• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Conor, you still playin? I wanna get rekt, but my Ike has improved so maybe I won't get annihilated.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I just noticed this
Choose a Smash WiiU character who you'd like to appear under your profile in posts. Some options are only available to Premium members
Some options are only available to Premium members
Premium members
No sass fem!Robin icon for me because I won't pay for something only this thread will even see?:secretkpop:

I'm suffering from the avatar-switching plague

Save me

I'm about to switch

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Producing salty tears with Robin is amazes
gorls hep.

I'm having "I feel like dropping Zelda to go back for WiiFit syndrome"
tbh it's better for your sanity if you do. WFT in top 25 at EVO is amazing.
But you did say you get best results with Zelda so I don't know

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yes GGs!

I saw you playing super risky, don't you disrespect me like that gorl ;)

I did try for all the most disrespectful edgeguards tho...

I can't believe I got the Eruption kill twice! I have played enough Zeldas by now to get the timing down, but gorl c'mon, that's super duper risky, you should know better, maybe you're just attracted to my hot bod idk. I really hate how you can hit me with the weak hit of dair 40 miles above the stage and Ike still can't make it back to ledge, wtf. Also quickdraw is begging to be punished all the time.

I think I have a psychological disadvantage against Zelda, because I always go straight into Din's fire's when I could easily avoid them. I think my subconscious just really wants that move to hit and it goes right for it.

C STICK NAIR WTF ARRGHGHRHGHGHGHGHRGHGHRHGHGHRHGHGHGHGH

The end.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Yes GGs!

I saw you playing super risky, don't you disrespect me like that gorl ;)

I did try for all the most disrespectful edgeguards tho...

I can't believe I got the Eruption kill twice! I have played enough Zeldas by now to get the timing down, but gorl c'mon, that's super duper risky, you should know better, maybe you're just attracted to my hot bod idk. I really hate how you can hit me with the weak hit of dair 40 miles above the stage and Ike still can't make it back to ledge, wtf. Also quickdraw is begging to be punished all the time.

I think I have a psychological disadvantage against Zelda, because I always go straight into Din's fire's when I could easily avoid them. I think my subconscious just really wants that move to hit and it goes right for it.

C STICK NAIR WTF ARRGHGHRHGHGHGHGHRGHGHRHGHGHRHGHGHGHGH

The end.
I wasn't expecting the super armour ;_;

Yea you were doing some predictable **** like always jumping after getting thrown so I decided to go YOLO =3 And yea Dair is absolutely filthy LOL

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just had a late lunch now. Got myself a sundae. :yeahboi:

And read a little bit of Gakkou Gurashi.

Also, what would be a good moveset for a Mega Altaria for anyone who plays Pokemon VGC. (I'm looking at you @ Soul. Soul. :secretkpop: ) Since I'm thinking of making it Modest for a Trick Room team and giving it Hyper Voice, Heat Wave/Fire Blast, Cotton Guard/Protect and Roost.

Nooooo!

Your maid avi is so cute though. :sadsheep:
You just want to see @SBphiloz4 in a maid outfit. :secretkpop:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I wasn't expecting the super armour ;_;

Yea you were doing some predictable **** like always jumping after getting thrown so I decided to go YOLO =3 And yea Dair is absolutely filthy LOL
If I didn't jump I got hit with 419,858,303 moves afterwards. You're too quick on combos.

BAN DAIR

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Don't worry about it. I just seem to have it worse, I just end up becoming a punching bag for him. D:

Feel like I'm repeating myself, but whenever I go up against him. Its like pitching a fight between Zeus and an Ant. He's Zeus, and I'm the Ant. ._.

"I still don't have what it takes. I must train harder!" - :4ryu:
And I have to cut down on the habits too. :c (But I like my habits. ;~; )

(Also. Found this on Google Images. Says its from the Future of Robin thread. Do you have something to do with this @SBphiloz4? :secretkpop: )

Soul.

Also, what would be a good moveset for a Mega Altaria for anyone who plays Pokemon VGC. (I'm looking at you @ Soul. Soul. ) Since I'm thinking of making it Modest for a Trick Room team and giving it Hyper Voice, Heat Wave/Fire Blast, Cotton Guard/Protect and Roost.

You just want to see @SBphiloz4 in a maid outfit.
that secretkpop emote is still disgusting.
also no to cotton guard. you need protect for everything. it's a vgc staple. no altaria doesn't work with trick room.

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 252 HP / 196 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast / Flamethrower
- Tailwind / Hidden Power Ground (lol good luck with the dumb RNG)
- Protect

Cloud Nine is better than Natural Cure in VGC. Stops weather Pokémon as long as Altaria is there.

basically spam hyper voice 100% of the time. it's stab (Pixilate) and hits pretty hard. it's common sense. fire blast ****s on grass- and steel-type pokémon such as amoonguss, ferro, bisharp and breloom. that is also common sense. fairy gets **** on by steel-types, so fire-type moves make sense. flamethrower is only useful for the better accuracy but you'll want the better power of fire blast. tailwind is used to help altaria's meh base 80 speed, which when used under tailwind and 60 speed evs, is enough to outspeed Adamant Scarf Landorus-T. also gives you a way to control the match. hidden power ground is only good for annoying **** like heatran (which altaria is easily walled by if it doesn't have this move). protect is protect.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
also no to cotton guard. you need protect for everything. it's a vgc staple. no altaria doesn't work with trick room.

Altaria @ Altarianite
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Protect

Cloud Nine is better than Natural Cure in VGC. Stops weather Pokémon as long as Altaria is there.

basically spam hyper voice 100% of the time. it's stab (Pixilate) and hits pretty hard. it's common sense. fire blast ****s on grass- and steel-type pokémon such as amoonguss, ferro, bisharp and breloom. that is also common sense. fairy gets **** on by steel-types, so fire-type moves make sense. flamethrower is only useful for the better accuracy but you'll want the better power of fire blast. tailwind is used to help altaria's meh base 80 speed, which when used under tailwind and 60 speed evs, is enough to outspeed Adamant Scarf Landorus-T. also gives you a way to control the match. hidden power ground is only good for annoying **** like heatran (which altaria is easily walled by if it doesn't have this move). protect is protect.
I use Audino

Audino @ Audinite
Ability: Healer
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 5 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Heal Pulse
- Protect
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Altaria @ Altarianite
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Protect

But its for a Trick Room team. :c
I got a Regirock, Parasect, Bronzong and plan on adding Sableye and Rotom-W. ;~;
The Speed investment won't be neccessary. :c

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
But its for a Trick Room team. :c
I got a Regirock, Parasect, Bronzong and plan on adding Sableye and Rotom-W. ;~;
The Speed investment won't be neccessary. :c
Then use Mega Ampharos! That thing is slower than Robin!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206

I'm suffering from the avatar-switching plague

Save me

I'm about to switch
Lol. You have a problem.

But I think this was a good run for you. Good job.

Meanwhile, I need to switch and haven't... Halp.

Also, how was the rest of evo? I was hoping to watch more SF4 and melee, but was busy...

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The Frog is out. I'm screwed. ._.

Then use Mega Ampharos! That thing is slower than Robin!
True, but then I'll have three weak to Ground. (Even though Bronzong has Levitate) And two weak to Ice. Sure, I could give it HP Ice, but then the problem is dealing with Ice Types besides Bronzong & Regirock. What if I don't bring those out? Sure it can learn Focus Blast, but that move can be unreliable.

Top Bottom