• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Iron Man challenges are hella fun. Just did one with my bro and surprisingly it was a lot closer than expected.
His :4lucina:and :4mewtwo:each took like 5 stocks from me, but in the end my custom :4dk::4myfriends::4charizard:had the last laugh and made him super salty~ :happysheep:

Someone that is not Macchiato should try the challenge with me one day!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Iron Man challenges are hella fun. Just did one with my bro and surprisingly it was a lot closer than expected.
His :4lucina:and :4mewtwo:each took like 5 stocks from me, but in the end my custom :4dk::4myfriends::4charizard:had the last laugh and made him super salty~ :happysheep:

Someone that is not Macchiato should try the challenge with me one day!
That actually sounds really fun. I'd probably get destroyed though if I did it with any of you gorls lol

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I got type 5w6 - "The Investigator"

Type 5 - 11.7
Type 1 - 11
Type 6 - 10.3
Type 9 - 9.3
Type 2 - 8
Type 7 - 7.7
Type 8 - 6.3
Type 4 - 5

Thinkers who tend to withdraw and observe

People of this personality type essentially fear that they don't have enough inner strength to face life, so they tend to withdraw, to retreat into the safety and security of the mind where they can mentally prepare for their emergence into the world. Fives feel comfortable and at home in the realm of thought. They are generally intelligent, well read and thoughtful and they frequently become experts in the areas that capture their interest. While they are sometimes scientifically oriented, especially with the Six wing, just as many Fives are drawn to the humanities and it is not at all uncommon for Fives to have artistic inclinations. Fives are often a bit eccentric; they feel little need to alter their beliefs to accommodate majority opinion, and they refuse to compromise their freedom to think just as they please. The problem for Fives is that while they are comfortable in the realm of thought, they are frequently a good deal less comfortable when it comes to dealing with their emotions, the demands of a relationship, or the need to find a place for themselves in the world. Fives tend to be shy, nonintrusive, independent and reluctant to ask for the help that others might well be happy to extend to them.

Fives are sensitive; they don't feel adequately defended against the world. To compensate for their sensitivity, Fives sometimes adopt an attitude of careless indifference or intellectual arrogance, which has the unfortunate consequence of creating distance between themselves and others. Trying to bridge the distance can be difficult for Fives, as they are seldom comfortable with their social skills, but when they do manage it, they are often devoted friends and life long companions.

Fives are usually somewhat restrained when it comes to emotional expression, but they often have stronger feelings than they let on. Few people know what is going on beneath the surface, as Fives have an often exaggerrated need for privacy and a deep seated fear of intrusion. Because of their sensitivity and their fears of inadequacy, Fives fear being overwhelmed, either by the demands of others or by the strength of their own emotions. They sometimes deal with this by developing a minimalistic lifestyle in which they make few demands on others in exchange for few demands being made on them. Other Fives make their peace with the messiness of life and engage it more fully, but they almost always retain their fears that life is somehow going to demand more of them than they can deliver.

Fives, especially with the Four wing, sometimes mistype themselves as Fours. Such Fives recognize that they have strong emotions and don't identify with the often extremely cerebral portrait of type Five. But, Fives, unlike Fours, always retain some degree of discomfort when it comes to the expression of their emotional states. However much facility they may gain with it, the language of emotion is not their native tongue.

Seems pretty accurate, and I think it matches the INTJ personality type I got in other tests.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I looked at the raids log finally.

Oh my, I need to be in one of those. XD Mopina one was the best.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
:4charizard:Is the ultimate salt machine. Did a back throw into Dragon Rush Side B off stage and killed Sheik at 10% whoops.

To say my bro was not amused was an understatement.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Charizard seems like such a good character in theory... high survivability, has range, decently fast, 1 more midair jump than other characters --> better aerial mobility, good throws all around, three super armor specials, a great tech chase option in Flare Blitz, decently safe landings with Rock Smash, two of the best OoS options in Fly and usmash (both of which are sub frame 7), ...

Then you actually play him and cry

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Bowser has better vertical recovery than Charizard, and horizontal if in situations where Flare Blitz can't be used.

Just putting that out there.

Soul.

Bowser is only "decent" material if you use Dash Slash though. inb4 wrong
Charizard ehh. Squirtle and Ivysaur pls, need to see Brawl to Smash 4 changes

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I got type 5w6. Seems pretty accurate. :ness:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Charizard's only redeeming factor is that he has cool palette swaps. The same can be said for Mopcina.

I've been playing a lot of Lucario lately. He's a weird character, but his floatiness and recovery always draw me in. I don't like his aerials much, though. Bair is great, though.

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
6w5
"People of this personality type essentially feel insecure, as though there is nothing quite steady enough to hold onto."

One sentence in and I've already been plunged into the depths of self-pity.
:glare:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I have no idea what this means.
You are most likely a type 9.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 9w1.

Type 9 - 9.3
Type 5 - 8
Type 1 - 7.3
Type 6 - 5.3
Type 8 - 2.7

Wing 9w1 - 13
Wing 1w9 - 12
Wing 5w6 - 10.7
Wing 9w8 - 10.7
Wing 6w5 - 9.3
Wing 5w4 - 8.9
Wing 1w2 - 8.3
Wing 8w9 - 7.4
Wing 6w7 - 6.5
Wing 8w7 - 3.9
*reads stuff about it* WHAT IS THIS? Why has the Zelda Social been plagued by personality tests? *does the instinctual test anyway*

You are most likely a type 5 (the Investigator) with 6 wing

Self-preservation variant

Type 5 SP
Type 9 SP
Type 6 SO
Type 1 SP
Type 4 SP
Type 2 SO
Type 3 SP
Type 7 SP
Type 8 SX
WHAT IS THIS!?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Chakra test:
Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: under-active (-25%)
Navel: under-active (0%)
Heart: open (12%)
Throat: open (12%)
Third Eye: open (12%)
Crown: under-active (-62%)

Completely wrong in my opinion, except maybe the Crown one, assuming by "spirituality" it means religion and stuff.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Aaaah I forgot how amazing A Link Between Worlds is. :dr^_^:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Today I found out that Shuttle Loop is surprisingly vulnerable to Hydro Pump

It can even work well against Dimensional Cape if you manage to catch MK with it before he teleports.

Also I like how the platform really tried to save MK but was just short of doing so =V

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
So I did that chakra thing and this is what I got:

Root:open(12%)
Sacral:under-active(-12%)
Navel:open(44%)
Heart:under-active(-6%)
Throat:under-active(-31%)
Third Eye:open(38%)
Crown:under-active(-44%)

This is crazy accurate. Good stuff.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
... $379.97 for a Wii U, Smash 4, and a GCN adapter... Oh, and a LAN adapter would be nice, but yeah... THE MONIES! Hmm... with minimum wage of $7.25/hr, it would take me about 53 hours or 2.2 days worth of work which if I did part time, so, 4 hours, would take 13.5 days or two weeks... Huh, Nakat was right about that.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Today I found out that Shuttle Loop is surprisingly vulnerable to Hydro Pump

It can even work well against Dimensional Cape if you manage to catch MK with it before he teleports.

Also I like how the platform really tried to save MK but was just short of doing so =V
I actually mentioned this to KERO a long time ago on the Greninja boards. Since MK needs to be at a very specific height to ledgesnap before the loop, you can usually spray him mid-loop and it'll push him too far away to grab the ledge.

It's funny against cape both before and after reappear V:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
lol fighting on smashladder

i three stock a Fox and he goes diddy

smashladder pls

Top Bottom