• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kleric

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrOrdun
Greetings Zeldoos. :)
I felt the need for a 3rd main character, and thought the wise princess needed more love. I've been having fun playing around with her, but still have quite a bit to learn.
You may see me around here sometimes... maybe not. I'm not that active. o.o

But regardless; Hello!

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
... Turtles, alligators, otters and penguins are not amphibious.
Amphibious, meaning they spend time and to a degree can live on both land and in water. Amphibians are a kind of animal. Mudskippers are fish btw.

I'm expecting some sort of aquatic bird or crustacean if the trend continues. Having a Japanese Spider Crab would be so boss.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Amphibious, meaning they spend time and to a degree can live on both land and in water. Amphibians are a kind of animal. Mudskippers are fish btw.

I'm expecting some sort of aquatic bird or crustacean if the trend continues. Having a Japanese Spider Crab would be so boss.
Huh, I didn't know the two words had different meanings.

English is a weird language.

Greetings Zeldoos. :)
I felt the need for a 3rd main character, and thought the wise princess needed more love. I've been having fun playing around with her, but still have quite a bit to learn.
You may see me around here sometimes... maybe not. I'm not that active. o.o

But regardless; Hello!
Welcome!!
Run while you can

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Huh, I didn't know the two words had different meanings.

English is a weird language.
I kind of guessed it was something like that. For what it's worth, "amphibious" is an adjective while "amphibian" is a noun.

And it really is a strange language. Honestly I'm glad it's my native language. I've heard that in a list comparing the difficulties of learning different languages, English is one of the hardest. Between the huge vocabulary, irregular pronunciations and spellings (colonel, anyone?), idioms (though every language has these), and endless grammar nuances, I suspect it's a pain to learn as a second language. I probably wouldn't have guessed you weren't a native speaker without knowing you're from Brazil, you do a good job at least with reading and writing.

Here's a quote from a book that goes over a lot of the peculiarities of English (I actually got the book after reading the quote somewhere else it intrigued me so much):

"To be fair, English is full of booby traps for the unwary foreigner. Any language where the unassuming word fly signifies an annoying insect, a means of travel, and a critical part of a gentleman’s apparel is clearly asking to be mangled."

I find languages very fascinating but haven't made much of an effort to branch out. I mean, I took four years of Spanish in school and have the ability to read the basic syllabic alphabets of Japanese (hiragana and katatana) but I'm far from fluent in either.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Thank you.

I'll fight my way out. :V
When I came here I didn't even use Zelda and didn't like her play style (still am not a huge fan of it but she's fun on occasion). I came here after reading a post from Macchiato about how all their discussion about customs happened here and how everyone was convinced Windfall was the best Up-B option (both were lies tbh). But then I started reading and I've been here ever since.

It's kind of a madhouse.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Windfall the best upB? Lol.
I'll wifi friendlies if anyone wants? I'm out of it from only sleeping 2 hours and won't play great fyi.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Trying to catch a Raikou that is both Timid and has Hidden Power Ice. And I had trouble sleeping last night, had a dream where I was at one Tournament and seeing a GF between a Sheik ditto or a one-sided match with ZeRo, and the moment it reaches that match. I just walk out of the room, and either yell out "Sheik sucks!" or just hang my head in shame.

Plus that I was feeling a little bit salty as well yesterday; but it was more from a game of TF2.

But on the plus side. I'll be going out for my lunch with my grandparents. :yeahboi:

Last edited:
>Wear a snapback with jeans and a super tight shirt
>Make sure your jeans are pulled as high as possible
>Drive down to gym
>Go inside gym
>Find a girl with a 9/10 face and body on a treadmill
>Walk up to her in a way she knows you want to socially engage with her
>She takes out her ear plugs
>Say "sorry but you're not my type"
>Walk out of gym and stand by your car while flying a toy helicopter
>When she comes out make the helicopter chase her
>She runs away
>You go back into your car and drive home

#thuglife
This was too good to be buried forever imo
Eh, on my end haven't dated anyone. Mostly because I don't have the means to. I don't have a driver's licensee or a job which I would find important in a relationship.

I might go out with this one girl I kinda like. Planning on seeing how she feels about giving me her number and having me call her when I get my driver's licensee to take her out since I'm getting it this summer. Or I could chicken out on that.
So............. how'd it go?
upload_2015-7-19_5-1-50.gif

I keep getting these random likes from old pages. How do people manage to scrounge through this thread? .-.

I didn't post here yesterday... and maybe the day before yesterday. I was kind of busy with other stuff

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I'm having a headache after the long trip and I've completely missed EVO too.

Haven't played Smash in a month but I'm taking the time to play some other games.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
You disappeared on my end lol

And gurl if someone gimps you or 0-to-death or SD don't RQ. Like, c'mon the game ain't finished yet
I still regret it. :c

I am NOT good. I knew I shouldn't have opted to be your punching bag for the day.

> people still saying Sm4sh is well balanced.
Betting those who say that are :4sheik: mains. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I still regret it. :c

I am NOT good. I knew I shouldn't have opted to be your punching bag for the day.
Then practice sis

That being said your Zelda is shaping up nicely. You're still throwing out stupid **** in neutral like Nayru's (31 frames ending lag yo) & you will want to start throwing in the whole "holding down during teleport" thing as well because if I got gud at Edgeguarding I would've had a lot more kills on you when you kept on grabbing the ledge

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Then practice sis

That being said your Zelda is shaping up nicely. You're still throwing out stupid **** in neutral like Nayru's (31 frames ending lag yo) & you will want to start throwing in the whole "holding down during teleport" thing as well because if I got gud at Edgeguarding I would've had a lot more kills on you when you kept on grabbing the ledge
Thanks for the heads up. :c (And I'm glad that my Zelda is SLOWLY improving.)

Betting that I'll forget this and still get wrecked. (Even if I did follow your advice. I think I'll still get bodied) :V

Also, that was a nice replay you sent Zanda. :3

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
And gurl if someone gimps you or 0-to-death or SD don't RQ. Like, c'mon the game ain't finished yet
But realistically it is when you're Zelda and your opponent is a character who can zone you out.:secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom