• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Well obviously I seem to teeter towards sword users and Bowser. :V
Funny that they have bad MUs against Sheik. Even though I feel like Shulk has a slightly decent MU against her due to his disjoints.

Maybe I should practice a bit of Wii Feet just in case.
Shiek dun cure bout ur disjointz

She just has to powershield everything which is EAZY MONEY against a Shulk & she has the frame data & the mobility to punish

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Well obviously I seem to teeter towards sword users and Bowser. :V
Funny that they have bad MUs against Sheik. Even though I feel like Shulk has a slightly decent MU against her due to his disjoints.

Maybe I should practice a bit of Wii Feet just in case.
NO SHULK GETS DESTROYED MY SHEIK. HIS FRAME DATA IS TOO SLOW TO DO ANYTHING. SHE RUNS CIRCLES AROUND HIM AND GIMPS HIM SO WELL. NEVER USE SHULK IN THIS MU

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
or pick up :4diddy::4kirby::4mario::4pikachu::4zss::4wiifit:
I do remember playing a little bit of Kirby back on 3DS, have very little knowledge on Mario, tried ZSS once, didn't really enjoy using her; I refuse to pick up Diddy and I could try and use Wii Feet. :V

Pikachu I have absolutely no knowledge on. :yeahboi:

And you know I'm never EVER going to use Sheik. :V

Pick up Pika or go Buster =/
Completely forgot about Monado Buster.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I do remember playing a little bit of Kirby back on 3DS, have very little knowledge on Mario, tried ZSS once, didn't really enjoy using her; I refuse to pick up Diddy and I could try and use Wii Feet. :V

Pikachu I have absolutely no knowledge on. :yeahboi:

And you know I'm never EVER going to use Sheik. :V

Completely forgot about Monado Buster.
Pick up Pika or go Buster =/
Buster won't matter bcuz you won't be able to hit her and she'll do more damage

Soul.

Sheik still beats Pika. Sheik can just do the usual **** she does, and shield because Pikachu struggles against shields.
Kirby vs. Sheik is straw grasping.
Sheik vs. Mario.... eh. I know she destroys Luigi but I'm not sure about Mr. Nintendo.
Sheik vs. ZSS lol.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Buster is good against Sheik to keep her out but she can still get in very easily because lol Sheik. Buster's increased damage taken barely matters because it's only 13% more

Soul.

I mean, like, ZSS has better kill power than Sheik (or at least it seems like it), but her neutral is apparently meh and Sheik loves neutral. I know nothing more than that lol

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just remembered that the Greninja boards are discussing the MUs with all Pokémon characters and I only really said anything about Charizard.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
shulk vs sheik =

Last edited:

Soul.

Considering there was no discussion yet I don't think anybody has anything to say about that MU.

I don't even know where to begin describing it other than Greninja is the one character that can abuse Quick Attack.
I don't know either, except for the fact that your main has a million kill setups, has a better weight class and KO power. Pump beats QA once Pikachu enters special fall in the air. Frog is a fast faller so up tilt **** is a thing but I don't think that's something big lol

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I don't know either, except for the fact that your main has a million kill setups, has a better weight class and KO power. Pump beats QA once Pikachu enters special fall in the air. Frog is a fast faller so up tilt **** is a thing but I don't think that's something big lol
Up-Tilt chains of doom are problematic but if there's a platform above Pikachu when he's doing it Greninja can Shadow Sneak out and land on top of the platform safely.

Though I prefer bringing Pikachu to FD so whatever.

What stages do Pikachu not like to begin with?

Soul.

Up-Tilt chains of doom are problematic but if there's a platform above Pikachu when he's doing it Greninja can Shadow Sneak out and land on top of the platform safely.

Though I prefer bringing Pikachu to FD so whatever.

What stages do Pikachu not like to begin with?
Anything that doesn't let it abuse QAC for free. So like Smashville. I think Halberd is another one too, not sure.
Our best stages are Lylat/Battlefield/Dream Land on the top of my head. I would go FD as well lol

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Anything that doesn't let it abuse QAC for free. So like Smashville. I think Halberd is another one too, not sure.
Our best stages are Lylat/Battlefield/Dream Land on the top of my head. I would go FD as well lol
Doesn't Smashville let Pikachu do silly F-Air shenanigans though?

I doubt any competent Pikachu player would take Greninja to Halberd though lol.

Soul.

Doesn't Smashville let Pikachu do silly F-Air shenanigans though?

I doubt any competent Pikachu player would take Greninja to Halberd though lol.
oh yeah, that only happens because of the blast zones on the left and right sides of the stage.
o my b thats true lol

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Using Farore's to recover and ending up 2 centimeters from the ledge but being unable to recover because Zelda has no mobility after it is the worst feeling ever
RIP Zelda

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I say Sheik Zelda is 35:65, but only because we'll live a long time, giving our strong moves rage so we can get a clutch Elevator and be frauds. :secretkpop:

Now ZSS...30:70. She's even harder than Sheik to edgeguard, can kill, and her grab pretty much invalidates our best GTFO option, Nayru's. Our only hope is to dodge like every grab then get an Elevator. Oh and if you get KO'd at 50 by her Uair/UpB, it's gonna be really hard to make a comeback.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
give me some characters and i will pull some numbers from my bum to say what their mu with Swordfiddle

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm at a play for Peter Pan and it's intermission right now.
It said for ages 4 and over but they clearly said a** at one point for like no reason at all.

Also one of the pirates has a Levin Sword. Pirates confirmed to have high magic stat. :secretkpop:

Top Bottom