• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Okay I'll be here trying to clear that **** challenge to do 9.0 without losing a life I guess

Someone save me
Bring two power equips and a defense equip on a character with a proper counter. Camp out FFAs until you're comfortable cleaning up, overpower opponents in team matches, and spam the heck out of your counter against Master Core. I did it with Shulk myself, and I'm no good at him at all.

So basically the opposite of what Rizen said. :p

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I went to go see ant man, sorry. I can play now if you want, but by the looks of it you aren't on right now
I'm going to bed now so....

Bring two power equips and a defense equip on a character with a proper counter. Camp out FFAs until you're comfortable cleaning up, overpower opponents in team matches, and spam the heck out of your counter against Master Core. I did it with Shulk myself, and I'm no good at him at all.

So basically the opposite of what Rizen said. :p
B-but I don't like counters ;______;

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I just realized im one of the best Swordfighter players by default
:/

Rizen

Smash Legend
Guys I'm in need of some opinions.

I'm kinda in a Smash crisis. I don't know which of my top 2 mains is better: Peach or Jigglypuff. For anyone that's played with me, can anyone tell me which of my characters they think I play best with?
I don't remember your Jigglypuff but you have a good Peach and IMO Peach is the better character so main her.

B-but I don't like counters ;______;
You don't have to have a counter, I beat it with Link, but they do make master core much easier. I was worried about the 'beat classic on 9 with Marth in 12 minutes' challenge but his counter made master core a breeze.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm disappointed in you gorls that you did not make a 2100 page celebration post.
~2100 PAGES~

2100 X 40 COMMENTS OF SASS AND COUNTING

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why am I arguing about Mewtwo's bad frame data in the new CCI? Has my life really descended into this!?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So this is out of nowhere but do you gorls know how to make Wii games look less horrible? I'm playing on an HDTV, so I know they're already going to look pretty bad, but are there any settings on the Wii U or TV that might help some?

Only idea I have is setting the Wii U's resolution to 480p, but I'm not sure if that will even do anything.

Soul.

Nerf Sonic until he becomes Brawl Sonic again minus the dumb voice he had from that game.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So this is out of nowhere but do you gorls know how to make Wii games look less horrible? I'm playing on an HDTV, so I know they're already going to look pretty bad, but are there any settings on the Wii U or TV that might help some?

Only idea I have is setting the Wii U's resolution to 480p, but I'm not sure if that will even do anything.
The only thing you can do is using an HDMI cable instead of the AV cables. Also make sure you're TV supports higher than 480p or whatever it's at right now for you.

D

Deleted member

tfw you're in a Skype call with some friends and you're asleep and you suddenly wake up when you hear your name.

I don't remember your Jigglypuff but you have a good Peach and IMO Peach is the better character so main her.
My poor Jigglypuff ;-; But thank you for helping me out! I still need more opinions, but I'll figure this out soooon cx.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
tfw you're in a Skype call with some friends and you're asleep and you suddenly wake up when you hear your name.

My poor Jigglypuff ;-; But thank you for helping me out! I still need more opinions, but I'll figure this out soooon cx.
You should stick with Peach. IMO Peach was your best character back in Brawl.

I remember you being good with her in the early 3DS days too.

D

Deleted member

You should stick with Peach. IMO Peach was your best character back in Brawl.

I remember you being good with her in the early 3DS days too.
Gurl it's been forever. We have to play just like the good ol' days.

Still rocking Zelda, Fox and Shiek from what I've heard :p What about Lucario?

btw gurl you gotta gimme ur skype ;-;

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Hyrule Warriors REEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLY wants you to use the right element against enemies. I have a level 60 Fi (Light element) and a leave 140 Lana (Lightning element) doing a mission that has a lot of Ganondorfs (Dark element, so weak to Light element.) Lana's level is over double Fi's, so she should do more damage, right? WRONG. Fi sweeped them all in about 2 minutes while Lana took 7 minutes. Even at the same level, Fi is weaker than Lana. (Fi is the weakest character in the game while Lana is average.) Game, why.

Lana also has a perfect 5 Star 8 slot weapon while Fi was using a tier 2 weapon with 4 stars. Game y u h8 L4n4

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Sonic deserves it.

Such an obnoxious character.

I hope he continues to get nerfs.
even if they aren't needed.
and I hope you continue to get banned, even if it won't send the message
Nerf Sonic until he becomes Brawl Sonic again minus the dumb voice he had from that game.
I'd still play it
The only thing you can do is using an HDMI cable instead of the AV cables. Also make sure you're TV supports higher than 480p or whatever it's at right now for you.
480p CRT is how I play all of my wii u games. It gets hard to read things sometimes

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Anyone up for a few friendly battles?

Hyrule Warriors REEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLY wants you to use the right element against enemies. I have a level 60 Fi (Light element) and a leave 140 Lana (Lightning element) doing a mission that has a lot of Ganondorfs (Dark element, so weak to Light element.) Lana's level is over double Fi's, so she should do more damage, right? WRONG. Fi sweeped them all in about 2 minutes while Lana took 7 minutes. Even at the same level, Fi is weaker than Lana. (Fi is the weakest character in the game while Lana is average.) Game, why.

Lana also has a perfect 5 Star 8 slot weapon while Fi was using a tier 2 weapon with 4 stars. Game y u h8 L4n4
Who is your fav character and weapon.
I just had someone tell me Zelda's recovery is really bad.

I mean come on lol.
He had to be someone with a good recovery like Killager.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Me 10 minutes ago: I don't use the Max Rupee glitch to level people up because I'm no dirty cheater, I play like a legit player.

Me now: I FINALLY DID THE MAX RUPEE GLITCH BRB LEVELING UP EVERYONE UP TO 255 I LOVE GLITCHES TEEHEE!!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and been thinking of that dilemma with Altaria. Maybe I could go for another slow Dragon, that Mega Audino idea or just go for another type? :V

No wonder he's insanely hard to beat in Singles. :V

Rizen

Smash Legend
Me 10 minutes ago: I don't use the Max Rupee glitch to level people up because I'm no dirty cheater, I play like a legit player.

Me now: I FINALLY DID THE MAX RUPEE GLITCH BRB LEVELING UP EVERYONE UP TO 255 I LOVE GLITCHES TEEHEE!!
I wish I'd know about that glitch.

Fave character/weapons (not based on how good they are)
Link w Knight's Sword, Master Sword, Gauntlets
Impa w Fire Spear
Girahim
Zant
Sheik

Also holy c*** Darunia has the figure of an 8 month pregnant woman:

Missed the convo about Brawl, PM, and Melee

Brawl would be amazing if MK and IC's were banned. The rest of the top tiers are fine. Olimar is just annoying af but not OP like MK or IC's.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
PM is bad

Melee is bad

Brawl is bad

Smash 4 is bad

64 is ok I guess, although everyone having 0-death combos is kinda bad considering how campy it is.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Because I like to complain about video games I've never played before on internet forums.

Relevant. :yeahboi:

I wish I'd know about that glitch.

Fave character/weapons (not based on how good they are)
Link w Knight's Sword, Master Sword, Gauntlets
Impa w Fire Spear
Girahim
Zant
Sheik

Also holy c*** Darunia has the figure of an 8 month pregnant woman:
I still need to get some rough sketches of that SoL idea I had of HW. :V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I had the idea of the Hyrule Warriors cast in a more slice of life setting.
Link & Zelda dating, Ganondorf being their landlord (and training Link so he could eventually defeat him, so Link won't have to pay the rent), Lana being an Idol, Cia the obsessive one/I want Link-senpai to notice me girl. Agatha the yandere, etc. :V

Still haven't gotten to drawing some sketches though. But hey, I'm lazy like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom