• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Well, kicks still have their place, just not in Dthrow anymore (well, occasionally, but it's still outclassed by Nair IMO). Dtilt>kick or a classic Dtilt>bait dodge>kicks is still a good way to end a stock early. I've turned losing situations into winning ones with that.
So they "indirectly" got nerfed after all.:troll:

In all seriousness, everything you said is pretty accurate though.

If they ever do get nerfed for real though, you know who to blame.:secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Wow, I really enjoy playing Falco now. The buffs make him feel like an actual character.

I can't decide on what palette I like the best, though. I need to play him on Wii U and see which looks the best.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No, Marth has tippers. You play Marth and Lucina basically identically (i.e. spacing and keeping the enemy at sword's length), so you should be aiming for where Marth's tipper is with Lucina anyway. Plus Marth can use the sourspot to set up tippers, and his sourspots are safer on shield than Lucina's everything. (his tippers are less safe, though)
I like to keep my opponents close tho; I use Lucina at a closer range without caring about spacing and to use better my grab game (maybe that's why Im good using Roy lol)

Marth may get early KOs with a well placed tipper, but Lucina is better racking up damage

That's why I prefer Sanae39's explanation :p

Also, I constantly feel the pain of getting a LK Powershielded...

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Still on the Roy discussion.... Can anybody tell me what they were thinking when they made Roy so much better? Even in casual play you can tell how much better he is. It's like playing Melee casually as Zelda, then you switch to Sheik. You can obviously tell who's better without trying to notice.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Edited my "tier lists" to have both customs on and customs off versions and posting them here for reference. Feel free to ignore, or maybe start trash talking me~

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Still on the Roy discussion.... Can anybody tell me what they were thinking when they made Roy so much better? Even in casual play you can tell how much better he is. It's like playing Melee casually as Zelda, then you switch to Sheik. You can obviously tell who's better without trying to notice.
Because they needed to highlight the fact that Our Boy is now A MAN :4feroy:

....a really sexy man that's hot in every sense

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
gorls help, one of my Animal Crossing Villagers, Erik
wants to change his catchphrase I want to make it funny like BAN*ZELDA but IDK what to pick it has to be 10 characters/spaces atmost

I have some ideas
Sakutena
For Shame
Mopcina
20sasssass
gorl

let me know if you got any other ideas in about 20 minutes I'll make my decision and let you guys know

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
gorls help, one of my Animal Crossing Villagers, Erik
wants to change his catchphrase I want to make it funny like BAN*ZELDA but IDK what to pick it has to be 10 characters/spaces atmost

I have some ideas
Sakutena
For Shame
Mopcina
20sasssass
gorl

let me know if you got any other ideas in about 20 minutes I'll make my decision and let you guys know
I actually like BAN*ZELDA the most.
"How are you doing today, Erik?"
"BAN*ZELDA"
"Ok then."

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Feel free to ignore, or maybe start trash talking me~
Please tell me why you place Roy above Ike and Marth in both meta's, why is he in B tier when we know nothing about his MUs???

I don't even use Marth or Ike but even i can tell how silly this is. What keeps Roy in B tier in customs when he literally has no customs?

Late Edit; This is why Ike is getting buffed nowadays, every list puts him really really low. Starting to wish more people call MK low tier now so i can get free buffs.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Little late to the meteorology party but:
82°F/28°C and breezy where I am

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Please tell me why you place Roy above Ike and Marth in both meta's, why is he in B tier when we know nothing about his MUs???

I don't even use Marth or Ike but even i can tell how silly this is. What keeps Roy in B tier in customs when he literally has no customs?
Honestly Roy seems to already a lot of things going for him and some promise but I just kinda slapped him on here as well as Ryu just as a first impressions kinda thing.
> Lucina above Marth in customs-off, but below him in customs-on, when they have the same customs
> Lucina above Marth

It's arguable that Lucina and Marth can interchange in positions because Marth has tipper but Lucina has lol FSMASH. Applies to both custom on and off.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
There was a splatoon leak, and man, so many awesome weapons coming out. Looking forward to the Luna Blaster and Octobrush Rebrand.

Rainmaker is also looking like a very interesting mode. Got to see how that works out.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
too bad I already used BAN*ZELDA :/

speaking of which Jay is sick \:
Gorl seems like it'd be the best catchphrase.

You'd walk up and talk to Erik and then he'd be all like, "Gorl, do you want to come to my house later? ;)"

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
BIG D IS TRYING TO CONVINCE ME SAMUS IS MID TIER

HALP ME GORLS ; w ;

EDIT: @Macchiato he says Wii Fit is the worst character in the game too

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Gorl seems like it'd be the best catchphrase.

You'd walk up and talk to Erik and then he'd be all like, "Gorl, do you want to come to my house later? ;)"
Erik with those smooth moves

HALP ME GORLS ; w ;
He has a top tier name so anything he says is right ;)

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
20150621_200743.jpg

Too Late
now Erik and Jay will have hilarious conversations
Jay: BAN*ZELDA
Erik:ZeldaSucks

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Wow, I really enjoy playing Falco now. The buffs make him feel like an actual character.

I can't decide on what palette I like the best, though. I need to play him on Wii U and see which looks the best.
I use Orange.

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR LEAPING REST

REPENT SINNER

:^)

edit: wait why are there three characters between Pit and Dark Pit

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
There was a splatoon leak, and man, so many awesome weapons coming out. Looking forward to the Luna Blaster and Octobrush Rebrand.

Rainmaker is also looking like a very interesting mode. Got to see how that works out.
ugh they held back too much stuff on the initial release
I understand why, but really it was too much.
still a fun game though

HALP ME GORLS ; w ;
just leave the convo then

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
20150621_202910.jpg
I wonder why?

I especially love how Anabelle is in the back, imma pretend she is shaking her head

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Gorls, my migraine just gave me the best idea. Because I feel straight up awful and not like actually playing the game, I started messing around with the stage builder. I took one of the stages I had and turned it into a more neutral stage, but still different enough from the ones that already exist. Perhaps if you guys are tired of fighting on the same tourney legal stages, you could start building your own like I've decided to do, or recreate some of the older ones that didn't return.

I'm sorry, but playing Town and City, Smashville, Battlefield, and Final Destination more than half the time is already extremely dull at this point.

Take them away.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
ugh they held back too much stuff on the initial release
I understand why, but really it was too much.
still a fun game though

just leave the convo then
I kinda disagree. They may of went a little too far when it came to how much stuff was in the game initially causing a decent chunk of people to hold back at a critical time, but we do have a lot of content in the game now, and there is even more on the way! 33 more weapons is crazy.

There will certainly be a lot to enjoy by august. I am hoping for free dlc to come later down the line. Like more new maps.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Gorls, my migraine just gave me the best idea. Because I feel straight up awful and not like actually playing the game, I started messing around with the stage builder. I took one of the stages I had and turned it into a more neutral stage, but still different enough from the ones that already exist. Perhaps if you guys are tired of fighting on the same tourney legal stages, you could start building your own like I've decided to do, or recreate some of the older ones that didn't return.

I'm sorry, but playing Town and City, Smashville, Battlefield, and Final Deatination more than half the time is already extremely dull at this point.

Take them away.
So, is there an image?

Top Bottom