• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I vote to have this in the BAN•ZELDA know your meme archive

I actually find it really sad that we have to do joke stuff like BAN•ZELDA just to lessen the pain of maining Zelda in this game. ; w ;

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I just want to say, on behalf of players everywhere, thank you for your tireless efforts to ban Zelda. I think it's a truly important cause that more people should be aware of, and the hard work and commitment you've shown to that end is nothing short of inspiring.

Time was, I was afraid to enter a tournament for fear of encountering Zelda. I had no idea how to deal with her: the wonky f-air, the Din's Fire suicides, the Farore's Elevator, the d-dtilt edgeguards - it was a nightmare. I would always walk away with the thought at the forefront of my mind, "Why is this character allowed in competitive events? Who on earth thinks it's okay to let Zelda roam free and unchecked?" It got to the stage where I questioned my motivation to play competitive Smash - the fear of playing against Zelda kept me from truly enjoying the game I love. It was a real problem. I didn't know what to do with myself.

Then I discovered that I wasn't alone - that there are other people who feel the same way about it as I do! This was a true revelation for me. I felt overjoyed and elated to know that something was being done about the Zelda issue that had plagued me and so many other players for months. Thanks to the dedicated efforts of the Zelda Social Thread, I can now safely enter Smash tournaments without fear or prejudice, confident in the knowledge that I will no longer have to suffer the ignominy of a defeat at the hands of Zelda.

Thank you sincerely for everything you've done. I hope others heed the importance of this cause and carry on in their efforts to ban Zelda.

BAN•ZELDA
How you feel right now.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
To all the Zelda mains, I'm very sorry. I'm a Samus main now. I feel dirty.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
@ Cress! Cress! GGs! We'll have to battle again sometime. The first match with the double Wii Fit totally caught me off guard, I wasn't expecting two in the same match.

If anyone wants to take up his place for doubles tonight, let me know.

Edit: Replacement already found.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I vote to have this in the BAN•ZELDA know your meme archive

I actually find it really sad that we have to do joke stuff like BAN•ZELDA just to lessen the pain of maining Zelda in this game. ; w ;
It'll be alright, nee-sama. The whole smash community will understand.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I think the only way we'll get our movement to spread to the whole world is to have Top 8 representation.

And by that I mean @ Dabuz Dabuz gorl. You'll have to drop your low tier tr4shalina and main the broken princess.

And you'll have to use the OPMLGGNORE strategy:

BAN•ZELDA

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
@ Cress! Cress! GGs! We'll have to battle again sometime. The first match with the double Wii Fit totally caught me off guard, I wasn't expecting two in the same match.

If anyone wants to take up his place for doubles tonight, let me know.

Edit: Replacement already found.
I left because the connection was trash. I was MASHING to recover with Wii Fit but it acted like I never pressed a single button.

Also that DK liked killing me when we were on the same team a lot...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I think the only way we'll get our movement to spread to the whole world is to have Top 8 representation.

And by that I mean @ Dabuz Dabuz gorl. You'll have to drop your low tier tr4shalina and main the broken princess.

And you'll have to use the OPMLGGNORE strategy:

BAN•ZELDA
No

No

No

No

Yo Locuan! It's definitely been a while lol
Your avi is my waifu + a maid outfit, 10/10

Soul.

I've been practicing these up tilt to Thunder confirms for hours now.
Finding it funny how Zelda was used as a punching back for the Gfycats.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I left because the connection was trash. I was MASHING to recover with Wii Fit but it acted like I never pressed a single button.

Also that DK liked killing me when we were on the same team a lot...
Well, the connection was fine after you left :secretkpop:. No but when you have 4 people at once, the connection is going to be trash almost no matter what. It's like this in other fighting games too, it's just what you have to deal with. Rarely ever will it be buttery smooth with 4 people. Unfortunately in Smash, you can't see others' connection status, so there's not really anyone to point a finger at (my above comment was me being silly).

Also, yeah, he's doing bad tonight, but he's gotten better about that as the battles have gone on.

Last edited:
Er. Eh

FnaF 4 isn't scary but that's coming from someone who's been through FnaF 1, 2 and 3. If you haven't played any of them, it will probably be scary for you

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The Splatoon cards are up by the same people who made the Smash Bros ones.

Level my card up girls.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and changed my bedding today. And I've progressed further in Hard Mode now, just arrived at Dozing Sands. Will admit, I nearly died about three times against the Bowser boss fight (Maybe I should've gone with Iron Body to reduce damage. Oh well, Back to Gear Slots. :yeahboi: )
And my parents got back from holiday, they bought me a rude joke book. I'd say some of the jokes, but some of them contain strong language or lewd comments.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I need to make an an advice dog like picture of Zelda saying eff wisdom ban*zelda

Going to play Resident Evil soon. **** the controls though. It's the only thing that makes the game infuriating and scary >_____>

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
maybe i should add that picture as a template lol

do you have a blank one
I'll let you have the template if you give me 100 likes!

But seriously Nammy will probably post it, it is his creation.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'll let you have the template if you give me 100 likes!

But seriously Nammy will probably post it, it is his creation.

okay he has editorship i think so ill just ask him to add it i guess

you dont mind if i add these two images do you

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Someone should add those to the KYM page :^)

I'm on a hunt now. Destroy all For Fun rooms. How do people even coordinate rooms where they decide to gang up on a single person? It's ridiculous. I'm going to destroy them all.
Read this.

Basically it's not usually coordinated ahead of time, it just happens.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I've gone back to maining Zelda because I suck with Shulk. He's great but you have to be pretty committed to be good with him. Very much the same problem I have with Peach. I'll probably pick Shulk back up when I'm on a really long break.

I also got back to using Butter Knife, GnW, Wii Fit, Liitle Mac, Charizard, DDD and Falco. I've invested way too much time into these to drop them. Way too much time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom