• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Anyone wanna play?

There's too may Falcon's on ladder that have their fsmashes twice the length of their elbows .-.

And I messed up my recovery and did side b it instead of up b like 7 times today .----.

To play list: I don't do 3DS. I'll get rekt :p (copied and pasted)
@Jestar -1st shipping buddy:)
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght - "Dark" Pit :132: and Sonic MU
@Twili - Rosie doubles
@Matsushi - lol lag :p
@ |ven| |ven| lol want to get rekt by sass :)
@ r_greening1 r_greening1 shipping buddies
@Phenomiracle - Da :4darkpit: :132:
@bluecrow -Sonic MU
The :4falcon::4charizard::4fox::4littlemac::4lucas::4ness::rosalina::4feroy::4ryu::4sonic::4villager::4wario::4yoshi::4sheik: :4peach:MU

Soul.

hey fujin don't pay attention to the smash 4 social it's full of boring memes k? k

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Okay I'll be here trying to clear that **** challenge to do 9.0 without losing a life I guess

Someone save me

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
The only people that didn't do Falcon was a Marth/Zelda girl and Macchi

.______.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
look bowsr jr is pointing at himself

:4bowserjr:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What's ironic?
That he's doing a "clone's" move. Still, not a lot of characters have a front kick for a move. Front kicks are easy, common, and have a lot of utility from pushing people back, catching them, and outright breaking their ribs. Then come roundhouses which are pretty simple, especially low roundhouses; tripping, catching, and pure damage. After that, stuff like flip kicks, whip kicks, flying kicks, the scorpion kick Fox does, and even side kicks like what ZSS does for the second part of her Side Smash or Ryu's Joudan Sokutogeri are more "limited". At least it gives the theme of Captain Falcon's flashy and powerful vs. Ganondorf's simple and powerful.

The only characters who do front kicks either high or more horizontal are Ganondorf with Ftilt, Dtilt, and Up Smash, Ike with his jab 2 and F-throw, (Dr.) Mario with his jab 3, and Lucario with Fair. That's 4 characters and 8 moves using a front kick. If we had Wolf, it would have been 5 characters and 10 moves since Wolf does something close to a front kick for both Utilt and Dtilt. Also wished someone had Fox's Utilt, a cool whip kick upwards... Okay, that looks more natural than Snake's Utilt which is this lean to the side and basically do a standing split. Fantastic, Ganondorf and Snake were the original Wii Fit Trainers and they're both burly, manly men. :p

In case anyone hasn't guessed, I like martial arts.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
"Mewtwo beats Villager and Rosalina"

DEAD
I was going to respond to that but i was all like how the hell am i supposed to make a good argument against a completely irrelevant character beating mine?
It'd be like @ Macchiato Macchiato saying that Villager loses to Zelda because F-tilt outranges her and Zelda can't be gimped

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I was going to respond to that but i was all like how the hell am i supposed to make a good argument against a completely irrelevant character beating mine?
It'd be like @ Macchiato Macchiato saying that Villager loses to Zelda because F-tilt outranges her and Zelda can't be gimped
Yeah, I think Zelda wins but that reasoning is disgusting

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Obviously, Zelda wins because she has a trash reflector with over half a second of end lag. Villager definitely can't pocket the reflected projectiles or anything like that.

Here's my list of MUs that Zelda loses: :4sheik::4zss:

Zelda is high tier. Wii Fit is the new MK.

Coffee <3

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Obviously, Zelda wins because she has a trash reflector with over half a second of end lag. Villager definitely can't pocket the reflected projectiles or anything like that.

Here's my list of MUs that Zelda loses: :4sheik::4zss:

Zelda is high tier. Wii Fit is the new MK.

Coffee <3
How drunk are you sis?

Top Bottom