• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Hahaha thanks. Is this some strange promotion or something? Anyways, I planned on trying to get a Smash related avatar from screenshots I've taken, so I'll look into this actually. Still love my Momiji though. :upsidedown: I was proud of her during my DOA reign.
◆Just trying to be helpful!♪◆

Oooo, a Pikacalypse. :p
The reign of @redfeatherraven and @ Soul. Soul. has begun..........
Also real talk IDK about :4mewtwo: on that list, he was already pretty bad in No Customs IMO, I can't see him that high (mostly because all of his good points as a char IMO are overshadowed because he dies too fast to properly utilize any of them). The fact that a lot of chars in Customs get even better options in neutral against Mewtwo ails him further, and the Customs that set up for early kills on chars of much greater weight than Mewtwo just expound Mewtwo's crap cause he's tall too. He has everything you need to be an above average char but his weight makes it all nonexistant because the risk greatly outweighs the reward in the long haul. Poor *******, should've had his Melee weight (or like, a weight of 85-92).

Also think Customs On Mario should be higher because Scalding FLUDD is stupid and is a disjoint that combos into grab and is also + on shield (depending on spacing, tested by Mario boards). It's a secret ridiculous custom.

I have to agree about :4littlemac: with Customs. He was like, counterpick char in No Customs but in Customs it's like, windboxes everywhere. That's just....awful for Little Mac.
It also doesn't help that his moves are fairly slow and his tail is an extension of his hurtbox.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Ike's easy.
#1 : Get use to his slowness
#2 : Utilize all of his attacks in your own special way.
#3 : I don't know what the hell i'm talking about anymore.
#4 : I blame Lvl. 9 CPUS.
#5 : Get use to his Big, Delicious, Magnificent, Neutral B.
#6 : Ness's Back Throw needs to be erased from the game completely.
This comment only had three likes last night, and now it has seven.

I'm in tears.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
If we have MewTwo questions, couldn't we just ask @Spirst? He's by far the best MewTwo I've faced, and he shows up around here sometimes. I was doing horribly in our matches, but that doesn't change the fact that his MewTwo was amazing.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
If we have MewTwo questions, couldn't we just ask @Spirst? He's by far the best MewTwo I've faced, and he shows up around here sometimes. I was doing horribly in our matches, but that doesn't change the fact that his MewTwo was amazing.
Let's ask Zelda Momma: Eraser of Souls to summon him for us.

Our souls may get erased, but oh well.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Roy is extremely unfun to play as in lag. Like, suddenly all of his moves are really slow.

Outside of it he's a monster though.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Ike's easy.
#1 : Get use to his slowness
#2 : Utilize all of his attacks in your own special way.
#3 : I don't know what the hell i'm talking about anymore.
#4 : I blame Lvl. 9 CPUS.
#5 : Get use to his Big, Magnificent, Neutral B.
#6 : Ness's Back Throw needs to be erased from the game completely.
tumblr_nqb7fdjO3V1sij129o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The competitive section is so sad, why everyone becomes a try hard there?
Beats me. Maybe they just wanna git gud? :secretkpop:
I am quite a competitive person myself.

So I can get a bit salty, heck I retired from UMvC3 because of how salty I would get at it.

But I'm not as bad as my sister. She got very competitive and salty at Mario Kart 8. Whenever she got hit by an item she would yell out "FOR ^%&$ SAKE!" or "^$&%ING BLUE SHELL!". It was quite a show for me and her boyfriend. :3

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I feel like you can "git gud" by just simply playing the game and figuring what works out best for you on your own, then discussing it with other members of the same community and studying how their play differs from your's. From this, you can see the imperfections in their playstyle that your's accels in, and things from theirs that you should add to your own. If you don't put forth any effort and don't study and discuss with others and take criticism and keep doing the same thing over and over on autopilot, you're not going to make any progress. I've also found that: having fun in the process helps more than not.
If you're being a "tryhard", chances are you're just overthinking it and taking the fun out, which will keep you from coming back to the game for more. You just need to have an open mind and have fun doing what you're doing and let time do its thing as you keep working on your goal. Oh, and keep the salt out too. Good attitudes go a long way.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I feel like you can "git gud" by just simply playing the game and figuring what works out best for you on your own, then discussing it with other members of the same community and studying how their play differs from your's. From this, you can see the imperfections in their playstyle that your's accels in, and things from theirs that you should add to your own. If you don't put forth any effort and don't study and discuss with others and take criticism and keep doing the same thing over and over on autopilot, you're not going to make any progress. I've also found that: having fun in the process helps more than not.
If you're being a "tryhard", chances are you're just overthinking it and taking the fun out, which will keep you from coming back to the game for more. You just need to have an open mind and have fun doing what you're doing and let time do its thing as you keep working on your goal. Oh, and keep the salt out too. Good attitudes go a long way.
Lol I really love your sig. That actress from Parent Trap dancing alone makes me laugh more than I should.

All of them faces, actually. Lawl.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone thinks Triple D is OP... Please don't cause chaos if you enter there... And no, it's not in the competitive discussion... It's somewhere more at home.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
104°F/40°C here, but there's dry air and no clouds so the heat index is higher

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Guys what is the weather like where you are
atm it's 113 degrees here and I'm like melting
It took me a second to realise you meant fahrenheit and not celsius. At first I was like "113 degrees?? you must have made some mistake" :p That sounds... pretty toasty :/
12 degrees C and cloudy here, but it's night now. Wasn't that warm during the day either, about 18 degrees I think.

Last edited:

Soul.

The competitive section is so sad, why everyone becomes a try hard there?
BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME. IF YOU DON'T, EXPECT YOUR POST TO BE DELETED, INFRACTED, AND NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE BORING COMPETITIVE BOARDS ANYMORE.
srs tho competitive boards are really ****ing boring

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's 59°F/15°C here and it has been pouring all day. Definitely lovely weather for Father's Day.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My freaking bedroom was at 39°C/102°F during night, also I had fever because I suffered food poisioning

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My forecst looks promising too

Mon-Tue, Sunny: 105°F/41°C
Wed-Sat, Rain: 95°F/35°C

I really hope it rains

:4kyogre:

Top Bottom