• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I actually was expecting a SS costume, considering it was the last Zelda game.

Agitha would be so cool. JUST to make people rage being beating by a bug enthusiast loli. (and I love Agitha in HW, by the way).
Same, I was hoping for a redesign, both in appearence and gameplay.

Agitha was my favorite in HW.
She's amazing *cough* @ Lozjam Lozjam @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer *cough*

D

Deleted member

I actually was expecting a SS costume, considering it was the last Zelda game.

Agitha would be so cool. JUST to make people rage being beating by a bug enthusiast loli. (and I love Agitha in HW, by the way).
I feel like they didn't give her a SS costume because either the colors resemble Peach or the costume looks, like, a bit too innocent idk xD

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I feel like they didn't give her a SS costume because either the colors resemble Peach or the costume looks, like, a bit too innocent idk xD

SS Zelda with a Rapier still look threatening in HW.
And we have a lot of innocent characters. Villager for example (beside the psycho villager meme, of course).

D

Deleted member

SS Zelda with a Rapier still look threatening in HW.
And we have a lot of innocent characters. Villager for example (beside the psycho villager meme, of course).
Damn imagine Zelda with a sword...I would so play as her xD AND VILLAGER? VILLAGER? THERE'S NOTHING INNOCENT ABOUT VILLAGER.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I feel that she wouldn't look threatening like SS Zelda looks like she's wearing morning clothes lol. Then why I loved SS zelda tho. Well I still have hope for agitha or Lana.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Damn imagine Zelda with a sword...I would so play as her xD AND VILLAGER? VILLAGER? THERE'S NOTHING INNOCENT ABOUT VILLAGER.
But Animal Crossing is cute!

You can make tree fall on enemies! You can bury them! You can axe them! You can poke their dead bodies with a stick!

I love when the villager dig up a fossil. Like, he dig up the remains of the opponent.

D

Deleted member

But Animal Crossing is cute!

You can make tree fall on enemies! You can bury them! You can axe them! You can poke their dead bodies with a stick!

I love when the villager dig up a fossil. Like, he dig up the remains of the opponent.
Animal Crossing is actually really fun and cute omg xD WHAT DID VILLAGER EVER DO TO BE SHOWN AS SOME MURDEROUS CHILD VILLAIN THING?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Yeah but they can't really make villager threatening without changing his character. Zeldas had a bunch of personalities so they can.

Do you guys think that Lana will become a character in the regular zelda series?

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Yeah but they can't really make villager threatening without changing his character. Zeldas had a bunch of personalities so they can.

Do you guys think that Lana will become a character in the regular zelda series?
If she is really popular, maybe. But it's a spinoff, so I'm not sure.

I just want the return of Agitha in Zelda U. That massive overworld is perfect for another bug quest.

Edit: Oh, and the villager doesn't really have a personality, as it's an avatar that don't speak.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Having a little star appearing in his eye, coupled with dark lighting and heavy guitars.
In that one second with the star and such, everyone's perspective changed on Villager. He will never be looked at the same as before again.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer why is Rosalina's jab so weird? I press A five times and I get jab1→jab2→jab3→jab1→jab2→rapidjab, do her inputs for rapid jab take Luma's actions into consideration too?

Because it's annoying.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
In the case of Mewtwo, I guess he wasn't planned as DLC, but Sakurai said importing datas from Melee was hard. So I guess I was remade complete, unlike other veterans. Dr Mario doesn't count, he is a clone :troll:

I just want some alt costumes for Zelda and Ganondorf, honestly.
who would want to play as this (oh wait like everyone)

I really doubt it. Zelda series likes to one and done any girl that isn't Zelda

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer why is Rosalina's jab so weird? I press A five times and I get jab1→jab2→jab3→jab1→jab2→rapidjab, do her inputs for rapid jab take Luma's actions into consideration too?

Because it's annoying.
You need to really mash it, try holding it VS sandbag she does the 1 > 2 > 3 >1... Forever

She have twintails, therefore, she is superior.
everyone likes her character but no one likes her gameplay because its ass

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
***=Bæ
It's amazing, just spam C3 and dash cancel it over and over again and she's good.
You just said the problem yourself. Only her C3 is really good, and spamming a single move isn't fun at all in HW. Again, Agitha sucks. There are so many characters that do everything Agitha does, but better. Even Ruto is better than Agitha!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Look, if you gorls want to play Agitha that's up to yew.

But it's comparatively like playing Ganondorf in Brawl, or Kirby in melee.

That's not to say you cant have fun. I mean, some people find Ganondorf in Brawl fun for whatever reason.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I mean, some people find Ganondorf in Brawl fun for whatever reason.
It's more like Ganondorf has fun with me. ;)
That's why people mained him in Brawl.
It's also the same reason a lot of you guys main Zelda

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master

That's not to say you cant have fun. I mean, some people find Ganondorf in Brawl fun for whatever reason.
You just need to believe in the twintails.

Maybe I don't have fun with good characters. I don't have fun with Twili Midna after all, but I do find Zant fun (and he is really bad until his gauge is full).

But with Agitha's moveset, I feel like I know what I'm doing, instead of just bashing mobs mindlessly (yes I know, it's the gameplay of the game)

I don't even spam her giant beetle with her.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Agitha is definitely better than ruto and zant, zant has NO good Cs. Rutos attacks leave her open. Agithas Cs are decent but her C3 is really good.

She's like ness in brawl and zelda in melee, she's usable but not amazing. But not the worst.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Idk I just think, "why play Agitha when I can play a well designed character like Volga?"
Because you have a twintail fetish

I hate Volga. It's an ugly efficient character that use fire. 3 things I hate. Mine is still lvl 9 will everyone is above 40.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

oh god melee kirby

It's more like Ganondorf has fun with me. ;)
That's why people mained him in Brawl.
It's also the same reason a lot of you guys main Zelda
just leave, get out, never return

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Agitha is definitely better than ruto and zant, zant has NO good Cs. Rutos attacks leave her open. Agithas Cs are decent but her C3 is really good.

She's like ness in brawl and zelda in melee, she's usable but not amazing. But not the worst.
Zant's C's are very useful, you just need to know when to use each one of them, and Ruto kills huge bosses so easily it's not even funny. They are way more useful than Agitha

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Idk I just think, "why play Agitha when I can play a well designed character like Volga?"
I will say she's not well designed but she's still more well designed than ruto and others. The person using her needs to know what they're doing. She's harder to use and they have her really hard missions compared to the others. She's not a character that you can just use randomly and expect to use well. She's like peach in smash. You can't just use her, you really have to know what all the moves do and when to use them.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Zant's C's are very useful, you just need to know when to use each one of them, and Ruto kills huge bosses so easily it's not even funny. They are way more useful than Agitha
Bahahahahaha no
Her C3 is bad, it just looks really good in comparison to the rest of her moveset.
hahahahahaha no
All her Cs are good

Imo she's better than zant, link&GreatFairy, Zelda&Baton, ruto.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So today I went to the pharmacy to pick up my anti-depressants for the concussion. A girl, probably 23, was working the counter for some reason. So I ordered my prescription and went to shop a little(Buy one get one free doritos, oh yeah!) and came back. I picked up my prescription, and I came home. I looked into the bag with my prescriptions and it said

WTF?! I am probably like 4-5 years younger than her, and I don't recall picking up anti-depressants making you the sexiest man alive....
*Heavy Sigh*
So I work in a pharmacy now, and I can say with some certainty that she's not allowed to do that. It's tampering with legal medication and putting personal life before work, also unacceptable. So, yeah. She could be reported.

You do learn some things from those terrible brain-numbing training plans.

Also..
yooOOOOOO MATSUUUU HOW ARE YOUUU.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Zant have limited options against captains, though. C3 and.... That's all?

He work like a charm against huge mobs of monsters, though. As long as you avoid his stupid C5.

Top Bottom