of fan favorites like seung mina and talim and amy. I mained seung mina

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I bought the original Metroid on Virtual Console the other day and oml it's harder than I thought it'd be. I just wish I had more time to play it :/

Same goes for Metroid Prime, which I got last week. It's good so far but the backtracking sucks. This game is fun but kinda confusing.

By far, mine is Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. I could write an essay on how great that game is.

In regards to the puzzle game thing you mentioned, I don't mind puzzles too much but it doesn't even look fun to me.

Also nice list but the fact that Soul Calibur 4 is there and not Soul Calibur 2 is disturbing.
They should have just called it Linko Calibur 2

Farorae

Smash Ace
I didn't play 2. I think they ruined SCV. It became a lot like street fighter because of that Critical Edge special thing. They removed a bunch of fan favorites like seung mina and talim and amy. I mained seung mina
I miss in soul calibur 2 she had a broom for a weapon, idk if she had that in the others but I liked it lol. But yeah that makes me sad :(
I also heard they removed Taki which was also one of my favorites she was sooo much fun in SC2

Farorae

Smash Ace
Death battle is dead to me. They actually think Zelda would lose to peach.
Yeah that was awful Zelda would totally win (outside of smash). Also afaik Deadpool is nearly invincible so idk how deathrstroke won considering he is just like a super soldier and I don't think he can heal wounds like Deadpool or teleport.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Who would you say is the most Zelda-esque pokèmon?
I'd say Delphox actually. Zelda and Delphox are both excellent magicians, wear a dress of some sort and are capable of using Fire, Psychic and Electric moves. Unlike Zelda though, Delphox is fast. They're both unviable/low tier in their respective standard metagames, however! Fennekin gaycat.png
On the topic of video games, what is everyone's favorite video game?
My favorite game has been Phantasy Star Online: Episodes I & II for years, but I've recently begun to appreciate Pokemon Black & White.
upload_2015-1-12_20-11-9.jpeg
<333

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Where were you in the 14ish years before X and Y came out lol?

On a somewhat random note, Silver was my first game and, lord, was it magical. I never managed to beat it (Ice Cave was HARD when I was like 4) but I still had tons of fun with it.

Tbh, grass starters are usually the best. The only times I pick non-grass starters are in Kanto and Sinnoh (Squirtle and Piplup are too cute to pass up. Empoleon is really cool, too).
I only had a Gameboy Advance way late into the its lifespan - I think the DSi was already out by then. I didn't grow up with Pokémon, but with Mario, Contra, Zelda, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, and Ratchet & Clank. The 3DS is my second handheld and with how the internet is nowadays, you can learn a lot of stuff and find out a lot of stuff.

So, this would be like a Fire Emblem or Mother/EarthBound situation where I only knew certain things, but not entirely everything. I didn't have friends who showed me what Pokémon gameplay was like; all I knew back then was you captured a lot of Pokémon and battled.

I had to just dive in and figure out stuff by myself. It's how I got into Fire Emblem, Metal Gear, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, and more.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I miss in soul calibur 2 she had a broom for a weapon, idk if she had that in the others but I liked it lol. But yeah that makes me sad :(
I also heard they removed Taki which was also one of my favorites she was sooo much fun in SC2
They added natsu which is kinda close in gameplay

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Also my favorite games of all time: (no specific order)
-bayonetta, bayonetta 2,
overall, very nice list.
Anyway, you were the first person to bring up Bayonetta in a while so I need to vent about it a little bit.

I got both games for Christmas (the two pack thing) and beat the first one in like 4 days. Seriously, Bayonetta 1 is amazing but oh my lord is it that game difficult. I died so many times that I think the highest I ever got on a chapter was silver. A few points:
-Bayonetta is a great character. She's strong, well-written, beautiful, and sassy. Bayonetta is basically perfect.
-Enzo was useless and I'm convinced he's only in the games for comic relief and to make you feel bad about dying (stone trophy).
-The whole sexism thing regarding Bayonetta is laughable. So now it's sexist to portray women as headstrong while still being attractive? Yeah, she gets "nude" (even though her genitalia is covered), but I don't think that's objectifying her. She's the most realistic character in the game.
-The whole Cereza thing was so predictable. The second I saw her, I knew that she was really younger Bayonetta.
-The Balder boss is terrifying. Honestly, Cereza's head on his chest was weird as ****.
-Balder was introduced and then immediately killed. Kind of a waste, imo.
-The Jubileus fight was pretty easy.
-Why do so many people think the game's story is hard to follow? I can't see why at all.
-There's probs more to add but I can't think of anything atm.

About Bayonetta 2:
-I've barely started it (I'm following Loki up the mountain) but it seems good so far.
-Loki is annoying as hell. Not Enzo levels of annoying, but he's close.
-I don't like Jeanne's redesign. I liked when she was unattractive and mannish.
-Bayonetta's voice actress deserves an award because she's great.

Sly Cooper, and Ratchet & Clank
Don't even get me started on Sly Cooper. The Honor Amongst Thieves is probably the best PlayStation game I've ever played. Seriously, fantastic series. Even Thieves in Time was decent.

Ratchet and Clank are surprisingly good too. The humor in it is pretty spot-on. Up Your Arsenal is my personal fave in the series. Grinding in the arena brings back so many memories...

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
overall, very nice list.
Anyway, you were the first person to bring up Bayonetta in a while so I need to vent about it a little bit.

I got both games for Christmas (the two pack thing) and beat the first one in like 4 days. Seriously, Bayonetta 1 is amazing but oh my lord is it that game difficult. I died so many times that I think the highest I ever got on a chapter was silver. A few points:
-Bayonetta is a great character. She's strong, well-written, beautiful, and sassy. Bayonetta is basically perfect.
-Enzo was useless and I'm convinced he's only in the games for comic relief and to make you feel bad about dying (stone trophy).
-The whole sexism thing regarding Bayonetta is laughable. So now it's sexist to portray women as headstrong while still being attractive? Yeah, she gets "nude" (even though her genitalia is covered), but I don't think that's objectifying her. She's the most realistic character in the game.
-The whole Cereza thing was so predictable. The second I saw her, I knew that she was really younger Bayonetta.
-The Balder boss is terrifying. Honestly, Cereza's head on his chest was weird as ****.
-Balder was introduced and then immediately killed. Kind of a waste, imo.
-The Jubileus fight was pretty easy.
-Why do so many people think the game's story is hard to follow? I can't see why at all.
-There's probs more to add but I can't think of anything atm.

About Bayonetta 2:
-I've barely started it (I'm following Loki up the mountain) but it seems good so far.
-Loki is annoying as hell. Not Enzo levels of annoying, but he's close.
-I don't like Jeanne's redesign. I liked when she was unattractive and mannish.
-Bayonetta's voice actress deserves an award because she's great.
Yessss it's so good lol!
not a big spoiler by any means, but the connection between the bayo 1 and 2 story confused me. Also the Cereza thing was really obvious, didn't know how they would explain it tho.
Indeed the sexism is laughable, also since when is it wrong to be sexy? Its a body people need to get over it, everyone has one.
not really spoiler but just in case. Bayonetta 2 explains balder wayyy more
I thought Jubileus was hard, honestly I played all of Bayonetta on easy mode except for the first few chapters, but Bayonetta 2 I played regular throughout because I was used to it. Bayonetta 2 though, I loved that game soooo much it was honestly better than the first in my opinion, it fixed everything wrong with the old one and added onto it perfectly. The boss fights were a lot more fun I thought, and they removed the instant death QTEs from Bayonetta. Jeanne's redesign is meh I agree, her face looks better now for some reason but her hair looks really bad. Also Loki is annoying yeah, but he gets better I promise :p

hopefully I addressed most if not all of those points. Sorry for the rambling lol might be incoherent at some points

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
If I had to choose a pokemon for smash it would be Gardivoir.
You, my friend, have good taste. Gardevoir is my favorite Pokémon. c:
I didn't either. Quiladin was too cute to evolve.

Edit: Out of curiosity, what's you guys' favorite type/pokemon.
Mine would be fairy and probably Mawile (or Wartortle/Aromatisse/Slurpuff).
Personally I love fire, psychic, and electric types. Some of my top favorites are Gardevoir, Typhlosion, Latias, Lopunny, and Pikachu. Always loved Pikachu especially in smash, and fun fact: Silver was my first game, Cyndaquil my first Pokémon.

First game? Something on the PS1 or N64. If N64 then it would've been Pokémon Snap.

Favorite game.. tough choice. Series though, favorites are Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Soul Calibur (III was my favorite), and Smash.

Long posts are tedious on mobile, I'm going home. :glare:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
That was me! The whole stress-free 4-player thing sounded really fun and I need people to practice with but I'm way too shy :(. Hopefully other people add you too so we can all play soon c: I really need to train lol
it'll be nice once we get a decent casual group going ^^

" also, mega mawile was banned to ubers (if you follow competitive pokemon) so she's kinda already broken lol "

Well that's unfortunate :s
I actually used a Mawile in Gen3-4 as I liked the aesthetic ( strange looks were given in battles lol ).
Favorite Poke'mon type is/always has been Poison despite the typing being useless / not a single good Toxic user in the whole typing ( ironically ) lol.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yessss it's so good lol!
not a big spoiler by any means, but the connection between the bayo 1 and 2 story confused me. Also the Cereza thing was really obvious, didn't know how they would explain it tho.
Indeed the sexism is laughable, also since when is it wrong to be sexy? Its a body people need to get over it, everyone has one.
not really spoiler but just in case. Bayonetta 2 explains balder wayyy more
I thought Jubileus was hard, honestly I played all of Bayonetta on easy mode except for the first few chapters, but Bayonetta 2 I played regular throughout because I was used to it. Bayonetta 2 though, I loved that game soooo much it was honestly better than the first in my opinion, it fixed everything wrong with the old one and added onto it perfectly. The boss fights were a lot more fun I thought, and they removed the instant death QTEs from Bayonetta. Jeanne's redesign is meh I agree, her face looks better now for some reason but her hair looks really bad. Also Loki is annoying yeah, but he gets better I promise :p

hopefully I addressed most if not all of those points. Sorry for the rambling lol might be incoherent at some points
No, your points were valid and coherent! I think Jeanne has a case of Palutena hair, where all of her massive amounts of hair is just one giant lump thing. (or at least, i thought it was a big clump. i haven't touched the game in about 3 weeks so i can't remember). The QTE things were the worst because it was basically a guaranteed death on your first run, which was kind of a **** move.

I thought Bayonetta 1 was amazing so if the second one is really that much better then I need to get back to playing it soon. All I want to know about the story is if Luca comes back. Out of any video game, he's the only one I've ever found to be husbando material. I hated him at first but he was so cute with Cereza that I couldn't dislike him anymore.

One of my bigger dislikes of the original was that they just kinda threw the boss fights at you without explanation and they had so much health that it was impossible to beat them in one go. At least the finishers were really cool (except for the hands one. that was just lame).

Tomorrow, I shall play Bayonetta 2 again. Also, Bayonetta needs to join Smash 5. She'd be so great that I'd instantly main her.

Favorite Poke'mon type is/always has been Poison despite the typing being useless / not a single good Toxic user in the whole typing ( ironically ) lol.
Let me know when we have enough people to play!

I've always liked Poison. Swalot, Ariados, Dragalge, and Seviper are some of my favorites. Roselia is like my second favorite pokemon ever. Btw, did you know that 6th gen introduced a new mechanic so Poison type pokemon always hit toxic, even when the opponent is invincible (like in dig or fly or something). I'm like 97% sure this is true lol

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Lavani Lavani Keee, another Etrian Odyssey fan! :D tbh I only played the 4th game, but it was so goood!!

My favorite games... oh man~

• Shadow of the Colossus
  • Majora's Mask
  • Yoshi's Island
  • Mario Kart 64
  • Perfect Dark
  • Mother 3
  • Bastion

Farorae

Smash Ace
No, your points were valid and coherent! I think Jeanne has a case of Palutena hair, where all of her massive amounts of hair is just one giant lump thing. (or at least, i thought it was a big clump. i haven't touched the game in about 3 weeks so i can't remember). The QTE things were the worst because it was basically a guaranteed death on your first run, which was kind of a **** move.

I thought Bayonetta 1 was amazing so if the second one is really that much better then I need to get back to playing it soon. All I want to know about the story is if Luca comes back. Out of any video game, he's the only one I've ever found to be husbando material. I hated him at first but he was so cute with Cereza that I couldn't dislike him anymore.

One of my bigger dislikes of the original was that they just kinda threw the boss fights at you without explanation and they had so much health that it was impossible to beat them in one go. At least the finishers were really cool (except for the hands one. that was just lame).

Tomorrow, I shall play Bayonetta 2 again. Also, Bayonetta needs to join Smash 5. She'd be so great that I'd instantly main her.
Palutena hair! That is such an accurate way to describe it lol. Some people found the first better but I thought 2 was better either way they are both great and I doubt you will be disappointed. In the case of Luka/Luca (forgot how to spell it)
He does indeed come back, he isn't as present in this game but he is definitely there, about halfway through the game I recall is when you first see him. Might be wrong though as in when he appears, I beat it like a month or two ago, but he is for sure in the game.
The boss fights in this game were pretty similar in the way they were thrown at you, but I can think of at least like 2 or 3 boss fights where you knew you were going to fight someone based on the information the story was giving you, and by seeing the perspective of the other characters (mainly the villains). And yes I would love her in smash 5. When the game was first announced for Wii U and everyone wanted her in smash I thought that was so stupid and she wouldn't fit in, but honestly after I beat Bayonetta 2 I just couldn't stop thinking about how much fun she would be in Smash and I even started thinking up a moveset/final smash for her (which I never do for any character!).

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Sadly I haven't gotten to play 4 yet. Arcanist is tied with Hexer as my favorite character design, too. ;_;

Beat 2 and 3 multiple times, I have EOU but I've been slacking on the 15F boss fight because I'm horribly underleveled and both refuse to grind and refuse to switch to a difficulty that isn't expert, so I'm kind of at a stalemate there.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tysm I'm very glad Luka is back!

The only thing about Bayonetta in smash is that she uses guns. The whole sexualization thing, imo, wouldn't be a big deal because Bayonetta's suit is basically a black zero suit with belts on it. If ZSS can wear it, so can Bayonetta. ZSS also uses a gun but it doesn't fire real bullets. I guess Snake was in Brawl and he used an RPG and mines, so I doubt a few guns would keep Bayonetta out. I'm crossing my fingers for Bayonetta as a DLC character (doubt it) or in Smash 5!

Also, I'd be interested to see what the moveset you made for her is.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I cross my fingers, My crossed fingers, my arms, my legs, my toes, my crossed toes, my crossed arms and my crossed legs that bayonetta will be in smash...*snap* Rip

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I loved that game to death. Psyched for the inevitable Paper Mario U.

My favorite is Majora's Mask. First video game ever, it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes comes at a close second. Then a few others Zeldas, followed by Shadow of the Collosus (typical favorites).

Spirst

I guess there's no love for this gem?

Had a really compelling story, great character development, graphics were good, and the gameplay was quite complex if I do say so myself.

Farorae

Smash Ace
tysm I'm very glad Luka is back!

The only thing about Bayonetta in smash is that she uses guns. The whole sexualization thing, imo, wouldn't be a big deal because Bayonetta's suit is basically a black zero suit with belts on it. If ZSS can wear it, so can Bayonetta. ZSS also uses a gun but it doesn't fire real bullets. I guess Snake was in Brawl and he used an RPG and mines, so I doubt a few guns would keep Bayonetta out. I'm crossing my fingers for Bayonetta as a DLC character (doubt it) or in Smash 5!

Also, I'd be interested to see what the moveset you made for her is.
No problem! Yeah he was kind of annoying but he had a certain charm to him, I don't know... But yeah the sexualization and gun thing might be a problem but honestly it's pretty weird that people put a much higher caliber of violence towards guns than explosions and swords. I mean an explosion in real life could very well burn your body to a crisp or even disintegrate it, and a sword can tear you apart. Honestly I'd rather be shot with a gun than attacked with a sword or bomb. I think she would be alright as long as there wasn't blood when she shot at people, and they toned done the sexualization a bit to ZSS or shulk levels(lol). The moveset wasn't anything concrete it was just some simple ideas. Like her double jump would have her cute butterfly wings pop up. Up B could be like the raven thing to recover. Dash attack could be the panther thing. Down B could be a counter called Witch Time. Grabs could use the little hands that come out of hell. Her dodge can turn her into the bat swarm thing (like one of the items in the game does i think, idk if it is an item but there is something when she dodges she turns into bats). Her final smash could randomly pick one of the demons that she has a contract with (Madame Butterfly, spider thing, dragon thing, etc.) and when she gets in range she summons them and then mashes a button like in Bayonetta at the end of boss fights. But yeah the ideas are kind of simple nothing complex but I thought it was a cool idea nonetheless. Would be so overjoyed to have her in Smash!

edit: forgot to add i think the feet that pop up out of the air would make good smash attacks, and her B specials neutral and side could use her different weapons (sword, whip, chainsaw, hand things, etc) or maybe for her tilts as well and have her neutral B be her gun.

Also on an unrelated note: Has anyone played super monkey ball 2? I loved that game, forgot to mention it earlier.

Last edited:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
My favorite game has been Phantasy Star Online: Episodes I & II for years, but I've recently begun to appreciate Pokemon Black & White.
View attachment 35584<333
Oh wow, a fellow PSO fan <3
I had it for the Gamecube and actually played online with it thanks to the rare GC Broadband adapter. It remains my favorite game to this day even so that my name actually comes from the online only enemy ^^

As for my first game, I played Excitebike at a Mercy hospital.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I loved that game to death. Psyched for the inevitable Paper Mario U.
Let's hope Miyamoto learned from Sticker Star and never disgraces Paper Mario's name ever again. The first two games were fantastic, but the last two just took everything that made the first few games good :/

snip
Also on an unrelated note: Has anyone played super monkey ball 2? I loved that game, forgot to mention it earlier.
Bayonetta would be one of the easiest characters to add to smash. Basically her entire moveset for smash was created by her series. Like you said, those attacks would fit very well in smash. Her specials would need some thought (maybe umbran climax and the combo extender things when she does a hand stand and you can aim around and shoot, along with your witch time idea). She even has a jab, roll, etc. already in her own series.

And is that Super Monkey Ball the one for gamecube? Because I played the **** out of that with my family. I always chose Baby because he's so cute.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I guess there's no love for this gem?

Had a really compelling story, great character development, graphics were good, and the gameplay was quite complex if I do say so myself.
I can not believe this was a real game. Googlan.

Last edited:

Spirst

Let's hope Miyamoto learned from Sticker Star and never disgraces Paper Mario's name ever again. The first two games were fantastic, but the last two just took everything that made the first few games good :/
I never played Sticker Star (for good reason) but the third one was a huge slap in the face. They took a game widely renowned for it's RPG elements and unique characters and decided to remove the RPG elements and unique characters. Logic.

I'll always love the first two and I hope they're smart enough to return to that gameplay without mucking it up

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I never played Sticker Star (for good reason) but the third one was a huge slap in the face. They took a game widely renowned for it's RPG elements and unique characters and decided to remove the RPG elements and unique characters. Logic.

I'll always love the first two and I hope they're smart enough to return to that gameplay without mucking it up
I've actually never played Super Paper Mario and Sticker Star and I'm glad. I don't want to ruin my memories of playing one of Nintendo's best franchises ever. While at least SPM has a cult following, I've never heard anything good about Sticker Star.

I played PM64 on an emulator this summer and that was one of my best decisions. Somehow TTYD managed to improve upon an absolutely fantastic game. The only thing I didn't like was that some of the partners were so bad you couldn't really use them (I'm looking at you, Lakitu guy and Parakerry)!

Seriously, if we could get a paper mario game that's actually an RPG again, I would cry.

Yeah her series truly makes it easy to get ideas for a moveset.
And indeed that was the one for the gamecube it was so much fun!
Btw, the crow power up was an ability you could buy from Rodin. I forgot to mention that lol

Monkey Ball is super fun but it kinda destroys friendships. Everyone gets super competitive while playing and I've gotten yelled at a ton while playing that game. Maybe it's just racing games in general that do that to people.

EDIT: I just went back and checked, and it was the original Monkey Ball I played. It's still fantastic, though.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I finally finally finally beat Legend mode in HW.
Time to get those level 3 weapons for Zeldabae :4zelda:
I never played Sticker Star (for good reason) but the third one was a huge slap in the face. They took a game widely renowned for it's RPG elements and unique characters and decided to remove the RPG elements and unique characters. Logic
Super Paper Mario had unique characters. I loved the cast.
I think you mean party members? Because yeah, the party members were bland in that game.

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace

Bayonetta would be one of the easiest characters to add to smash. Basically her entire moveset for smash was created by her series. Like you said, those attacks would fit very well in smash. Her specials would need some thought (maybe umbran climax and the combo extender things when she does a hand stand and you can aim around and shoot, along with your witch time idea). She even has a jab, roll, etc. already in her own series.

And is that Super Monkey Ball the one for gamecube? Because I played the **** out of that with my family. I always chose Baby because he's so cute.
Yeah her series truly makes it easy to get ideas for a moveset.
And indeed that was the one for the gamecube it was so much fun!

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I didn't either. Quiladin was too cute to evolve.

Edit: Out of curiosity, what's you guys' favorite type/pokemon.
Mine would be fairy and probably Mawile (or Wartortle/Aromatisse/Slurpuff).
I'm the cliche Dragon type lover. But my favorite Pokemon is
<<<<<<<<<<except not in gaycat form.

Although Yveltal is starting to grow on me, but it's a legendary so it doesn't count.
A critical hit design archetype? Sounds hilariously random and kind of crazy.

I like it :troll:

Farfetch'd/10 would second
Kinda reminds me of..........

Hmm....I'm not sure. I have a lot, lol.
No order:
TES III: Morrowind
TES IV: Oblivion
Various Pokemon games (mostly gen IV)
Smash
Various Mario Karts
FFXIII
The Fallout series
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
FE: Radiant Dawn
Portal 1 & 2 (watched a Let's Play of them, but I KNOW I would love them if I actually had played them)

..that's all I can think of for now. There's probably more.
First game....either Mario Kart 64 or Pokemon Red. Nostalgia attack...

Top Bottom