• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
We need external sources for our meme because otherwise it's gonna get removed for lack of research.

Somebody go link to Patch's Villager post on Miiverse where it has 5 BAN•ZELDA on it :secretkpop:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
We need external sources for our meme because otherwise it's gonna get removed for lack of research.

Somebody go link to Patch's Villager post on Miiverse where it has 5 BAN•ZELDA on it :secretkpop:
I was thinking of doing that, I could go ahead and do it now.

Edit: added

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Yay. Work.

My friends have been busy all summer and I haven't much to do.... Well... I haven't much to do that I find ENTERTAINING....

Oh yeah. And I got rejected by this really cute girl last night who I found out is into guys, despite her attitude towards other women.(Kind of alluded to that last night and instead decided to drown my sorrows in anime. ;-; ) I'm alright though. Just...

What was I talking about again? Something about waffles?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I think the only way we'll get our movement to spread to the whole world is to have Top 8 representation.

And by that I mean @Dabuz gorl. You'll have to drop your low tier tr4shalina and main the broken princess.

And you'll have to use the OPMLGGNORE strategy:

BAN•ZELDA
I think he'd very quickly stop being top 8 representation if he picked up Zelda :secretkpop:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Yay. Work.

My friends have been busy all summer and I haven't much to do.... Well... I haven't much to do that I find ENTERTAINING....
Me too.

I've just got back from a short semester break. During that period, I played Smash pretty much non-stop for about a whole day because I haven't touched it for a month. Other than that, I really didn't do anything interesting or entertaining. Mostly finishing up assignments and such.

Oh yeah. And I got rejected by this really cute girl last night who I found out is into guys, despite her attitude towards other women.(Kind of alluded to that last night and instead decided to drown my sorrows in anime. ;-; ) I'm alright though. Just...
This reminds me of the time I got rejected by a girl. Honestly, I did see it coming. :facepalm:

From that day onwards, I've never approached* a girl ever again.

*Other than to generally talk to.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

What was I talking about again? Something about waffles?
Don't worry about it, you'll find love one day. :3

Drowning it all into anime?

Well then have some anime gifs then (I am currently watching part 2 of Durarara!!x2, I need to catch up on Non Non Biyori). :yeahboi:

At least work gives you something to do. o.o

Last edited:
It has, what's up! How was your trip? (the one you had a while back... lol)
Really fun. The food and the places were all great (Especially Netherlands 8D)

I honestly thought I could have had spent a month only in Netherlands instead of having several excursions (then again, the cruise was great too.... sans flopping in gambling)

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Really fun. The food and the places were all great (Especially Netherlands 8D)

I honestly thought I could have had spent a month only in Netherlands instead of having several excursions (then again, the cruise was great too.... sans flopping in gambling)
That sounds awesome. I'm guessing you also did a lot of sightseeing. Gambling is evil D: I need to visit Europe at some point as well.
@ Locuan Locuan coincidentally I completely randomly changed title to "mop" yesterday. Maybe it was a pleasant premonition of your appearance here. :secretkpop:
It begins...

Think I've been watching and playing too much horror **** recently. Maybe I've become too obsessed
That sounds awesome. I'm guessing you also did a lot of sightseeing. Gambling is evil D: I need to visit Europe at some point as well.
Yeah. I got all the things I needed from the trip. A picture in front of the Big Ben and the Eiffel Tower :D

I lost about ~60 euros from gambling. Then again, I wasn't the one doing it. I only persuaded my bro to do it for a Wii U. I mean, 400 euros. Damn. That was already enough buuuuuut eeeeeeh ****

You should go to Europe when you can

Last edited:
Gonna have a recital tomorrow. I'll be playing some sort of mash up between Fountain of Dreams and Dragon Roost. My fingers are hurting though but I'll live
Well, I meant that as in when are they going to make an actual sequal.
Oh. Whoopsies

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Wow

Some moderator from kym changed the entry from "Zelda is one of the worst characters in every smash game" to "Zelda is one of the more difficult characters to play"

Wow

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Wow

Some moderator from kym changed the entry from "Zelda is one of the worst characters in every smash game" to "Zelda is one of the more difficult characters to play"

Wow
That's actually really lame, and damages the point of the joke tbh. Can you ask them to revert it?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Can someone add my 2 Miiverse posts I drew to the KYM page?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
That's actually really lame, and damages the point of the joke tbh. Can you ask them to revert it?
Eh I'm sure I can. I'll just edit to and if they change it again I'll tell them.

Can someone add my 2 Miiverse posts I drew to the KYM page?
Ya I could add them. I only added one because they're both pretty similar

Edit: also to remind, anyone can add images as far as I know. So if anyone sees anything fitting, go ahead and add it.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Eh I'm sure I can. I'll just edit to and if they change it again I'll tell them.

Ya I could add them
Maybe just a rewording that brings up the difficulty for her to win in the competitive environment, because of her competitively flawed design. Instead of just outright she da worst. Because that was probably why they changed it. They just did a bad job and changed the point to an incorrect one, though.

Top Bottom