• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
@ Shrokatii Shrokatii on the kym page I see you added a link to Brinzy's post. I'd recommend after that sentence with the link changing it from a period to a comma and adding "before it was quoted in the Zelda social" and possibly also "where it sparked massive amusement among the userbase and the creation of 'this' post." Where 'this' is a link to Phil's speech. To note its spread to the Zelda social, and add that hilarious post. :3
do you think i should link it or just copy-paste it?

edit: ill just link it, easier that way

edit2: also how do i make the link to brinzy's post automatically scroll to it i guess

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I AM HEAVY WEAPONS SQUID. AND THIS

IS MY WEAPON.

(even though I like how the new bucket weapon looks better).

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Don't forget Temporal Tower. **** is up there with Primal Dialga's theme lol
Uh... confession time

The reason I'm replaying Explorers of Darkness is because I used to be extremely paranoid about running out of battery. So I never played with the sound on, and missed out on a lot of great music. I'm replaying so I can actually listen to the music this time.

I'm about to go to Brine Cave right now, so I'm not at Temporal Tower yet.

The only reason I know what Primal Dialga's theme sounds like is because False used it in the Smash Theory: Doubles video

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
For the know your meme page, I suggest adding that BAN•ZELDA banner that some people have in their signatures to the image gallery along with some information on its origin/creation.

Soul.

Uh... confession time

The reason I'm replaying Explorers of Darkness is because I used to be extremely paranoid about running out of battery. So I never played with the sound on, and missed out on a lot of great music. I'm replaying so I can actually listen to the music this time.

I'm about to go to Brine Cave right now, so I'm not at Temporal Tower yet.

The only reason I know what Primal Dialga's theme sounds like is because False used it in the Smash Theory: Doubles video
Oh, I see. That's fine. Who are you using?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
For the know your meme page, I suggest adding that BAN•ZELDA banner that some people have in their signatures to the image gallery along with some information on its origin/creation.
hm good idea

also if anyone wants to help me edit it just hit the "+request editorship" just make sure you don't do anything stupid :p

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Oh, I see. That's fine. Who are you using?
First playthrough, I was a Turtwig with partner Cyndaquil.

This time, I'm a Chikorita. Same partner. Cyndaquil's my favorite starter lol.

Listening to Temporal Tower right now. This is amazing. I love how this and Primal Dialga have some of the same elements, that's such a great detail.

And then I lol'd at IGN 4.9 and the comments

Last edited:

Soul.

First playthrough, I was a Turtwig with partner Cyndaquil.

This time, I'm a Chikorita. Same partner. Cyndaquil's my favorite starter lol.

Listening to Temporal Tower right now. This is amazing. I love how this and Primal Dialga have some of the same elements, that's such a great detail.

And then I lol'd at IGN 4.9 and the comments
I remember that 5 years ago, I was using Piplup as the main Pokémon. Not sure who was the partner; I think it was Treecko. Then I started again. Totodile and someone else. Then in 2013, when I replayed the game again, I used Pikachu and Treecko.

That theme is really amazing. Through the Sea of Time is also amazing.

IGN sucks. I don't give a **** about review scores.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I remember that 5 years ago, I was using Piplup as the main Pokémon. Not sure who was the partner; I think it was Treecko. Then I started again. Totodile and someone else. Then in 2013, when I replayed the game again, I used Pikachu and Treecko.

That theme is really amazing. Through the Sea of Time is also amazing.

IGN sucks. I don't give a **** about review scores.
Sea of Time is so good. Man, I missed out on a lot of great music.

I wish this game had an official soundtrack release so I could throw money at it.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
@ Cress! Cress! I've found someone else who is willing to join us, so we should be all set. If one of us has to leave, we can just switch to rotations until we find someone else (or just stick with that). I'll have a room up at 1am,
I'll let you know if there is any change of plans.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I feel like playing doubles matches sometime soon... I need something more fresh than 1v1 all the time. Anyone want to schedule some four player laggy goodness 2v2 matches sometime? :upsidedown:
Dude i love dubs. Whenever you can hit me up with a tag or something ^_^
As long as Tounament rules are inplace of course, you can count me in. =)

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I decided to read the comments @evmaxy54 solo raided
mfw

especially that guy that got called out he's like :4sonic: :4miibrawl: but unlike him Zelda's terribad

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Dude i love dubs. Whenever you can hit me up with a tag or something ^_^
As long as Tounament rules are inplace of course, you can count me in. =)
By tournament rules, you mean the 2 stocks, 6 minutes (isn't that right?) and legal (not BS) stages with friendly fire? If so, then yes, that's what we're doing. I've got 3 other people that are planned to be participating at the moment. If one of them cancels/has to leave or something goes wrong, I'll hit you up! We can also do this again another time and I'll make sure you're first in line!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
By tournament rules, you mean the 2 stocks, 6 minutes (isn't that right?) and legal (not BS) stages with friendly fire? If so, then yes, that's what we're doing. I've got 3 other people that are planned to be participating at the moment. If one of them cancels/has to leave or something goes wrong, I'll hit you up! We can also do this again another time and I'll make sure you're first in line!
It should be 3 stocks imo

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
@ Cress! Cress! 3 stocks works, it's been a while since I've been in a doubles tournament, so I forget what the rules always were, as they'd already be set up. Also, shouldn't it be 8 minutes then because of the extra stock? I do remember "3 stocks, 8 minutes" being a thing.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
@ Cress! Cress! 3 stocks works, it's been a while since I've been in a doubles tournament, so I forget what the rules always were, as they'd already be set up. Also, shouldn't it be 8 minutes then because of the extra stock? I do remember "3 stocks, 8 minutes" being a thing.
Yeah that's right.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
So I watched Nisekoi.

All I can say is that while I could barely relate to any of it, I did get a kick out of it, and it had me hating Chitoge and sympathizing with Onodera the entire time. (For those who watched it.)

There's my weekly completely random post for the week. Nighty Night gorls. (My room mate is giving me odd looks because apparently she thinks she owns MY computer and needs to use it. How foolish...)

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
hm should i add a link when we spammed ban zelda on patch's miiverse on the kym page as an external reference

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
yeah that exactly xD Though im also fine with 3stock because people always suggest that. But yes, Dem da rulez i liek.:denzel:

Nickat98

Smash Cadet
Today I battled and beat out the known Zelda main Cosmo in dittos :)
Ran into him on FG, an exciting experience, a bit surprised I won cause I'm terrible at dittos and my gameplay was off today. They were close matches though. 7 matches he took 2 I took the other 5

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ FullMoon FullMoon Today with greninja, I got a footstool to dair setup and I did a uair spike combo. Are you proud of me?
Well you're already making more progress than me.

And hmm, the Sm4sh tournament I'll go to one month from now has 45 people confirmed to go to it so far, it's going to be bigger than I thought it would.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I recommend you gorls to head to the Robin social. I have something special to share for you all~

Top Bottom