• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I did the coloring page thing on crayola.com. I tried to make my dream Inkling.

Isn't it beautifulllllllllllllllllllllll?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Your join date combined with your post count suddenly makes so much sense now. :4pacman:
Funny enough, I only planned to post occasionally here on SWF about frame data, mechanics, etc.

Then this thread happened.

Spirst

Funny enough, I only planned to post occasionally here on SWF about frame data, mechanics, etc.

Then this thread happened.
Come to think of it, I don't even really remember how I started posting here so often.

Probably drunk one night.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I really struggle to talk to people in a group. When I see people talking I tend to just listen and say nothing even if the topic interests me just because I don't want to accidentally interrupt someone when they're talking. I also feel nervous when people focuse on me because I'm always afraid of being judged or made fun of if I end up saying dumb.

In general when I say something dumb I tend to beat myself down internally over it for days on end even if it was something really small and keep thinking of myself as a moron for letting that happen.

In general I just worry way too much about stuff and I have a mentality of "do it right or don't do it at all". I even feel bad for asking people for favors because I really don't want to inconvenience people so I often don't bother with it at all and just try to find another alternative.

Yeah, I have a lot of issues =V

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
My first attachment. Guess I need to work on being more extroverted.

I thrive in a professional environment but I have a really poor sense of humour. I do get uncomfortable with more assertive people. I'm talkative in general and can think of things to say/respond very quickly and easily. Despite this I have no issue approaching people and striking up a conversation. Like... I'll lose my cool with the Melee people just because we're so different and I can not relate to those people.

Attachments

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So I just learned that "lovesickness" really is a thing.

My girlfriend and I started dating three weeks ago, and we noticed we both have had a sudden drop in appetite, as well as other physical ailments with no real cause. Keep in mind we're both the first girl the other has ever dated, so this relationship is really new to us.

But yeah, it's a thing with chemical changes in the brain and all. Who knew?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So is this the most popular social? Next most popular one was Mewtwo's and that only had 324 pages.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I was voted nicest person in my last year of high school. In hindsight, I'm not as nice now and being that nice isn't a good thing.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I just learned that "lovesickness" really is a thing.

My girlfriend and I started dating three weeks ago, and we noticed we both have had a sudden drop in appetite, as well as other physical ailments with no real cause. Keep in mind we're both the first girl the other has ever dated, so this relationship is really new to us.

But yeah, it's a thing with chemical changes in the brain and all. Who knew?
I'm sure new relationships will definitely give some jitters at first. Make sure you and her take it easy then, don't want your health to decline and all because of it. Once you relax and ease up a bit, you'll probably get more used to it, and soon the lovesickness that is will hopefully go away~

Human psychology is a strange thing indeed.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Took this one as well.

Yoshi is up there on my most hated characters list, mostly because I have a friend that spams up-b. It isn't even that good...

Took it again and OH GOD MY LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER THIS QUIZ HATES ME!!!

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Btw @ Spirst Spirst NOT LIKE YOU CARE but I've always gotten ENFP on the Myers Briggs.

And yeah, it's always rare to find other extroverts on the internet tbh :'D

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I usually get barely E or I. There were those times though where I felt introverted because of how I generally interact with people, but when it comes to dealing with literally anything, I prefer having company because it feels good. I'm a flip-flopper when it comes to this. Can't really explain it that well. I guess the best I can say is, "I appreciate the perks of being invisible (not being a target for rumors, no one will bother ya, no pressure on you), but ultimately, I still want to be noticed soooo."

But yeah, Introverted or not, everyone has their moments
Introversion guilt is weird. It's almost like, denial...

Maybe it's more like acknowledging being alone as a comfort zone but having the desire and the drive to do and be something more.
View attachment 50754
And yeah, Camalange, I feel the same. You always hear that introverts (namely intuitive introverts) are a bit of a rarity in our society yet they all gather like roaches on online forums.

I used to have a really high thinking percentage when I was younger. I was extremely cold and distant towards people in general. As I've gotten older, I've learned to interact with people more and not be so logically inclined 100% of the time since sometimes, that's just not the approach you should take.
I spent a lot of time in high school not considering the factor of human emotion.

That was... A miscalculation.

I can definitely relate to you in that regard. I can't be that person anymore.

However, I still overthink everything and am far too logical for my own good.
I do, I just get different results depending on the website.
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

This is the one you want.

:093:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Hannibal Lecter, Walter White

Cool, cool

Shadow the Hedgehog

o
Lol :4darkpit:

The lists used to be way longer, but I dunno why they changed it and now each type has only like 10 characters. ENFP is basically main-character land, which is sometimes good and sometimes just plain horrible :'D.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So Ifound my results from about a year ago form 3 different websites, all taken at the same time, so I answered similarly. The 3 results were:
-ISTP
-ENTJ
-ESTP
Yeah I clearly can't get a straight answer. The ENTJ one was the one Camalange linked me to.

ENTJs, like most NJs, enjoy making plans and carrying them out. They make really good leaders, but have trouble not being objective and accounting for emotions. They are fact-driven and good at highlighting inefficiencies. Common among visionary villains.
ESTPs are very good at convincing others to do things their way. Having said that, they developed this skill because they are the best at improvising towards a desired result, and enjoy sharing the finer experiences in life with friends.
ISTPs are structurally oriented and very good at understanding how things work. Quiet, analytical and private, they nonetheless gravitate towards Xtreme Sportz and other high-speed, high-risk hobbies.

NONE OF THESE ARE ME.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm sure new relationships will definitely give some jitters at first. Make sure you and her take it easy then, don't want your health to decline and all because of it. Once you relax and ease up a bit, you'll probably get more used to it, and soon the lovesickness that is will hopefully go away~

Human psychology is a strange thing indeed.
I was looking up some articles, and they said that the chemical changes take a while to subside, but once they do it settles into a much deeper attachment. It's definitely why I've been feeling so mood swingy lately; from elation when we're together to sorrow when we're apart, with all the ecstasy, anxiety, doubt, longing, and every other bread and butter in-between. It's hard right now, since work keeps us from spending enough time together (without judgment), and so many other things getting in the way.

It's all worth it, though. I care about her very much, and I'm very happy. I've never had a relationship like this one, to be honest. ~

That being said, is it appropriate to ask what everyone's orientation is, here? I apologize and take my question back if it isn't; it's just something that's had me really curious for a while.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I find it hilarious how people think the inklings are deconfirmed because of the mii costumes. Because Mewtwo and Lucas clearly can't get in because they had trophies. :happysheep:
Speculators like to make up a lot of silly rules.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I was looking up some articles, and they said that the chemical changes take a while to subside, but once they do it settles into a much deeper attachment. It's definitely why I've been feeling so mood swingy lately; from elation when we're together to sorrow when we're apart, with all the ecstasy, anxiety, doubt, longing, and every other bread and butter in-between. It's hard right now, since work keeps us from spending enough time together (without judgment), and so many other things getting in the way.

It's all worth it, though. I care about her very much, and I'm very happy. I've never had a relationship like this one, to be honest. ~

That being said, is it appropriate to ask what everyone's orientation is, here? I apologize and take my question back if it isn't; it's just something that's had me really curious for a while.
Tbh I'm just here being like "that's f***** cute." :D

I'm glad you found someone you feel so strongly for, girl. Really happy for you!! The first phase will be over way faster than you think, and then you'll just begin feeling overall comfortable with being around her and just hanging out.

Embrace this part of your relationship, though. It's a very "unique" moment, even if you feel bummed sometimes.

Also, answering your question, I'm bisexual. Also pretty sure the Zelda social is the most diverse subforum in all of SFW when it comes to sexual orientation.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Mine:
INTJ Description
by Marina Margaret Heiss
To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.

INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.

In the broadest terms, what INTJs "do" tends to be what they "know". Typical INTJ career choices are in the sciences and engineering, but they can be found wherever a combination of intellect and incisiveness are required (e.g., law, some areas of academia). INTJs can rise to management positions when they are willing to invest time in marketing their abilities as well as enhancing them, and (whether for the sake of ambition or the desire for privacy) many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.

Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations.

This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship). To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense. :-) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete', paralleling that of many Fs -- only instead of expecting inexhaustible affection and empathy from a romantic relationship, the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.

Probably the strongest INTJ assets in the interpersonal area are their intuitive abilities and their willingness to "work at" a relationship. Although as Ts they do not always have the kind of natural empathy that many Fs do, the Intuitive function can often act as a good substitute by synthesizing the probable meanings behind such things as tone of voice, turn of phrase, and facial expression. This ability can then be honed and directed by consistent, repeated efforts to understand and support those they care about, and those relationships which ultimately do become established with an INTJ tend to be characterized by their robustness, stability, and good communications.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Oh hey, Azure Striker Gunvolt got an update.

I'm not sure what was added beyond a fifth special mission though (which appears to just be another boss rush stage).

Christ I'm rusty at this game.

I think I can change my username now

Vote gais:

berserker01
Berserker01
Berserker.
berserker. (no change)
Vanilla.

Spirst

I feel like I can relate to that in my own relationship when it took off. Didn't really help that only a month after, she had to go away for two weeks. I'm honestly not a huge lovey-dovey emotional type at all but I can understand where you're coming from. The phase does subside eventually. I've heard people say things like, "The magic wears off in time" but I don't necessarily agree with that because it implies the relationship takes a downwards spiral or the attraction subsides once the initial stages are over. I prefer what comes after. Feeling comfortable and being able to just do whatever is a great thing and is a lot more valuable than one would think. Some of my fondest memories as of late have come from just hanging out. I really appreciate that kind of thing.

Nah, the question isn't inappropriate at all. As for me, I'm straight. Been with my girlfriend for over a year now.

Top Bottom