• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Also sisters. You have terrible taste. Gen 3 is the superiorest Pokemon Gen
wow is basic ***** trending now?

that was kinda mean. i'm sorry. ily <3

btw, clean is the best song on 1989

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I can't choose which games I like the best, but my favorite series are:
-Legend of Zelda
-Mario (Especially Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, hnnngh)
-Super Smash Bros.

Those would have to be my main.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
YoOOOoo Wis, welcome to the Sass Social--
Zelda Sass
Zelda Social. There we go. Got it.

.. we have sass.

Also, I would have seconded the Saturday vote, but for some reason I work this Saturday from 9-7.
Work schedules changing on me, why. :glare:

And what would it look like if Rosie mains helped in raiding the Rosie boards? I'm honestly.. kind of curious.

and scared.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
My favorite video games are

Majora's Mask
Super Mario RPG
Mario Galaxy 2
Wind Waker HD
Smash
(as a whole series!)
Morrowind
Metroid Prime

Agreed
I love you. please don't be too creeped out

This is the only place I ever see fellow Morrowind lovers...

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
YoOOOoo Wis, welcome to the Sass Social--
Zelda Sass
Zelda Social. There we go. Got it.

.. we have sass.

Also, I would have seconded the Saturday vote, but for some reason I work this Saturday from 9-7.
Work schedules changing on me, why. :glare:

And what would it look like if Rosie mains helped in raiding the Rosie boards? I'm honestly.. kind of curious.

and scared.
Well I am a Rosie main so so yeah

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Imogen Heap is a genius (she wrote the music for the song; taylor wrote the lyrics) and you should check her out if you haven't. Imogen is easily one of my favorite artists ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIAfiVGluk is a good introduction to her music, if you care enough to check her out. (Her new album, Sparks, is fantastic, as are her others).

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
What kind of game is Morrowind?
If you've heard of/played Skyrim or Oblivion, it's that except it's the 3rd game in the series.

If you haven't, it's part of a series called The Elder Scrolls. It's an open world, fantasy RPG where you can do pretty much anything you want. They're really great games, especially for RPG lovers.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I've only played Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim but they're all great. Especially modded.
Oblivion is hard to go back to just because it's like stuck in between the transition from Morrowind to Skyrim.
I prefer the intense customization and better writing in Morrowind to Skyrim though the latter has better combat imo and of course it looks better than even modded Morrowind.

What kind of game is Morrowind?
Open world RPG for the PC. From 2002!

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
wow is basic ***** trending now?

that was kinda mean. i'm sorry. ily <3

btw, clean is the best song on 1989
Also is forgiven LMAO
And Clean is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood, it's joint with Style as my favourite on it.

That production in Clean is like OMQFVBVJPEPAVBRAUEGHAPRGVRFPA`FUGVRAFP `B JFPJRFPARWHHR5THRP98YAT8T5P8TARHIUR4W

I really need to get into IH. Me & The Machine is a stunning song IMO

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
@ Twili Twili ? Y u no visit Forum Games anymore? :c

Also The reason I came here other than to see how Zelda was doing.. I now have a Zelda Amiibo for whenever I get a Wii U..

I only played Morrowind for blood moon..

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Fiona Apple is an amazing singer and hopefully Jetta can get more notice since she has an amazing voice.

Fiona Apple sung a cover of Pure Imagination for Chipotle and Jetta covered I'd Love to Change the World. Their own music is amazing: Apple does more jazz and blues stuff and Jetta only has a couple of songs out that are R&B, I think.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Also is forgiven LMAO
And Clean is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood, it's joint with Style as my favourite on it.

That production in Clean is like OMQFVBVJPEPAVBRAUEGHAPRGVRFPA`FUGVRAFP `B JFPJRFPARWHHR5THRP98YAT8T5P8TARHIUR4W

I really need to get into IH. Me & The Machine is a stunning song IMO
gorl she's amazing because all of her songs have that high standard of production quality. there's a reason she won a grammy for best engineered album. sparks is a really good album to ease you into her type of music if you're not used to it. after that, i'd recommend ellipse and then go from there.

My fave song from Sparks is Entanglement, which was actually written for Breaking Dawn lol. Other good songs of hers are Half-Life, Goodnight and Go, Propeller Seeds, The Listening Chair, Headlock, and Speeding Cars. The entire album of Details is mindblowing. She's so talented.

If you haven't checked out Frou Frou, do so right now. It's a group Imogen was in and omg is their music so good. Sadly, they only have one album :/ Maddening Shroud is AMAZINGGG. Let Go is good too.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
@ Lorde Lorde I'll try to remember to check them out tomorrow, I really should have went to be like 2 hours ago lol.

I'll check out Fiona Apple & the other girl @ Ffamran Ffamran as well.

Not really related to any of the artists above, I've been obsessing this band at the moment. Think Paramore with CHVRCHES & you got the gist of their sound yeah. :3

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
And is that Super Monkey Ball the one for gamecube? Because I played the **** out of that with my family. I always chose Baby because he's so cute.
I did, but nobody else ever wanted to play. :( Baby is also my favorite.
tbh I've always hated Lucario. I was hoping he'd get cut in Smash 4 :/

You do have great taste in games though. Gen 4 is the best gen and anyone who says otherwise is wrong :p

I never made a favorite games list, so here I go:
Smash
Mario Kart Double Dash
Paper Mario TTYD
Bayonetta 1
Heavy Rain
Mario Galaxy
Pokemon Pearl/Platinum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team/Explorers of Sky
Super Princess Peach
TLOZ: Wind Waker
Pokemon Diamond was my first Pokemon game, so I have a ton of respect for Gen 4. Your views on Lucario make me a bit sad since it is my second favorite Pokemon after guess who, but everyone has their opinions. Respect for Mystery Dungeon as well. Definitely my favorite Pokemon spinoff series.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So everyone's listing their favorite games?

I grew up with Nintendo so there's not much of other systems but anyways:
-Link to the Past
-Mario Kart DS
-Goldeneye 007 (N64)
-Smash
-Street Fighter series
-Xenoblade Chronicles (My personal favorite game of all time)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
No the old one is still active but another one was created where the roles were swapped..
Did they revive that one people mentioned, or was a new one created? I remember looking over that one before, but unfortunately it didn't have as much activity or merriment to it.

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
I -really- want to make time for Xenoblade but have had absolutely no time for it. This year in games especially wants all my time and all my money, making me less likely to get back to older games. From the top of my head I see HD REmake, FFtype-0 w/ FFXV demo, The Order, the episodic RE game, indie stuff like Life is Strange, um i mean

METAL GEAR ****ING 5

i mean

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Too many games I've loved to name favorites.
I can easily pick and chose what I don't like though
Still can't finish Wind Waker >:\/

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Already gone through 5+ pages since this morning... you gorls are waaaay too productive here sometimes, haha.

Have a random gif of the day from yours truly.

EDIT: Since when I got so like-worthy that I'll soon average 2 likes for every post I make? D:

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Too many games I've loved to name favorites.
I can easily pick and chose what I don't like though
Still can't finish Wind Waker >:\/
I've finished wind waker so many times in the past, I got bored of the remake. Though if anyone cares, my game would be Majora's mask, Smash series, Dota 2, Portal 2, then Skyrim.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I think I just lost all faith in defending stages, like something just fell and broke.
I simply can't stand fighting against ignorance anymore, defending what's fair to simply lose to "people don't like that".

Ugh.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I've finished wind waker so many times in the past, I got bored of the remake. Though if anyone cares, my game would be Majora's mask, Smash series, Dota 2, Portal 2, then Skyrim.
I just can't get into it
I know Zelda games are slow to start but I'm used to it. Maybe it's because I have too many games to play.
Ooh one of my favorites is Bayonetta for sure

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So I realized I hadn't cleared a simple "play endless smash" challenge on my 3DS yet, so I'm just like "Oh I'll just play a little and get a few kills"

Then I got really intense in it and got 432 kills as Zelda on the first play.

I literally spammed Utilt for 3/4's of those kills. It's so gdlk in multiman.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hello Women. Ganondorf has brought you a gift. There will be a spring focused Nintendo Direct on Wednesday. You better say your thanks to Ganondorf, I know I have.

Top Bottom