• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
hey alright gonna finish thracia, finally finish chp 21 and 21x. now on... to... chapter... 22...

mother of god

what is this? what is this chapter?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
hey alright gonna finish thracia, finally finish chp 21 and 21x. now on... to... chapter... 22...

mother of god

what is this? what is this chapter?
I went on to YouTube to check it out and this was the first thing that popped up.
PART 1 OF 9

Rizen

Smash Legend
My 2 cents about stages:
Pilot Wings should not be legal. The 'between top and bottom wings' camping, circle camping etc is not a good layout.

Delfino does have some low ceilings but they're possible to avoid. It's fine for a CP.

Wuhu Island Flyover and Skyloft: these fit in the same category. IMO they're too big with some phases not suitable for tourneys.

Kongo Jungle 64: Might as well have this legal. Nothing about it is too quirky.

Halberd: I'm against this only because the ceiling is always very low. SSB4 has a lot of throw>Uair things that kill too early and are easy to setup.

Castle Siege can indeed be dumb but nothing bad enough to make it illegal.

Wooly World is a very fun stage but not for competitive smash.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It corrects "can't" to "cab.'t" sometimes and it always wants me to say spritzee in all caps.

Proof:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just having my breakfast and got Mario up to Shell Rank (went with Quick Level). I usually got with Quick Level, Badge Stock +1 and Gear Slot +1 and Iron Body.

Also, seems like that Five Mornings at Franky's The Fourth is released now. Which was just sudden. Also, the cupcake can kill you. YES. The cupcake.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
My 2 cents about stages:
Pilot Wings should not be legal. The 'between top and bottom wings' camping, circle camping etc is not a good layout.

Delfino does have some low ceilings but they're possible to avoid. It's fine for a CP.

Wuhu Island Flyover and Skyloft: these fit in the same category. IMO they're too big with some phases not suitable for tourneys.

Kongo Jungle 64: Might as well have this legal. Nothing about it is too quirky.

Halberd: I'm against this only because the ceiling is always very low. SSB4 has a lot of throw>Uair things that kill too early and are easy to setup.

Castle Siege can indeed be dumb but nothing bad enough to make it illegal.

Wooly World is a very fun stage but not for competitive smash.
pilot wings I pretty silly with the circle camp. And idk why people always feel like KJ64 needs to be bannedt its mostly harmless just oddly shaped. Wuhu is life.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Something about the subtlety of the lower case "t" at the end of "banned" is really funny to me.

Almost like it just slipped from habit.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
pilot wings I pretty silly with the circle camp. And idk why people always feel like KJ64 needs to be bannedt its mostly harmless just oddly shaped. Wuhu is life.
I haven't been on the Pilotwings stage in a while, I only go on the FD version to hear Light Plane. :yeahboi:

And I agree with KJ64 being legal, it was banned in 64 because of the character colours, and rarely seen in Melee doubles. So I see nothing wrong with KJ64. Is it because of the large blast zones? Who knows.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I haven't been on the Pilotwings stage in a while, I only go on the FD version to hear Light Plane. :yeahboi:

And I agree with KJ64 being legal, it was banned in 64 because of the character colours, and rarely seen in Melee doubles. So I see nothing wrong with KJ64. Is it because of the large blast zones? Who knows.
It was banned in Melee Singles because the platform layout allowed for circle camping by floaty characters.
See:

This still could happen now which is why the stage is banned

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Can you play Peach again? I need a few battles to get used to wifi and not SD every game lol.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Oh ok lol
GG, thanks. I knew I could do better. SDs really hurt.
Sorry I've been playing with a custom sideB that doesn't shoot out that far. I keep misjudging it.

Edit, sorry my alarm went off and I had to get my dry laundry from the laundry room.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I've been wondering what do people think about the 3DS stages after months of not talking about them.
Really wish its stage roster was bigger.
3DS stages are really really good. Arena Ferox is great, Pac-Maze is great, Find Mii, Magicant are both cool. Prism Tower is really nice too.

Top Bottom