• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
How to revive the Zelda social:

1) Ask everyone's opinion on a popular topic.
2) Watch the thread get revived as everyone gives their opinion.
3) Profit.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
How to revive the Zelda social:

1) Ask everyone's opinion on a popular topic.
2) Watch the thread get revived as everyone gives their opinion.
3) Profit.
How to kill the Zelda social:

1. Mention ideas regarding increasing/reviving the social's activity.
2. ???
3. Bankruptcy

(and just as I say this people start posting. oh well, it still holds somewhat true)

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
After fighting the 4th (maybe 5th) person who does, or somewhat oftens this thread they seem to be VERY good and use characters like Zelda (obviously). Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Peach.
Coincidence?
Probably, but who knows :')

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Farore is probably the thing I fear the most when I fight a Zelda, seeing you not make much use of it made me feel a lot less worried about attacking your shield and then I got caught offguard by it =V

But if anything those matches served as very good confirmation that Hydro Pump is still one of the most lulzy moves in the game.

RIP me

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@XDanDan612 Peach is definitely your best character, so if you want to stick with just one character it should be her (imo)

My top 5 favorite Pokemon:

or

Making this list makes me want to get back into Pokemon...hmmmm. Speaking of Pokemon, apparently there's a WiFi event for NA and Europe where you can receive a Diancie if any of you are interested in that. It's going on the 24th - 27th

Soul.

@XDanDan612 Peach is definitely your best character, so if you want to stick with just one character it should be her (imo)

or

Making this list makes me want to get back into Pokemon...hmmmm. Speaking of Pokemon, apparently there's a WiFi event for NA and Europe where you can receive a Diancie if any of you are interested in that. It's going on the 24th - 27th
if you do just go VGC because OU is trash to the point that it has become absolute cancer.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
if you do just go VGC because OU is trash to the point that it has become absolute cancer.
Agreed, Smogon is just not even fun. They literally sent Landorus-Incarnate to Ubers. Seriously? Just hit it with an ice move, it'll die from it easily.

I'm glad I stick with VGC and just use whatever I want. Only time I use something Smogon related is just to build teams.

Also, seems like no one here wants to have some matches. That's cool, I'll either watch some anime or just watch some more Vinesauce on YT.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
When people on FG try to approach my Robin

I got rewarded with a CAMP MUCH? tag, which means I succeeded.

Last edited:

Soul.

THEY UPLOADED SMASH 4 EVO VIDS ON YOUTUBE YES
Agreed, Smogon is just not even fun. They literally sent Landorus-Incarnate to Ubers. Seriously? Just hit it with an ice move, it'll die from it easily.

I'm glad I stick with VGC and just use whatever I want. Only time I use something Smogon related is just to build teams.

Also, seems like no one here wants to have some matches. That's cool, I'll either watch some anime or just watch some more Vinesauce on YT.
Sheer Force + Life Orb was too much for OU when it was in that meta. Earth Power destroyed almost everything. You didn't even need to use your mind when Landorus was in the battlefield. It was versatile af, too.

Showdown is good to try out teams and ****.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

or

GARDEVOIR FTW.
Here you go gorls
I NEED MORE THAN THAT :(
When people on FG try to approach my Robin

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Seriously, the hate projectiles get is amusing. Do they expect Villagers, Robins, Pac Mans, TLinks, Links, etc to just like not use their projectiles to their full effect?

"Well, I hit you once with this slingshot, guess that's enough!"

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Seriously, the hate projectiles get is amusing. Do they expect Villagers, Robins, Pac Mans, TLinks, Links, etc to just like not use their projectiles to their full effect?

I feel like I never use enough projectiles as Toon Link. I'll use bombs no more than 3 times a match, even though that's supposedly his best projectile...

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Oh wow. Imagine if this was used in some Smash collab or combo video.

It sounds too good.
Sounds too epic for a game like Smash, like no character fits the role as being 'epic'.

Agreed. Robin sucks, Villagers projectiles isn't annoying, Pac man mains don't exist, Tinks you just time them out, Link players that are good tend to not spam projectiles anyway.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Not even your main man :4metaknight:?
He's either 'cute' or 'kewl'. :[

Thems fighting words.
I literally didn't notice you was a Robin main until i posted it. I don't take it back tho.
P:M and Melee are full of epicness.:secretkpop:
Melee is epic. The game is basically showing off how much better it is compared to Smash 64. It was a big jump and it did a wonderful job, from blocky ass models to clean 3D models. Sm4sh just isn't epic even Brawl had it better with the whole Subspace demi God vs Nintendo characters.

Edit: arse,ass,arse,ass,arse lol wft Smashboards?!?!?!

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Brawl had that epic choir theme too and Melee had that beautiful rendition (Zelda/Sheik's part is the best tbh).

Sm4sh's theme is good for like a menu song but hot tr4sh in comparison.

I literally didn't notice you was a Robin main until i posted it. I don't take it back tho.
I hat you

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
A second Diancie? Oh boy.

EDIT: nvm RIP ORAS

Last edited:
Top Bottom