• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Warning Received
mfw customs are legal

mfw customs are banned

I legit don't care or mind
Well I joined on my birthday so can I get some points for that? :happysheep:
bj joined 4 days before my birthday

i also have another friend who has your same birthday too haha
all this custom/no custom extravaganza is making me want to play default even if Thunder Wave + HSB exists.
Customs are banned here

So no

And thank goodness **** customs
Well, at one point I'm pretty sure you were claiming it was better than Wind in like, 50% of MUs.

It was either Squall or Rejection. Hex maybe both.

js sis

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
To all the Zelda mains, I'm very sorry. I'm a Samus main now. I feel dirty.
Welcome aboard. Don't worry, what you feel now isn't anywhere near how dirty you'll feel once you beat people up with her.

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I don't mind customs because I'll take anything that makes Sheik a bit more tolerable. I lived through Brawl Falco, no customs jank can phase me at this point.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
The Palutena boards are so sad right now :'c I might just stop going there until this after-EVO/default depression ends, it's kinda killing my mood.

there's no point in arguing that **** anymore. no one's going to be happy with the outcome.
We'd all be happy if people actually felt like compromising but everyone just "wants to play the game" so that ain't gonna happen

RIP

Soul.

The Palutena boards are so sad right now :'c I might just stop going there until this after-EVO/default depression ends, it's kinda killing my mood.

We'd all be happy if people actually felt like compromising but everyone just "wants to play the game" so that ain't gonna happen

RIP
yeah like, i don't care where smash 4 ends up going. default or customs, i'm just indifferent. ofc people will still ***** and whine so...
this is gud
make it transparent and use it

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@evmaxy54 @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 Have you two considered using Squall against Peach? It makes Zelda get away from Peach's pressure at ease and helps a lot. This is one of the few MUs that Squall is NEEDED.
Why would you ever use Squall
Thomas pls.
Sure it gets out of her dair pressure blah blah blah yeah that's great. But when Peach floats with dair and does her strings on shield she usually lands with nair which has 11 frames of landing lag so you have a tiny bit of time to get away. If she just uses dair and retreats, you're fine, and if she uses dair and lands doing nothing you can predict what she'll do. Squall can get shielded or you could get baited out to use Squall and you'd be get punished a lot harder than if you just ran or jumped away from Peach. You also can't get out of any of her multi hit moves w/ Squall. And finally, you lose stupid early kills which is pretty much Zelda's only saving grace in this matchup

Squall =

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
You know whats sad
The Swordfighter boards don't officially have a mod but its still better moderated than the Villager boards right now :(

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
*finishes playing a furry dating sim*

sign me the **** up good **** go౦ԁ **** thats ✔ some good**** rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good ****

edit
i am a sinner

Last edited:

sign me the **** up good **** go౦ԁ **** thats ✔ some good**** rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good ****

edit
i am a sinner
upload_2015-7-25_23-14-17.png

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.

edit
i am a sinner

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
To be honest I don't really have anything against furries because, well... Why even make a big deal out of it.

I find some drawings cute and some character designs are really neat.

... It's just when we reach the Rule 34 side of things that I begin getting legitimately disturbed.

But hey if I let the fact that Rule 34 exists make me stop liking things I probably wouldn't like anything.

-remembers of the time he stumbled across such fanart of Golurk and twitches-

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
The Rosalina mains are starting to get into the Smash Shipping Thread!

Where's that "NO FUN ALLOWED" gif when you really need it?

"Wait a minute," you're saying as you read this post, "There's a Smash shipping thread?"

You're damn right there is!: http://smashboards.com/threads/complete-silliness-smash-shipping.342080/page-47#post-19744532
lmao Teeno
Teeno said:
You got it all wrong here. No secrets on me...and nothing "disturbing" about the Rosalina social. The **** you talking about?
Poor boy must be desensitized by the stupid chet that goes on in there.

Top Bottom