• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
that's the one I'm watching right now LMAO
Definitely the best set of Top 8 without a doubt

And that is saying a lot LOL

But Game 3 though...

I swear that set makes me want to pick up Samus

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Last night was the second night in a row during which the Robin social gained more pages while I was asleep than the Zelda social.
What is the world coming to

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Too bad the Robins will never catch up in pages to us. :^)

Though upon glancing over there I see multiple traiTors hew are talking there instead of here.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I feel like I should play some more Sm4sh later tonight and ask around for a few matches.

But yet I wanna watch Vinny's Vinesauce Charity stream. ;~;

Also, question for all of you.

What are your Top 5 favourite Pokemon of all time?

#595 - Joltik

#136 - Flareon

#233 - Porygon2

#258 - Mudkip

#155 - Cyndaquil

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Though upon glancing over there I see multiple traiTors hew are talking there instead of here.
Well excuse me princess this thred was going too slow
and yew gorls complain about robins mobility smh

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I feel like I should play some more Sm4sh later tonight and ask around for a few matches.

But yet I wanna watch Vinny's Vinesauce Charity stream. ;~;

Also, question for all of you.

What are your Top 5 favourite Pokemon of all time?

#595 - Joltik

#136 - Flareon

#233 - Porygon2

#258 - Mudkip

#155 - Cyndaquil
1. :4jigglypuff:

2. Shaymin

3. :208:

Others that I love so much :Dewott, Spheal, :ivysaur:, Glaceon, Hydreigon, Empoleon, :028:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

It's because everyone in the Zelda social is a baka and thinks I hunger for likes and feet, so I hate all of you and don't want to associate myself with bakastupidjerkidiots

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

My faves.
Thought I'd fix the sprites for you. :yeahboi:

Also, if you want to get ahold of these. Just easily type:

http://www.smogon.com/dex/media/sprites/xy/ * .gif
The * represents the Pokemon's name. Say I wanted to put in Mega Kangaskhan. Just type in "kangaskhan-mega".

It's because everyone in the Zelda social is a baka and thinks I hunger for likes and feet, so I hate all of you and don't want to associate myself with bakastupidjerkidiots

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Can't think of any more than those two. Been too long since I played Pokémon last :/
Oh well, still some good Pokemon there.

smh y'all need to get better taste in pokemon
No Joltik. :c

Everyone loves Gardevoir.
I'm okay with Gardevoir. Haven't used it as much nowadays, but it does have a rather peaceful design imho.
Maybe I should use one in VGC.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Masquerain is amazing.

She's absolute trash, but her design is fantastic and I love her to death. I use her in my playthroughs every time I can.

Last edited:

Soul.

Manectric is also amazing in design and overall utility. Fast pivots with Volt Switch (though a slow U-turn-esque move is better for safety), Intimidate when in Mega Evolution, and fast af. Also, Flamethrower/Overheat.
The only thing I hate about Electric-types is their inability to learn a better Ice-type move that isn't Hidden Power Ice. **** RNG.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Oh well, still some good Pokemon there.

No Joltik. :c

I'm okay with Gardevoir. Haven't used it as much nowadays, but it does have a rather peaceful design imho.
Maybe I should use one in VGC.
but joltik is trash tier

Soul.

jolteon is the best and only sylveon can rival it in terms of cuteness
come at me haters

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I always preferred Umbreon for Eeveelutions, though I wouldn't say it's one of my favourites. Don't care for any of the rest of them, except maybe Glaceon.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
My top 5 also has no order lel
-Azurilll/Marill/Azumarill
-Manaphy
-Gastrodon
-Milotic
-Ampharos

My favorite type is Psychic and not Water.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I've posted my Eeveelution tier list like 3 times before, but here it is again:

SSS:

S:

A+:

A:

B:

I moved Vaporeon up a tier because Jolteon is so bad that it deserves its own tier so it can wallow in its self pity.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Everyone loves Gardevoir.
Some people like Gardevoir too much... >_>

Top 5 for me would be... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TO CHOOSE!? Here are some of my favorites. Aegislash 'cause, well, it's a living sword with a shield. I mean, what more could you ask for? Well, there could be a living axe...

Glaceon has a tuque. So cute.

Quilava and Treecko were my favorite Pokémon as a kid alongside Hitmonchan, Scizor, and Absol. Quilava looks so adorable and helpless without its flames. Treecko, well, it was the cool Pokémon in the anime and Grovyle looked cool compared to Mr. Evergreen Tree Sceptile. Grovyle kind of looked like a jungle warrior. Back to Treecko, it's smug-looking and looks like a cute gecko. I like geckos.

In most cases, I like almost all of the bird Pokémon. The ones based on raptors or smaller birds like sparrows, robins, and baby penguins - yay! Piplup! - more so than ones like Skarmory, Zapdos, Moltres - seriously looks like a flying turkey or some awkward bird -, or Fearow. Then you have things like the Torchic line which is basically martial arts as chickens. Fletchlinder is probably my favorite.

Sandile began as a lovable crocodile... Then it became a badass on my first ever Pokémon game, Pokémon X. Well, I have played Stadium, Snap, that one Pikachu game with the mic, and I have played Emerald, but not enough to be considered a legit playthrough or one more like a "traditional" Pokémon which only Emerald would have qualified had I actually played it properly.

Obligatory Emolga... Come on, it looks so happy! How could you not like it?

Also, obligatory Snivy. For those of you who knew me before I became a mod, you can probably guess why. That and it looks so damn smug.

Also, obligatory Chespin since it was my first starter. Quilladin looks weird personally while Chesnaught looks the part of an old knight, but Chespin's just a cute rodent creature.

I want this as a pet in real life. I mean how cool would it be to have a pet lion that has electric powers? Well, it would mess with stuff, but still. Unfortunately, Shinx has to grow up and not be a cuddly lion cub...

In real life, Vaporeon would probably freak me the hell out despite that I find it cute... Oh the woes of having a phobia of fish. Same goes for Sylveon with its "feelers".

And yes, I like Mew-, I mean Greninja. Yes, Greninja.

Bonus: Wobuffet. Why? It's Wobuffet. :p

Summary of all of this: I like birds, cats, dogs, rodents, lizards - mostly geckos -, frogs, snakes - kind of depends, though -, alligators/crocodiles, animated weaponry, and punching bags. That's 14 Pokémon and I like more than 14 of them... It's so hard to choose! There's Skiddo, Haxoros, Leafeon, Lilligant, Bisharp, Houndoom, Manetric, Patrat, and... and... ;_;

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I've posted my Eeveelution tier list like 3 times before, but here it is again:

SSS:

S:

A+:

A:

B:

I moved Vaporeon up a tier because Jolteon is so bad that it deserves its own tier so it can wallow in its self pity.

Soul.

Some people like Gardevoir too much... >_>

Top 5 for me would be... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TO CHOOSE!? Here are some of my favorites. Aegislash 'cause, well, it's a living sword with a shield. I mean, what more could you ask for? Well, there could be a living axe...

Glaceon has a tuque. So cute.

Quilava and Treecko were my favorite Pokémon as a kid alongside Hitmonchan, Scizor, and Absol. Quilava looks so adorable and helpless without its flames. Treecko, well, it was the cool Pokémon in the anime and Grovyle looked cool compared to Mr. Evergreen Tree Sceptile. Grovyle kind of looked like a jungle warrior. Back to Treecko, it's smug-looking and looks like a cute gecko. I like geckos.

In most cases, I like almost all of the bird Pokémon. The ones based on raptors or smaller birds like sparrows, robins, and baby penguins - yay! Piplup! - more so than ones like Skarmory, Zapdos, Moltres - seriously looks like a flying turkey or some awkward bird -, or Fearow. Then you have things like the Torchic line which is basically martial arts as chickens. Fletchlinder is probably my favorite.

Sandile began as a lovable crocodile... Then it became a badass on my first ever Pokémon game, Pokémon X. Well, I have played Stadium, Snap, that one Pikachu game with the mic, and I have played Emerald, but not enough to be considered a legit playthrough or one more like a "traditional" Pokémon which only Emerald would have qualified had I actually played it properly.

Obligatory Emolga... Come on, it looks so happy! How could you not like it?

Also, obligatory Snivy. For those of you who knew me before I became a mod, you can probably guess why. That and it looks so damn smug.

Also, obligatory Chespin since it was my first starter. Quilladin looks weird personally while Chesnaught looks the part of an old knight, but Chespin's just a cute rodent creature.

I want this as a pet in real life. I mean how cool would it be to have a pet lion that has electric powers? Well, it would mess with stuff, but still. Unfortunately, Shinx has to grow up and not be a cuddly lion cub...

In real life, Vaporeon would probably freak me the hell out despite that I find it cute... Oh the woes of having a phobia of fish. Same goes for Sylveon with its "feelers".

And yes, I like Mew-, I mean Greninja. Yes, Greninja.

Bonus: Wobuffet. Why? It's Wobuffet. :p

Summary of all of this: I like birds, cats, dogs, rodents, lizards - mostly geckos -, frogs, snakes - kind of depends, though -, alligators/crocodiles, animated weaponry, and punching bags. That's 14 Pokémon and I like more than 14 of them... It's so hard to choose! There's Skiddo, Haxorous, Lilligant, Bisharp, Houndoom, Manetric, Patrat, and... and... ;_;
I still remember when you used a Snivy avatar. You're probably not using it again, lol

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Favourite Pokeymans? I've got too many favourites.

No particular order.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I still remember when you used a Snivy avatar. You're probably not using it again, lol
There aren't a lot of Snivy avatars with mustaches or ones that look really smug that I want to use.

Top Bottom