• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Glad to hear Armada took the throne from Mango this time.
Good for him. Must've been way more hype. Shame I don't really have much interest in Melee. :3

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Armada played outstandingly there, & he kinda deserved the win (even though I was supporting HBox to the end).

Outstanding Top 8 ****ing amazing

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Melee died before? When was that?

And who did you use in Melee, Fujin? You seem like a Jigglypuff kind of person to me idk.

edit: this is the first time i've posted in here in like 4 days

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I wonder if Brawl will ever have a revival with a revised ruleset to fix its problems.

Probably not though. The chances of that are like...0.001%.

EDIT: I'd just be happy being able to use Sheilda and Brawl Lucario again.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Nobody will ever go back to brawl because the top tier is death and nobody wants to deal with them.

Just ban (or even remove) :metaknight::popo::olimar::snake::falco::marth::diddy:and the game is actually enjoyable. Most of the mid/low tier characters are really cool, but were invalidated by the top tiers. :/

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Nobody will ever go back to brawl because the top tier is death and nobody wants to deal with them.

Just ban (or even remove) :metaknight::popo::olimar::snake::falco::marth::diddy:and the game is actually enjoyable. Most of the mid/low tier characters are really cool, but were invalidated by the top tiers. :/
you know, someone made a mod to make brawl better! (pm) :p

Last edited:

Soul.

This is kinda stupid but I would probably ban Pikachu in Brawl myself just to make Fox's life easier. No one deserves to have a hilariously bad MU.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
If :wolf:doesn't return for Smash 4, than I'll always have a reason to play Brawl no matter how dead it gets.

Of course if he does than Brawl is 100% dead to me.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Got 21st for teams not bad. My partner, BoA will be moving to Japan and after teaming with him for six years, I feel so alone ;~;.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Got 21st for teams not bad. My partner, BoA will be moving to Japan and after teaming with him for six years, I feel so alone ;~;.
team with @S.F.L.R_9

you two live pretty close no?

plus double zelda = double sass, kill all of your opponents from sass exposure

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yea Muhley is the best choice agreed =3

Ain't nobody got time for P:C&D
I love Melee to death. I just wish that some characters weren't sooo much worse than everyone else.

I think the only characters I don't like using are :mariomelee:/:drmario:, :falconmelee:, :kirbymelee:, and :linkmelee:/:younglinkmelee:.

D

Deleted member

I wonder if Brawl will ever have a revival with a revised ruleset to fix its problems.

Probably not though. The chances of that are like...0.001%.

EDIT: I'd just be happy being able to use Sheilda and Brawl Lucario again.
RICK PLS DON'T TALK ABOUT BRAWL.

I miss it a lot as of late and I have no one to play with because no one plays Brawl ;-;

D

Deleted member

Wow. I can'T believe I didn'T noTice th@ @ Lorde Lorde 's been trying to rock ZooT SuiT Spamus in her r@cheT premium backdrop all
coverT like.
SOMEONE FINALLY USED A GIF I MADE. #HAPPY

Come over to my house. We can play a few matches.
Gorl i'm 15 and I can't drive ;-; I'm actually really scared of driving. I feel like I'll crash my car intO A BRIDGE AND I DON'T CAREEEEE I LOVE ITTTT--I need to calm down...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Wow. I can'T believe I didn'T noTice th@ @ Lorde Lorde 's been trying to rock ZooT SuiT Spamus in her r@cheT premium backdrop all
coverT like.
I'm surprised it took this long for anyone to say something about me "maining" Zero Gravity Spamus. I changed my background like a week ago lol.

I can't find a second character that I want to main alongside Zelda, so I just play someone I like for a while until I get bored of them. ZSS is my current phase. There is a few characters that I switch between.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Heheheh, the snake dropping down is hilarious. It's all short, squishy, and worm-y-looking. Why aren't snakes cute in real life? They look all mean and sinister-like. Also, the girl's a lamia... Basically a snakemaid instead of a mermaid. Yay! Anime! :happysheep:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Heheheh, the snake dropping down is hilarious. It's all short, squishy, and worm-y-looking. Why aren't snakes cute in real life? They look all mean and sinister-like. Also, the girl's a lamia... Basically a snakemaid instead of a mermaid. Yay! Anime! :happysheep:
i like snakes

id actually like to get a pet snake someday, ive always liked them

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
That is some lazy animation wow

Top Bottom