• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Spirst

INTJ/INTP I believe was actually the most common personality type amongst internet forums.

AKA we all need to go out more.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Granted, no online test is going to be as effective as the ones administered in person but it's what we got and this is the Zelda social on smashboards so who really cares about true accuracy. Knock yourself out, kiddies.
"Your personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-T)
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 68%, Intuitive: 58%, Feeling: 32%, Prospecting: 25%, Turbulent: 28%."

Yeah that's me all right.

mediate.png

Well what do ya know?

E/I can go either way (I could be extroverted too) since it's only 13%
I/O can go either way (I could be Observant too) since it's only 18%

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Reading about INFP it's scary how well it applies to me.

Though I'm not a particularly hard-working/dedicated or passionate/energetic. I'm also a bit more practical and not very altruistic.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Reading about INFP it's scary how well it applies to me.

Though I'm not a particularly hard-working/dedicated or passionate/energetic. I'm also a bit more practical and not very altruistic.
so I heard Greninja has Swords and plays around with heavy spacing :4miisword: (ok I'll stop bothering you with that)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Catching up on things..

First time I took this weeks ago I got Pit, ok.

First result with the Pokémon quiz was:

Changed to my second answers the second time and got:

I've taken the personality test before, got the same thing now as then but I'm not sure of the specific percents:

I think that's all. How is everygorl tonight?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Oh boy, personality types?

I'm an ENTP.

:093:

I was leaning more to being an extrovert before

but I don't go out that much in summer so that affected my score. I guess

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I was leaning more to being an extrovert before

but I don't go out that much in summer so that affected my score. I guess
ENTP is the most introverted of extroverts.

I'm just barely on the E side when I test, usually. I could cite a lot of reasons, but I think it's primarily because instinctually I want to be introverted but I have the ability to recognize it and fight it. I feel guilty if I'm always introverted and I have certain social skills that I guess typical introverts wouldn't.

But even extraverts have introverted moments or tendencies. It's not exclusive.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
sometimes I play teams with some buddies and usually they go something like this

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I don't know why I'm always so surprised by the amount of introverts. I have to remind myself this is a gaming forum.

100% though is pretty impressive.

ENTP and INTP tend to get along really well though. I love my INTP friends, lmao.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I don't take personality tests because I get something completely different every time.
I know how to act like anyone really lel.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I don't take personality tests because I get something completely different every time.
I know how to act like anyone really lel.
The key is to be honest and go with an instinct answer.

It's easy to aim for a certain type.

ENTP is the most introverted of extroverts.

I'm just barely on the E side when I test, usually. I could cite a lot of reasons, but I think it's primarily because instinctually I want to be introverted but I have the ability to recognize it and fight it. I feel guilty if I'm always introverted and I have certain social skills that I guess typical introverts wouldn't.

But even extraverts have introverted moments or tendencies. It's not exclusive.

I usually get barely E or I. There were those times though where I felt introverted because of how I generally interact with people, but when it comes to dealing with literally anything, I prefer having company because it feels good. I'm a flip-flopper when it comes to this. Can't really explain it that well. I guess the best I can say is, "I appreciate the perks of being invisible (not being a target for rumors, no one will bother ya, no pressure on you), but ultimately, I still want to be noticed soooo."

But yeah, Introverted or not, everyone has their moments
I guess if we're posting specifics:

8% thinking only?

So there's a chance you're feeling it? :4shulk:

Spirst

Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 1.57.54 AM.png

Damn, Lavani, 100%?

And yeah, Camalange, I feel the same. You always hear that introverts (namely intuitive introverts) are a bit of a rarity in our society yet they all gather like roaches on online forums.

I used to have a really high thinking percentage when I was younger. I was extremely cold and distant towards people in general. As I've gotten older, I've learned to interact with people more and not be so logically inclined 100% of the time since sometimes, that's just not the approach you should take.

Top Bottom