• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Toon zelda was gonna be in brawl but they didn't have time to make her. I hope tetra replaces tink. We lose a clone yay.

I think the zelda roster should be
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Sheik
Tetra
Agitha as a joke character
Technically, we only need Link, Zelda and Ganondorf. Sheik is going to stay, and I think that Toon Link is going nowhere too. Sakurai love those eyes, I guess.

But if Mario can afford 7 characters, I don't see why Zelda can't. It's a well known serie too.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
:4tlink:I'd rather Link be removed than Toon Link:4tlink:

I think it's a travesty that Zelda didn't get a single newcomer in Smash 4.
BUT I am probably not the fairest of judges.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Ah, the MK rage. That's exactly why I'll play as Isabelle when she will be released.
I found MK8's roster extremely endearing. I love the babies. I didn't mind the Koopalings. The DLC characters look nice, even if Link looks goofy.

It's the little things that peeve me about games.

I miss one of Daisy's taunts in MKWii, when she says "Oh yeah!"
I miss Rosalina's voice echoing majestically, like it did in MKWii.

I just...don't comprehend these changes/omissions.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Technically, we only need Link, Zelda and Ganondorf. Sheik is going to stay, and I think that Toon Link is going nowhere too. Sakurai love those eyes, I guess.

But if Mario can afford 7 characters, I don't see why Zelda can't. It's a well known serie too.
I think tink is only in because of Wind Waker HD. People can't say that he can't be taken out because he's been in 2 games already because Ice climbers are gone.

I think the characters from HW have a better chance because of HW. Except Lana since she's never been in a real LoZ game. I think ghirahim would have a chance if he wasn't an assist trophy. I really wanted tingle in HW tho. I'll take tingle or agitha just gimme one of them.

@ Phenomiracle Phenomiracle daisys my favorite princess but I don't think she'll be making an appearence in smash. I don't see her being a peach clone tho. Peach is girly. Her moves are girly like utilt Uair and Bomber. I've never seen daisy use her booty as a weapon. Daisy can't even float. Even if they put daisy in she wouldn't be a clone.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I found MK8's roster extremely endearing. I love the babies. I didn't mind the Koopalings. The DLC characters look nice, even if Link looks goofy.

It's the little things that peeve me about games.

I miss one of Daisy's taunts in MKWii, when she says "Oh yeah!"
I miss Rosalina's voice echoing, like it did in MKWii.

I just...don't comprehend these changes/omissions.
The rage comes from the combo no Bowser Overhyped Junior, no Diddy Kong + Pink Gold Peach.

I personally miss Rosalina's Luma, and she change her voice actor almost every games.

But i'm glad that I can play as Iggy now. Also Link and Isabelle, but it's not really the point of Mario Kart. I almost exclusively play Daisy anyway.

I think tink is only in because of Wind Waker HD. People can't say that he can't be taken out because he's been in 2 games already because Ice climbers are gone.

I think the characters from HW have a better chance because of HW. Except Lana since she's never been in a real HW game. I think ghirahim would have a chance if he wasn't an assist trophy. I really wanted tingle in HW tho. I'll take tingle or agitha just gimme one of them.
I also think WWHD have a thing to do with Toon Link returns honestly. Link received more visual changes, compared to Toon Link. It's really like if he was from Brawl directly. The only thing the changed is the side taunt with the added fairy I guess.

But he IS an easy clone to make. He is quite popular and represent the most consistent art style in the Zelda serie.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'm not even that great looking either. I look younger than I actually am, I still have a little bit of acne, I am short, I wear glasses. The most you could say about me is that I am cute.....
Never understimate cuteness. Being short is actually not bad! It makes everyone go "omg he's so adorableeeeeeeee." Believe me, my best friend is 1.52 mt and he'd often get more looks than me and our other friends :'D.

He's super inept when talking to women, though, so that made up for it.

Oh wait...

Also, Macchiato don't take this the wrong way but no one remembers Agitha but you :'D.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Also, Macchiato don't take this the wrong way but no one remembers Agitha but you :'D.
Hey! I do remember Agitha! :o I was super happy when she was announced in HW.

@ Phenomiracle Phenomiracle daisys my favorite princess but I don't think she'll be making an appearence in smash. I don't see her being a peach clone tho. Peach is girly. Her moves are girly like utilt Uair and Bomber. I've never seen daisy use her booty as a weapon. Daisy can't even float. Even if they put daisy in she wouldn't be a clone.
Not really a weapon, but still.

THAT'S HOT STUFF.

Also, I think she can copy some of Peach's animations, but instead of slapping she could punch. I imagine her as a semi clone honestly.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Never understimate cuteness. Being short is actually not bad! It makes everyone go "omg he's so adorableeeeeeeee." Believe me, my best friend is 1.52 mt and he'd often get more looks than me and our other friends :'D.

He's super inept when talking to women, though, so that made up for it.

Oh wait...

I'm not that short, haha. In like 5"6'.
But are you saying that the reason that girls like me is because of the way I talk to them? I mean, I try to be nice to everyone I meet before I destroy them....

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Went for a long walk

Stopped and got a coffee because "salted mocha caramel" sounded good

it was

/deardiary

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Can someone give me advice for the no lives lost on 9.0 challenge?
Its the last challenge I need to do and I feel like throwing my controller because **** items and 8-player smash.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Its the last challenge I need to do and I feel like throwing my controller because **** items and 8-player smash.
I would use zelda and spam farores. works on cpus. You could be kirby, inhale them, jump off and spit them out. Then get back to stage. It usually works

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Tank Bowser, with an auto heal piece of equipment

If you have a piece of equipment thats like... no respawn invincibility then use that

basically pick the missions with the least amoount of players and BE CAREFUL of counter characters because they will screw you over

I would use zelda and spam farores. works on cpus
this doesnt work on frame perfect input reading CPUs

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey! I do remember Agitha! :o I was super happy when she was announced in HW.

Not really a weapon, but still.

THAT'S HOT STUFF.

Also, I think she can copy some of Peach's animations, but instead of slapping she could punch. I imagine her as a semi clone honestly.
I could imagine Daisy being a semi-clone of Little Mac or even Triple D. As a Little Mac semi-clone, she could have most of his attacks, but she would be able to recover significantly better. Neutral Special could involve soccer/football for a projectile, Down Special could be something else instead of a Counter, Dash Attack could be a kick, and she'd be in a way, a more balanced Little Mac who has a less speedy powerhouse ground game and a much better air game. Hell, fuse Little Mac's and Peach's moveset and Daisy could have something fairly unique and familiar.

For Triple D, well, it's the fan art of her with a hammer. So, a more mobile Triple D with similar range, a smaller frame, and a normal double jump, some different moves like a different Neutral Special since Daisy never inhaled anything, different Nair, different Dtilt, maybe a different Jab combo, different Up Special, etc.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
On 3DS I use full attack spec Ganondorf and abuse Warlock Blade superarmor/active frames and the AI's inability to react properly to flame choke

crap like 8-player smash just sounds like coinflip mode though

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Tank Bowser, with an auto heal piece of equipment

If you have a piece of equipment thats like... no respawn invincibility then use that

basically pick the missions with the least amoount of players and BE CAREFUL of counter characters because they will screw you over
Would you recommend auto heal over vampire?

I'm honestly starting to hate counter characters since they always read my inputs and their counters are so much stronger than usual.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Would you recommend auto heal over vampire?

I'm honestly starting to hate counter characters since they always read my inputs and their counters are so much stronger than usual.
Yes, vampire is just bad. it's like 2% for a fully charged bowser usmash.

Latte

Smash Ace
Went for a long walk

Stopped and got a coffee because "salted mocha caramel" sounded good

it was

/deardiary
Stop, you're making me cry I was going to get Starbucks yesterday while I was shopping at the art supply store, but I forgot to.
/deardiary

/deardiary needs to trend.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I could imagine Daisy being a semi-clone of Little Mac or even Triple D. As a Little Mac semi-clone, she could have most of his attacks, but she would be able to recover significantly better. Neutral Special could involve soccer/football for a projectile, Down Special could be something else instead of a Counter, Dash Attack could be a kick, and she'd be in a way, a more balanced Little Mac who has a less speedy powerhouse ground game and a much better air game. Hell, fuse Little Mac's and Peach's moveset and Daisy could have something fairly unique and familiar.

For Triple D, well, it's the fan art of her with a hammer. So, a more mobile Triple D with similar range, a smaller frame, and a normal double jump, some different moves like a different Neutral Special since Daisy never inhaled anything, different Nair, different Dtilt, maybe a different Jab combo, different Up Special, etc.
Hey, Daisy may be a tomboy, but she not a truck driver either :troll:

I hardly doubt she would be based around a fanart, too. There's already of things to use, with her sporty demeanor, the crystals from Strikers Charged, the flowers, Mario Land power ups...

I don't have particular advice on this... Before Master Hand, it's mostly a matter of luck. Just avoid everything with more than 3 opponents and counters.
Zelda is top tier for the Master Fortress.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Stop, you're making me cry I was going to get Starbucks yesterday while I was shopping at the art supply store, but I forgot to.
/deardiary

/deardiary needs to trend.
I went to starbucks today. I got a caramel macchiato with raspberry syrup instead of vanilla. You should try it
/deardiary

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Hi guys! So I've been stalking watching this Social for a while now so I thought it was about time to say hello. I was gonna do so a while back but I kinda just:

So yeah, hi. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Heey Matsu!
Slowly dragging in members of the Brawl Online group...

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
On 3DS I use full attack spec Ganondorf and abuse Warlock Blade superarmor/active frames and the AI's inability to react properly to flame choke
I forgot to mention I also have a critical hitter brawn badge on

Crits are 3x damage

Basically you just sideB>followup or Warlock Blade and you win.

You just

win.

And, like I said before, Flame Choke beats counters (and shields) handily, especially since the AI seems to think "Oh you're using sideB" instead of "Oh you're using a grab". Also usmash instabreaks shields from the amount of damage it does and its early IASA+high damage let it absolutely destroy Master Core so that's also a thing.

*Maybe* it's different on Wii U, but I've taken most of the cast through 3DS 9.0 so far and Ganondorf by far and away seems like the best for it to me.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Refreshing and waiting for someone to say something.

This social has changed me
You too?

I should go to bed. It's 4AM here.

But before, an Isabelle comic about Mario Kart!

Also, I realised that soon, not only I'll be able to play as Isabelle in Mario Kart but I'll also be able to play as Isabelle ON A MOTORBIKE WITH FLAME PAINTING AND TRIFORCE TIRES.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I rearranged my room and am now making coffee. I was going to play Smash, but matches are always laggy at this time due to my entire family using the WiFi at once.

/deardiary

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Don't apologize, it definitely isn't your fault...
I do feel like a total jerk however.
She get's rejected by a man, and then gets fired for it. That's got to be the worst day of her life....
You're definitely not a jerk. It's not your fault from the beginning that this happened, and it's not as if you wanted this outcome. You did what you could, and unfortunately... bad things happen regardless of our actions. That's all I can say. :(
Aero slaying with these thread names.

@ Twili Twili post that comic you got your picture from.
http://burnishable.tumblr.com/post/104033692364/short-smash-bros-thing-i-doodled-i-love-playing
I just love their style for this little comic.
Here's their followup

Also I was one of the people wishing Ghirahim would make it into Smash as a playable character.
-sigh-

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Toon zelda was gonna be in brawl but they didn't have time to make her. I hope tetra replaces tink. We lose a clone yay.

I think the zelda roster should be
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Sheik
Tetra
Agitha as a joke character
nah should be
Zelda TP
Zelda OoT
Zelda SS
Tetra
Zelda HW
Sheik

Anyone else watching VGBootCamp's stream?

The chat is freaking gold.
Twitch chats are always magical in their own stupid ways

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
You're definitely not a jerk. It's not your fault from the beginning that this happened, and it's not as if you wanted this outcome. You did what you could, and unfortunately... bad things happen regardless of our actions. That's all I can say. :(

http://burnishable.tumblr.com/post/104033692364/short-smash-bros-thing-i-doodled-i-love-playing
I just love their style for this little comic.
Here's their followup

Also I was one of the people wishing Ghirahim would make it into Smash as a playable character.
-sigh-
Ahh so that's where your status thing came from.

Also PAGE THEIF -*ahem*

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That comic was amazing. 10/10

I stand in awe of you page prowess.
It is, I need to learn to draw like that.

Tyty, I have practice.

re-using this gif because I love Esmeralda

Ahh so that's where your status thing came from.

Also PAGE THEIF -*ahem*
Mhmhmm, it felt fitting to use it as a cryptic quote.

:smirk:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I watched two episodes of Friday Night Lights.

I liked it.

Listened to some Deafheaven.

Whilst wearing a Deafheaven shirt.

My life is so exciting.

/deardiary

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
This is gonna sound ridiculous but I have not played pikmin because I can't stand the idea of losing those cute little flower dudes.

Spirst

Everytime I go back to the ship and lose even one pikmin, I feel bad about my life.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Grand Finals is over.

LOL at the salty chat that was salty.

Top Bottom