• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I kinda messed up a bit in Fountain of Dreams but Dragoon Roost was ez2play

Did p.good
Clashing with Paralyzer gets me grabbed 100% of the time unless I use dtilt to clash with it but that's risky because it's a frame 14 move.

Roll towards seems like the most reliable option and it does net me dropkicks but it still sucks.

I tried playing Charizard into that matchup last regional but I got destroyed, so idek what to do at this point...
Zard vs Zero Suit Samus is my most played MU with Zard because my bro persists to use ZSS against my Zard all the time. If I were you, just switch. Only reason why I won was because my bro was so off with his punishes and his combos were also missing (that and he kept focusing on stylish kills too much which helped with my rage). I honestly think ZSS is Zard's worst match-up

Idk about Bowser vs ZSS tho

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

has this been shared here before
It's funny, this is trying to be hunniepop...yet both of these types of conversations would never happen in it. :happysheep:

Edit: Everytime I try uploading a new avatar, it appears like it is a broken image. Anyone know how to solve this?

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
the feel when i made a pretty good ban zelda pic and @ Shrokatii Shrokatii ignores it :/
Anyone can upload images to the kym page I think, if that's what you were suggesting

Not that I ignored it, I just didn't know it was expected of me to upload every ban Zelda pic everyone makes lol :p

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Tony, don't do it for the fame, do it because you want the smash to be a balanced fighting game.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Tony, don't do it for the fame, do it because you want the smash to be a balanced fighting game.
omg liek u shuld totes add dat to teh kym paeg mehn so gud

edit: havent claimed a page for pichu in a while :pichumelee:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Didn't log on for a long time yesterday and surprisingly I wasn't that behind in everything

Smh gorls you have to step up your game

Then again someone posted furry-bait and everyone was just like

Soul.

Just because they don't get destroyed by sheik does not mean their good...
js to those people who put kirby as high tier
I don't think he beats Sheik. Small size does nothing; Sheik does her usual ****, and all Kirby can do is shield because his options are limited. Especially approaching options but that's something else. Even in Customs, which is when Upper Cutter becomes available, doesn't help. His combos are good; his CQC game is also good but he can't approach for ****. That's like an exaggeration.

granted this is my opinion so eh

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I don't think he beats Sheik. Small size does nothing; Sheik does her usual ****, and all Kirby can do is shield because his options are limited. Especially approaching options but that's something else. Even in Customs, which is when Upper Cutter becomes available, doesn't help. His combos are good; his CQC game is also good but he can't approach for ****. That's like an exaggeration.

granted this is my opinion so eh
It's even, but people are making this sound like its a solution to Sheik. People do need to realize that the mid-high tiers do kill him.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The only time I seem to have a good MU against Sheik is with Shulk. Since his range can help dealing with her.

Never really tried the MU with Lucina or Roy.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
idk Wii Fit just seems to work well against Sheik.

Or maybe every Sheik I play against doesn't know how to play against Wii Fit.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

She really does. Better camping game, better damage output, she can kill, is decently fast, and can crouch under multiple moves and her grab.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Huh, so there are voice clips of Kirby saying "Explosive Flame" and "Heavenly Light" so Inhale was supposed to copy custom neutral specials at some point but was scrapped.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

She really does. Better camping game, better damage output, she can kill, is decently fast, and can crouch under multiple moves and her grab.
i'm pretty sure its cause they don't know the matchup cause nobody plays Wii Fit and most Sheiks autopilot :secretkpop:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'd actually like to know who has a better MU against Sheik out of all of my mains.
All your mains do equally as bad

Zelda Sheik is like a 40-60

Shulk Sheik is like a 30-70

Roy Sheik is like a 40-60

Lucina Sheik is like a 40-60

Bowser Sheik is one of those MUs that might be WORSE than 30-70

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Huh, so there are voice clips of Kirby saying "Explosive Flame" and "Heavenly Light" so Inhale was supposed to copy custom neutral specials at some point but was scrapped.
Or Palutena's defaults weren't set. I shudder at the thought that Sakurai may of considered Heavenly Light as a default...

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
All your mains do equally as bad

Zelda Sheik is like a 40-60

Shulk Sheik is like a 30-70

Roy Sheik is like a 40-60

Lucina Sheik is like a 40-60

Bowser Sheik is one of those MUs that might be WORSE than 30-70
Well obviously I seem to teeter towards sword users and Bowser. :V
Funny that they have bad MUs against Sheik. Even though I feel like Shulk has a slightly decent MU against her due to his disjoints.

Maybe I should practice a bit of Wii Feet just in case.

Top Bottom