• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
inb4darkwoodjoke

I saw a British comedy years ago where cigarets were called that word. It confused me greatly before I figured out what they were actually talking about.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Pit and Dork Pit 0
these angels are really annoying to get the kill off but their recovery is a bit predicatble and exploitable so atleast racking up damage is easy
-___-

Very, very, few characters can actually challenge the angels offstage. Besides themselves, the only serious threats are :4dedede: :4duckhunt: :4villager: and maybe :4mewtwo: and :4pacman:.

Mewtwo is threatening for Pit?

Edit: My bad. I haven't heard of good things about Mewtwo for ages. Lol :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tbh I thought Mewtwo was actually gonna be good this time around.

His trailer looked so promising.

I was lied to.

Is mewtwo threatening to anyone?
Idk. I'm not really sure either. Lmao

I'm inclined to say Zelda (for the lulz) but @evmaxy54 or @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 probably know this MU so yeah
Tbh I thought Mewtwo was actually gonna be good this time around.

His trailer looked so promising.

I was lied to.
I was one of the few (Along with SolidSense and Aerodrome) who knew that Mewtwo was gonna suck in Smash 4 ;)

Last edited:

Soul.

It's such a shame, because if Mewtwo had Marth levels of weight, it would be better. Its toolkit seems fine but it's the ****ing light weight that ruins everything.

D

Deleted member

Idk. I'm not really sure either. Lmao

I'm inclined to say Zelda (for the lulz) but @evmaxy54 or @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 probably know this MU so yeah

I was one of the few (Along with SolidSense and Aerodrome) who knew that Mewtwo was gonna suck in Smash 4 ;)
I tried my hardest with him, but I just couldn't use him. It was his whole mobility that threw me off.

He's fun, but I can hardly use him at all ;-;

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Mewtwo is threatening for Pit?

Edit: My bad. I haven't heard of good things about Mewtwo for ages. Lol :p
Moderately, offstage. His extreme floaty-ness combined with the reach of his Uspecial (and not going at a weird angle, hence no Rosalina) can potentially put Pit in a bad situation... Onstage, it's about as expected. Mewtwo can't even reflect Pit's arrows or his own Shadow Ball back properly due to Pit's unique mechanics.

When I say these are the only characters who can threaten Pit offstage, I mean they're the only ones who can do anything better then like 5% with a weak projectile.

Soul.

Wai-wha-when?

As in, the MK sent Mr. R to loser's? Or he just took a game?
Not sure. All I did was go to the competitive impressions thread, and I found someone say that with the stream URL (it's m2k's btw); then I saw this:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Finished Explorers of Darkness again. No deaths, only seed used was a Violent Seed. Level 38. Smokescreen is OP.

I cried so much at the ending, it's so good. One of the best stories from games I've played imo, almost as good as Xenoblade. Which is saying something for a Pokémon spinoff lol

Soul.

what the **** is this MK omg
Finished Explorers of Darkness again. No deaths, only seed used was a Violent Seed. Level 38. Smokescreen is OP.

I cried so much at the ending, it's so good. One of the best stories from games I've played imo, almost as good as Xenoblade. Which is saying something for a Pokémon spinoff lol
i know right. now you can go play Gates to Infinity

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Mewtwo is probably even with Zelda IMO. I don't have much experience in the MU honestly but Zelda can kill Mewtwo really early, and falling Nair causes a hard knockdown on him too which means easy FW. I don't think Mewtwo's aerial pressure is great either so Zelda can land decently safe.

But Mewtwo can zone Zelda out with his long limbs and prevent her from approaching, especially with that damn Dtilt. Other than that both players just have to watch out for the other person's trickier moves (Disable, Shadow Ball, Nayru's, Usmash) because really, both characters kinda are fundamentally flawed and have to make good use of their best moves.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So an Animal Crossing forum that @Antonykun and I go on just had an update. This was included in the update.

Top Bottom