• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I just want to say, on behalf of players everywhere, thank you for your tireless efforts to ban Zelda. I think it's a truly important cause that more people should be aware of, and the hard work and commitment you've shown to that end is nothing short of inspiring.

Time was, I was afraid to enter a tournament for fear of encountering Zelda. I had no idea how to deal with her: the wonky f-air, the Din's Fire suicides, the Farore's Elevator, the d-dtilt edgeguards - it was a nightmare. I would always walk away with the thought at the forefront of my mind, "Why is this character allowed in competitive events? Who on earth thinks it's okay to let Zelda roam free and unchecked?" It got to the stage where I questioned my motivation to play competitive Smash - the fear of playing against Zelda kept me from truly enjoying the game I love. It was a real problem. I didn't know what to do with myself.

Then I discovered that I wasn't alone - that there are other people who feel the same way about it as I do! This was a true revelation for me. I felt overjoyed and elated to know that something was being done about the Zelda issue that had plagued me and so many other players for months. Thanks to the dedicated efforts of the Zelda Social Thread, I can now safely enter Smash tournaments without fear or prejudice, confident in the knowledge that I will no longer have to suffer the ignominy of a defeat at the hands of Zelda.

Thank you sincerely for everything you've done. I hope others heed the importance of this cause and carry on in their efforts to ban Zelda.

BAN•ZELDA
Screenshotted this and backed it up to the cloud.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
you gorls managed to make want to use miiverse...
how?!
My freind @ArhyLis made thse drawing a long time ago and i want to share them with you gorls
001.jpg
002.jpg

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I seriously want to see Patch's reaction right now this is crazy XD

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
patch is really complaining about those insignificant Villager nerfs :/
BUFF*VILLAGER

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's so unfortunate that Mr. Patch doesn't realize he's a celebrity here

Like he's so popular here for his top notch beliefs about the game

Everyone here would become his bottom for him or something

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
On a completely unrelated note, I've been replaying Explorers of Darkness.

This game is so good. Probably one of my top 5 favorite games.

I will always hold that the Pokemon spinoff games are better than the main series.

Soul.

I only have Explorers of Time. Tried to replay it 2 years ago, and never again. Time/Darkness/Sky is the best PMD.
Red/Blue Rescue Team was cool though, that Vs. Rayquaza theme. Super Mystery Dungeon better be good.
Gates to Infinity's Bittercold theme is good.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I remembered how attract was so good in Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue against bosses since Pokemon did not have genders, and it prevented them from performing anything. I needed it against Rayquaza since my starters were Machop and Chikorita.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I feel like playing doubles matches sometime soon... I need something more fresh than 1v1 all the time. Anyone want to schedule some four player laggy goodness 2v2 matches sometime? :upsidedown:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
YAAS PLEASE
I'll add you. Now we need 2 more people, and then we can decide on a time when we can all play. One of my friends said he could play at 1am (EST), but I'm not sure if you wanted to wait that long hahaha.

Edit: Okay, so we need 1 more person that is willing to join us at 1am (EST) for doubles.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'll add you. Now we need 2 more people, and then we can decide on a time when we can all play. One of my friends said he could play at 1am (EST), but I'm not sure if you wanted to wait that long hahaha.
No I'd be fine with that.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
waiT,

We've LOCATED THE. BAN•ZELDA creator?! And now we've made contact with him?!?!?!

AND NOW WE'VE GOT SOME SORT OF MEME SETUP HAPPENING?

Also, the NERF•NESS movement. LoL.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Nintendo TVii is finally getting killed off in NA.

Did anybody actually use that

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Got a stupid comment today! =3

image.jpg

You people suck for not respecting your main SMH

In other news got a tourney tomorrow & my hands aren't 100% yet so I'm probz gonna have to use Ganon during pools. Top 3 is streamed I think. Might commentate if I'm out (& hopefully it won't be a bombshell like last time I did commentary...)

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

In other news got a tourney tomorrow & my hands aren't 100% yet so I'm probz gonna have to use Ganon during pools. Top 3 is streamed I think. Might commentate if I'm out (& hopefully it won't be a bombshell like last time I did commentary...)
Literally tell this heaux to try coming in here and arguing that point.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
It never even existed over here in the first place, they just dropped it because they had too many countries to deal with
Yeah I rember reading about that.
I don't even know how to use it anyways, it just looks like a basic channel guide and I'm not sure if you can actually watch TV on it.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

Are they trying to say that Usmash to Nair is...good?

Lol maybe if your opponent doesn't know what the jump or airdodge button is.

Soul.

"stop playing Zelda" lol.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I can't believe you gorls talked to the BAN•ZELDA creator and made a Know Your Meme page on him LOL

In other news, earlier tonight I passed by a store called Scrubs & Beyond. Sounds like For Glory :secretkpop:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
how would i add an external reference for the original ban zelda on kym? i dont know who to use it lol

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@ Shrokatii Shrokatii on the kym page I see you added a link to Brinzy's post. I'd recommend after that sentence with the link changing it from a period to a comma and adding "before it was quoted in the Zelda social" and possibly also "where it sparked massive amusement among the userbase and the creation of 'this' post." Where 'this' is a link to Phil's speech. To note its spread to the Zelda social, and add that hilarious post. :3

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I actually just learned, a couple hours ago while searching for the Vs. Primal Dialga theme on YouTube (which is super amazing btw) and reading the comments, that it was easy to throw Sleep Seeds at Primal Dialga to beat him.

Did not think of that. I just beat him the old fashioned way LOL

Last edited:

Soul.

I actually just learned, a couple hours ago while searching for the Vs. Primal Dialga theme on YouTube (which is super amazing btw) and reading the comments, that it was easy to throw Sleep Seeds at Primal Dialga to beat him.

Did not think of that. I just beat him the old fashioned way LOL
Don't forget Temporal Tower. **** is up there with Primal Dialga's theme lol

Top Bottom