• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Playing HW makes me sad that Zelda does not use the TP rapier in any main series game (or Smash)

I mean, I like her Smash moveset and it can be good (see PM and other mods) without being completely changed, but it's become apparent to me that the Smash team just cannot make her moveset as is work. Someone brought up how different she'd be if she wasn't in Melee but instead a newcomer in Brawl. She'd probably use her rapier and some light magic.

Basically I now want a HW styled Zelda in Smash.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm the cliche Dragon type lover. But my favorite Pokemon is
<<<<<<<<<<except not in gaycat form.
tbh I've always hated Lucario. I was hoping he'd get cut in Smash 4 :/

You do have great taste in games though. Gen 4 is the best gen and anyone who says otherwise is wrong :p

I never made a favorite games list, so here I go:
Smash
Mario Kart Double Dash
Paper Mario TTYD
Bayonetta 1
Heavy Rain
Mario Galaxy
Pokemon Pearl/Platinum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team/Explorers of Sky
Super Princess Peach
TLOZ: Wind Waker

Last edited:

Spirst

I finally finally finally beat Legend mode in HW.
Time to get those level 3 weapons for Zeldabae :4zelda:

Super Paper Mario had unique characters. I loved the cast.
I think you mean party members? Because yeah, the party members were bland in that game.
Yep, I was referring to the generic pixl party members. Having bland party members is kind of a big deal considering they'll be with you for the whole game.

Edit: Pranking lasts 30 days, guys.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I've just noticed that Rickster isn't pranked anymore. How long does being pranked last anyway?
OH. So THAT'S what was different about the "Users viewing thread" thing. LOL.

Welp time to ditch the gaycat for now...although I'll probably be pranked again soon.

Farorae

Smash Ace
my favorite pokemon types are dark, fire, and psychic. Favorite Pokemon: Mew, Umbreon, Suicune, and Espeon.(I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting)

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
How the hell do Amiibos work? I got a Villager one today and I swear, as much as I try to attack the only thing she ever does is airdodge and perfect shield.

HIT ME, WOMAN.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Gen V, sis.
Gen V wasn't perfect (or even close to it, for that matter) but idk why it gets so much hate. Most of the designs were very original and the story was fun. Black is probably my most played Pokemon game.

#femalejellicentandgothitellearelife #volcaronaiscooltoo #mienshaoisokay #beeheeyemisbae

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Since we're doing favorite games...

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (Gamecube)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Metroid: Prime (Gamecube)
Super Smash Brothers: Melee (Gamecube)
The Simpsons: Hit and Run (Gamecube)
Counter Strike: Source (PC)
Garry's Mod (PC)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Little Big Planet 2 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
Punch Out!! (Wii)
Mario Kart: Double Dash! (Gamecube)
Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3)
Super Smash Brothers for Wii U (Wii U)

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Yep, I was referring to the generic pixl party members. Having bland party members is kind of a big deal considering they'll be with you for the whole game.
You still had Peach, Bowser, Luigi, the overlaying spoilerific love story, Chapters 6 & 7, and a lot of the Paper Mario charm from its predecessors. Even if the gameplay wasn't the same, the story had the Paper Mario feel, and the story is what you play for an RPG for, right?

Farorae

Smash Ace
I noticed that a lot of us have stopped using the gaycats(myself included), which makes me sad :( But I think that if/when we do raids in the future we should use the gaycat pokemon during those

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I think I have lurked long enough. I followed 2 of my friends here, Rick and Twi, a few days ago... ;D
So, I'll probably be checkin' this out from now on.

Farorae

Smash Ace
We should do a raid tomorrow, but I can't think of who to raid.
I vote for Wednesday or Thursday because I have a test on Wednesday so I have to study all of tomorrow :(

edit:
I think I have lurked long enough. I followed 2 of my friends here, Rick and Twi, a few days ago... ;D
Welcome! I loveeee your profile picture!

sorry don't know how to edit in a quote correctly @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
We should do a raid tomorrow, but I can't think of who to raid.
Think we should wait a while to raid anyone. It'd be like lulling them into a false sense of security but then we attack when they least expect it. We're the representatives of the Triforce of Wisdom. We can't foolishly rush in to things. Have some tact, gorls.

Rosalina boards look to me like the best place to raid when we do plan a new raid, though.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Eyyy Wis welcome!

This place just DRAWS Brawl Online members in, I guess. To be fair it is kinda similar, just with less weird.

EDIT: YES. Finally a decently sized avatar that I like.

Last edited:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
All this reminiscing about old and amazing games made me pull up my video game BGM list again and dayum I forgot how good some were :

-Basically everything in Super Mario RPG ( like.. wow SNES music was hot )
-so much PSO Episode 1&2 ( Growl from the Digital Haze hnnngghh )
-BoF4 BGMs and a few from the not so liked BoF5
-DKC2's Disco Train and Stickerbrush Symphony
-quite alot of Digital Devil Saga

There's just too much to list lol
I actually even used alot of these for custom BGM on my old YT I love em that much <3

Farorae

Smash Ace
Think we should wait a while to raid anyone. It'd be like lulling them into a false sense of security but then we attack when they least expect it.

Rosalina boards look to me like the best place to raid when we do plan a new raid, though.
Rosalina boards are dangerous! For real most of them are crazy obsessed with Rosalina and I don't think they would take jokes too well(some are not crazy don't mean to offend anyone, sorry if i did). But if we do a raid I think it should be Shulk since somebody made that beautiful photoshop of Zelda snatching Shulk's swimsuit, which I had been patiently awaiting for someone to make for like a week :p was not disappointed to say the least

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Let's not forget that photoshop of Zelda standing over Mega Man's dead body....

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
One thing's for sure, next time we take a trip to another town board, Aerodrome needs to actually be awake.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Rosalina boards are dangerous! For real most of them are crazy obsessed with Rosalina and I don't think they would take jokes too well(some are not crazy don't mean to offend anyone, sorry if i did).
Isn't that what we want? People to get riled up when we trash their waifu? But I know what you mean. Some people at the Rosalina boards are very...passionate, to say the least. Shulk does seem like a good alternative, though. We need something like on the level of the flow chart to attack them with, though.

Edit: @Twili WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME #mypagegorls

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
The Rosalina flowchart would probably involve a lot of running away, getting stage spiked, and jabbing endlessly at the ledge.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The Rosalina flowchart would probably involve a lot of running away, getting stage spiked, and jabbing endlessly at the ledge.
I'd say something like d-throw>uair >uair>uair>uair. Don't forget to mention rolling across the entire stage when the opponent gets close. Or everything being safe because of luma being a huge meatshield and throwing out disjointed hitboxes. Or that luma can attack while you're in hitstun.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Does anyone here look foward to Kirby and the Rainbow Curse?
Yes, I'm definitely getting it sometime #totesadorbs
Edit: On the topic of video games, what is everyone's favorite video game
It's difficult to choose only one, so here are some of my favorites.

EDIT: @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 reminded me Pikmin 2 and Kirby Air Ride are also up there in my list of favorite games. Kirby Air Ride 2 needs to happen someday.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Probably my favourite games are:
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Pikmin 2
SSB
Kirby &tAM
Mario Kart Wii
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Timesplitters 2 & 3
Soul Caliber 2
Kirby Air Ride

Also sisters. You have terrible taste. Gen 3 is the superiorest Pokemon Gen

Can we make the raid on Saturday when I don't do stuff pls

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
My favorite game has to be...

all of them. Plus Super Mario World, but there were no good images of the bundle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom