• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Duck hunt doesn't bother me because Rosalina really doesn't mind going there. Mostly flat (Which Rosa doesn't mind) with one moving platform and a few stationary ones that allow for Luma shenanigans. Matches can take a long time though.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Both times we went to Halberd on our matches I was like "Oh no he didn't..."

Also i met a Good beginner Greninja player on Anthers called Ubodot. I reccomended he play you whenever he had the chance since he wanted to get good with Greninja.

EDIT: also what's the greninja-Zelda matchup like and how do you play it?

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm looking at the entrant list for smash con. Someone's named "King Yolo von swagger the 420th"

yaaaaaay

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Also i met a Good beginner Greninja player on Anthers called Ubodot. I reccomended he play you whenever he had the chance since he wanted to get good with Greninja.

EDIT: also what's the greninja-Zelda matchup like and how do you play it?
I honest to god am starting to get a queue of Greninja players wanting to play me.

When did I get so popular like my god my Greninja is not even that good

Also Greninja vs Zelda is probably 60:40 us.

Soul.

This thing is almost like Brawl Pikachu's up tilt to Thunder confirm or something.
lmao, time to lab this ****.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I just want to say, on behalf of players everywhere, thank you for your tireless efforts to ban Zelda. I think it's a truly important cause that more people should be aware of, and the hard work and commitment you've shown to that end is nothing short of inspiring.

Time was, I was afraid to enter a tournament for fear of encountering Zelda. I had no idea how to deal with her: the wonky f-air, the Din's Fire suicides, the Farore's Elevator, the d-dtilt edgeguards - it was a nightmare. I would always walk away with the thought at the forefront of my mind, "Why is this character allowed in competitive events? Who on earth thinks it's okay to let Zelda roam free and unchecked?" It got to the stage where I questioned my motivation to play competitive Smash - the fear of playing against Zelda kept me from truly enjoying the game I love. It was a real problem. I didn't know what to do with myself.

Then I discovered that I wasn't alone - that there are other people who feel the same way about it as I do! This was a true revelation for me. I felt overjoyed and elated to know that something was being done about the Zelda issue that had plagued me and so many other players for months. Thanks to the dedicated efforts of the Zelda Social Thread, I can now safely enter Smash tournaments without fear or prejudice, confident in the knowledge that I will no longer have to suffer the ignominy of a defeat at the hands of Zelda.

Thank you sincerely for everything you've done. I hope others heed the importance of this cause and carry on in their efforts to ban Zelda.

BAN•ZELDA

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I just want to say, on behalf of players everywhere, thank you for your tireless efforts to ban Zelda. I think it's a truly important cause that more people should be aware of, and the hard work and commitment you've shown to that end is nothing short of inspiring.

Time was, I was afraid to enter a tournament for fear of encountering Zelda. I had no idea how to deal with her: the wonky f-air, the Din's Fire suicides, the Farore's Elevator, the d-dtilt edgeguards - it was a nightmare. I would always walk away with the thought at the forefront of my mind, "Why is this character allowed in competitive events? Who on earth thinks it's okay to let Zelda roam free and unchecked?" It got to the stage where I questioned my motivation to play competitive Smash - the fear of playing against Zelda kept me from truly enjoying the game I love. It was a real problem. I didn't know what to do with myself.

Then I discovered that I wasn't alone - that there are other people who feel the same way about it as I do! This was a true revelation for me. I felt overjoyed and elated to know that something was being done about the Zelda issue that had plagued me and so many other players for months. Thanks to the dedicated efforts of the Zelda Social Thread, I can now safely enter Smash tournaments without fear or prejudice, confident in the knowledge that I will no longer have to suffer the ignominy of a defeat at the hands of Zelda.

Thank you sincerely for everything you've done. I hope others heed the importance of this cause and carry on in their efforts to ban Zelda.

BAN•ZELDA
We try our best. No one should suffer the consequence of maining Zelda. She should be banned.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Never 5get the first person to start the movement
banzelda.jpg
Mr. Patch, you da REAL MVP

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558

BAN•ZELDA
We are all in this together sister...

Except not really, mind ya own beeswax!

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I'm on a hunt now. Destroy all For Fun rooms. How do people even coordinate rooms where they decide to gang up on a single person? It's ridiculous. I'm going to destroy them all.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
WAIT OUR NEXT RAID SHOULD BE ON THIS GUY'S MIIVERSE POSTS

JUST COMMENT BAN•ZELDA ON EVERYTHING
Couldn't have suggested it better myself! I've already started

cmon I can't do this alone, right gorls? ...right?

Top Bottom