• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Wait, they're allowing Pilotwings? Dude, that stage is TERRIBLE for the sole Circle Camping thing.

Everything else I approve of.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I'm sorry gorls, Rosalina's Anonymous has failed me. I am back to being a Space Elsa main.

EDIT: Also robin I guess. Robin Zelda and Lucas kinda just fight for my secondary slot. I'll use whoevers more fun at the time.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
You are much better than I am. How do you even fight Ness. D: I kept getting impatient and making stupid mistakes, I'll be better next time! Also Zelda isn't going away. She'll battle Lucas and Robin for the secondary slot! :D

Thank you!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I did Wuhu again and I didn't remember that it was pretty damn jank. Extremely large moving platform at times which can make the game turn super lame, and some transformations are weird as heck. But I still think it's a bit better than Delfino, mostly because no low ceiling shenanigans.
Wuhu is a stage that gets better the more you play it. Stage knowledge really helps with it. My favorite stage.
KJungle has a high-ish ceiling unless I am mistaken. Just that the platforms can help lead to easy kills. It's a little wonky with the base platform too. This... might not be tourney viable after all. :^(
Don't see your point. It's a perfectly fine stage. Like you said, it still has a high-ish ceiling. Platforms are also a risk you usually take. You have to decide whether it is worth being above your opponent or not. At least with things like Halberd, you could get a low percent kill from anywhere so I can kinda see where people are coming from, but here, it's their own fault for taking the risk for being on the platform. There is a reason you rarely see people on the top platform of Battlefield.
TCastle Siege is still dumb.
Nah. Excusing all the silly things that can kill you for not understanding the stage, Castle Siege is the most fair in terms of character match-ups. All three phases provide something for everyone.
Phase 1: Basic stage with platforms.
Phase 2: Open stage with statues to lower projectile camping by quite a bit.
Phase 3: Final Destination like stage.

All lasting a decent amount of time without giving anyone who benefits from either phase a dominating advantage.

It has a lot of potential if people actually took the time to learn the stage.

Too bad Woolly World is banned because it's honestly the most fun new stage IMO but it's way too big to be considered tourney legal ; w ;
Well, I'm curious as to why.

Soul.

I've been wondering what do people think about the 3DS stages after months of not talking about them.
Really wish its stage roster was bigger.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So I did some smash ladder matches on someones Wii u

Omg I'm better on it, though I don't throw out 3ds johns because, it's mainly the c-stick. But I should play some of you who don't play on 3ds sometime when I have access to it

Soul.

So I did some smash ladder matches on someones Wii u

Omg I'm better on it, though I don't throw out 3ds johns because, it's mainly the c-stick. But I should play some of you who don't play on 3ds sometime when I have access to it
does the new 3ds c-stick help

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Yeah good games.

I basically lost because

A) Hydro Pump bouncing off the ledge

B) N-Air suicide

C) Halberd

Lol.

I really need to learn how to catch Rosalina when she's in helpless after using Launch Star and getting hit with Hydro Pump, it's probably harder in lag but the Up-Smash punish would be great.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
does the new 3ds c-stick help
i dont have one so i dont know. im perfectly fine with the 3ds i have so i doubt id ever hold one in my hands, sadly

really want one of those shiny majors mask 3ds' though, but id probably keep it in the box

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Yeah good games.

I basically lost because

A) Hydro Pump bouncing off the ledge

B) N-Air suicide

C) Halberd

Lol.

I really need to learn how to catch Rosalina when she's in helpless after using Launch Star and getting hit with Hydro Pump, it's probably harder in lag but the Up-Smash punish would be great.
How do you fight greninja as Rosalina. I'm not dabuz you can tell me.

I hope Rosalina's uair and Dair never change. Please, they're too god to be changed.

EDIT: The god was supposed to be good, but god works better tbh.

Last edited:

Soul.

i dont have one so i dont know. im perfectly fine with the 3ds i have so i doubt id ever hold one in my hands, sadly

really want one of those shiny majors mask 3ds' though, but id probably keep it in the box
I want the Metallic Blue one. Black and Red don't interest me. lol

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
How do you fight greninja as Rosalina. I'm not dabuz you can tell me.

I hope Rosalina's uair and Dair never change. Please, they're too god to be changed.

EDIT: The god was supposed to be good, but god works better tbh.
Protect Luma and keep him out by all means by abusing your Luma disjoints. Try your best to break his combos with Luma

Run as much as that pompous dress allows you to when Luma dies.

That's pretty much it.

I do love how Rosalina is so easy to hit with F-Air though :3

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I wonder if I can catch your SH fairs with Usmash or up angled Fsmash. That would be nice. Thank you, by the way!

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
My F-Air is frame 14 so assuming we both attack at the same time F-Smash is too slow. Up-Smash can though.

If you see it coming though, both are valid especially considering Luma.

Of course I can also empty hop and bait that reaction and use that opportunity to kill Luma if you fall for it =V

Top Bottom