• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just had someone tell me that Mario beats Greninja because Mario has combos and a kill throw while all Greninja has is edgeguarding and disjoint and I'm like

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and I'll just be browsing because I'm bored. :V (I need to watch Umaru-chan)
And I've been playing some more Pokemon Shuffle, managed to beat Mega Gengar and Mewtwo Y, just stuck on Onix now. But eh, I'll just be jumping back to ORAS/XY. Also, managed to get myself my second Diancie. :yeahboi:

I should browse safebooru more often just to find yuri. Since KYM is failing me now. :V

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Ok so after some further testing with other WiiFits, we found that all her moves do have at least small disjoints. The disjoints are noticably big on her utilt and uair.

For those people who say, WiiFit has no range
REPENT SINNER

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Ok so after some further testing with other WiiFits, we found that all her moves do have at least small disjoints. The disjoints are noticably big on her utilt and uair.

For those people who say, WiiFit has no range
REPENT SINNER
Don't forget the secondary hitboxes as well. They can really mess with your opponent.

>They see a FAir
>They try to recover
>SPIKE

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Utilt is secretly amazing. No real fault for not using it as we're all growing, learning and doing our best to push her meta. Like I only recently started exploring soft fair combos, but iirc Fancykong had already mentioned them a while back.

More on utilt though, this move is crazy good as an anti air. Comes out on frame5 and will beat or trade with pretty much every attack that can be dropped on you. Like you'd think attacks like Rosalina and Robin's large disjointed dairs would beat it, but it just clanks them out and leaves you free to punish
while you'd expect things like Yoshi and Bowser's downB's to wreck it when they lose lol. Most likely her hands always have some type of invulnerability on them due to usmash (surprisingly, lot of her moves have a small disjoint on them at the hands).

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Yay people are noticing ban zelda! (Another person commented)

We must reach meme status

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Utilt is secretly amazing. No real fault for not using it as we're all growing, learning and doing our best to push her meta. Like I only recently started exploring soft fair combos, but iirc Fancykong had already mentioned them a while back.

More on utilt though, this move is crazy good as an anti air. Comes out on frame5 and will beat or trade with pretty much every attack that can be dropped on you. Like you'd think attacks like Rosalina and Robin's large disjointed dairs would beat it, but it just clanks them out and leaves you free to punish
while you'd expect things like Yoshi and Bowser's downB's to wreck it when they lose lol. Most likely her hands always have some type of invulnerability on them due to usmash (surprisingly, lot of her moves have a small disjoint on them at the hands).
Wait, what? Wii Feet has invuln frames on her hands?! Wow.

That. Is pretty awesome for her. Since at first, we all thought she was going to be not that great, but now look. She's getting better.
I think. o.o

If I'm wrong:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
-___-

Very, very, few characters can actually challenge the angels offstage. Besides themselves, the only serious threats are :4dedede: :4duckhunt: :4villager: and maybe :4mewtwo: and :4pacman:.
Swordgimper can stop Pit and African American Pit's recoveries pretty easily.
Upperdash/Electroshock? get countered!
Power of Flight? D-air into foot stool
Pits can stall for time and even recover a good chunk of the time which is why they are so hard to kill but Swordfighter can edgeguard them even if its only for damage

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Well, finally looking inside this thread that everyone talked about... the famous... Zelda social.

Looks pretty normal and fine so far.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
After a long day of smash, I just like to lay on my bed and relax.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
After a long day of smash, I just like to lay on my bed and relax.
You can take pictures in-game if you press L+R fyi
Then just take out your SD card and find the picture. Then it'll be in great quality!!1!111!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
All-Star mode sucks.

Zero Suit Samus is terrible in Solo Mode.

Put those together and now my voice is gone.

Top Bottom